Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. (4879 Views)

List Of Alleged CIA Agents In Nigeria / Where Are All The Tribalists? / Are You All Not Tribalists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2012
nex: Well, you can't just come out and be blurting this kind of information out to the masses. That is why they call them the masses. Obviously, al the insecurity issues we're having in the country today are spnsored from abroad.

When MEND started their madness, didn't we say that they were sponored by Gaddafi? But no one listened, but at least Asari Dokubo has admitted that he got training and cash from the Libyan leader before he came to start his NDPVF. Even when The first Abuja bombing happened, didn't Gaddafi rear his ugly head to say Nigeria should split up?

The CIA has notified the government of the USA that Crude Oil deposites are actually far less than initially thought. With the release of that document came that fraudulent so-called WIKILEAKS whic was meant to throw all the major oil-exporting countries into turmoil, however, in Nigeria, it didn't work.

When the Libyan fracas started was a British diplomat not caught with a helicopter filled with weapons and also the company british spies?

Please, I won't be answering any silly questions, nor will I be replying insults. Goodnight.

GBAM!!
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Dede1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
@bettyfool

Dude, you are very ordinary in intellectual department. I am baffled that some folks see you as a human with well organized social order. I do not need any encouragement or payment to seek the destruction of the cesspit called Nigeria. If I had the necessary power to destroy the colonial misfortune called Nigeria, it would have been an object of history lesson.

When I said you suffer from acute lack of human intellect, I was not mincing words. You just reiterated my message to every Igbo person who had ears that Yoruba is the greatest enemy of Ndigbo in Nigeria baring none. Of course, Yoruba is a glue because it could not stand on its own. It has to attach firmly to two surfaces to maintain a balance. It is unfortunate to know that individual preference is a crime in your goofy jungle called Nigeria. I prefer Biafra to Nigeria any day and anytime. The moronic ninny called bettyfool drools all over bight of Biafra (Bonny). May I ask the folly what happens to Bight of Benin?

I never had a dream as Nigerian and will never even though I do hop in and out of that God- forsaken geographical expression. Not even the air that circulates in Nigeria is memorable.

The best thing that will happen to Nigeria today is disintegration which will open arena for mutual competition among nation states without buildup bias based on tribalism. It is inconceivable to me that a Nigerian will close his/her eyes to the central government policy toward the southeast of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by musiwa46: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
the first thing is that , we all have to know we dont have government and the military i will not be shock will overthrow them, just like they did in mali. they are playing into the hands of the army.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
Dede1: @bettyfool

Dude, you are very ordinary in intellectual department. I am baffled that some folks see you as human with well organized social order. I do not need any encouragement or payment to seek the destruction of the cesspit called Nigeria. If I had the necessary power to destroy the colonial misfortune called Nigeria, it would have been an object of history lesson.

When I said you suffer from acute lack of human intellect, I was not mincing words. You just reiterated my message to every Igbo person who had ears that Yoruba is the greatest enemy of Ndigbo in Nigeria baring none. Of course, Yoruba is glue because it could stand on its own. It has to attach firmly to two surfaces to maintain a balance. It is unfortunate to know that individual preference is a crime in your goofy jungle called Nigeria. I prefer Biafra to Nigeria any day and anytime.

I never had a dream as Nigerian and will never even though hop in and out of that God- forsaken geographical expression. Not even the air that circulates in Nigeria is memorable.

The best thing that will happen to Nigeria today is disintegration which will open arena for mutual competition among nation states without buildup bias based on tribalism. It is inconceivable to me that a Nigerian will close his/her eyes to the central government policy toward the southeast of Nigeria.

You want biafra, but can you accept a landlocked Biafra as your homeland? And how are you going to fit the huge population of ndigbos in that erosion ridden land mass?

I need answers, Eze Dede1 biko
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by nduchucks: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
nex:

When MEND started their madness, didn't we say that they were sponored by Gaddafi? But no one listened, but at least Asari Dokubo has admitted that he got training and cash from the Libyan leader before he came to start his NDPVF. Even when The first Abuja bombing happened, didn't Gaddafi rear his ugly head to say Nigeria should split up?

Oga nwanne,If the bolded in blue is your convincing evidence that Gaddafi was the sponsor of MEND's, then you need to have your head examined. It is not sufficient to spew nonsence here and then retreat into your hole under the pretext of refusal to respond to insults.

You have to give us more than the above to show that Gaddafi sponsored MEND. If you had said some Governors and politicians were sponsors, you would have appeared more enlighted, at least.

P.S. Isn't BH sponsored by the Venezuelan government in cohoots with Iran? sebi this is just as reasonable as your Gaddafi claim.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by musiwa46: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2012
i think a temporary solution may be to create state. to easy tension. ibadan state. south kaduna,akure(akure,owo, akoko)
from ondo. igalla/idoma from benue, ijebu state from ogun, coastal from delta, benin state/kogi, biu state from borno, abuja state (include part of niger) 9 state to bring it to 45 state. and remove allocation to local govt. let state allocate money to local govt. increase in allocation to 60% for state and federal 40%
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by auwal87(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Dede1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex:

You want biafra, but can you accept a landlocked Biafra as your homeland? And how are you going to fit the huge population of ndigbos in that erosion ridden land mass?

I need answers, Eze Dede1 biko

I shall not even look at this drivel you posited as a poser until you have learnt your elementary geography about the extent of Igbo land or defunct eastern region of Nigeria which was Biafra.

I shall reveal to some of the blockheaded clowns on the forum who had been bent on land lock issue that countries formed in the landlocked northern region of Nigeria would be better than some countries that will be eventually swallowed by the Ocean tide if Nigeria disintegrates.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by nduchucks: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
musiwa.:
i think a temporary solution may be to create state. to easy tension. ibadan state. south kaduna,akure(akure,owo, akoko)
from ondo. igalla/idoma from benue, ijebu state from ogun, coastal from delta, benin state/kogi, biu state from borno, abuja state (include part of niger) 9 state to bring it to 45 state. and remove allocation to local govt. let state allocate money to local govt. increase in allocation to 60% for state and federal 40%

hmmm, go on.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2012
Dede1:

I shall not even look at this drivel you posited as a poser until you have learnt your elementary geography about the extent of Igbo land or defunct eastern region of Nigeria which was Biafra.

I shall reveal to some of the blockheaded clowns on the forum who had been bent on land lock issue that countries formed in the landlocked northern region of Nigeria would be better than some countries that will be eventually swallowed by the Ocean tide if Nigeria disintegrates.

I have checked the Nigerian map, and there is nothing there - which shows that Igbo land is not land locked. You may need to check it yourself again, or are you confusing river Niger with the atlantic ocean?

And the whole of Eastern Nigeria is not Igbo land - Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River and to an extent Rivers are not Igbo land. If you think because you've River Niger, and that doesn't make Igboland land locked to you, good luck with your delusions of grandeur. lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
ATTN: Let's talk about it on the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/904279/who-will-win-ultimate-prize
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by nduchucks: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex:

I have checked the Nigerian map, and there is nothing there - which shows that Igbo land is not land locked. You may need to check it yourself again, or are you confusing river Niger with the atlantic ocean?

And the whole of Eastern Nigeria is not Igbo land - Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River and to an extent Rivers are not Igbo land. If you think because you've River Niger, and that doesn't make Igboland land locked to you, good luck with your delusions of grandeur. lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy The map you are looking at is meaningless to unrepentant secessionists like Dede1. To Dede1, everything on you map is Igbo land. Additionally, Igwe Ocha (Port Harcourt), Igwe Nga (Opu Obu/Opobo) and Ubani (Bonny) as well as people of Ikwerre and Ekpeye are Igbo and their land is Igbo land. They are not landlocked by any means according to their definition. The only problem is they fought and lost a war in 1969.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Dede1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex:

Is there any need to waste time with someone who wrote the above? It is funny when Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Yoruba etc wear audacious pedigree to lecture Igbo person where the boundary of Igbo land starts and ends. Nigeria has created deluded society. I guess it will be shocker to you to learn Igbo land extends well into Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Rivers States. And those that knew they are Igbo had risen to the highest post in some of the states and in the country representing the states mentioned.

When push comes to shove in Nigeria, the hidden secret will explode like mortar.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by AfroBlue(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
@ bittyend, interesting viewpoint, you're holding back the naysayers well, handling all the insults with class, and holding back all their fire and brimstone with gusto.

I doubt that imperialist/colonial forces use NL to shape policy because by the look of things they already own the cabal in Abuja lock, stock, and barrel. Three months from the nation wide fuel strike and not one refinery is repaired and up and running. The looters continue stash the country's wealth offshore and party it up in Dubai while the masses continue to suffer and point fingers at each other. 19th century divide and conquer techniques are in full effect. I can't believe what I'm reading about different groups fighting and arguing over derivative scraps and oil companies selling back natural resources to the host land.

CIA and MI6 are small yams in the scope of global power. I will add a few links to support this theory if NL moderators and management have the stones or ovaries grin to place your topic on the front page.

Keep up the good fight.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2012
Dede1:

Is there any need to waste time with someone who wrote the above? It is funny when Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Yoruba etc wear audacious pedigree to lecture Igbo person where the boundary of Igbo land starts and ends. Nigeria has created deluded society. I guess it will be shocker to you to learn Igbo land extends well into Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Rivers States. And those that knew they are Igbo had risen to the highest post in some of the states and in the country representing the states mentioned.

When push comes to shove in Nigeria, the hidden secret will explode like mortar.

Ndigbos are may live in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and Bayelsa - but they are NOT indigenous to those places. Rivers is debatable to an extent, and the place Igbos lay claims to in Rivers have no access to the Atlantic Ocean. The only way you can achieve that is through ethnic cleansing of the indigenous people, and the world will never allow that.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Dede1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2012
ndu_chucks:

cheesy cheesy The map you are looking at is meaningless to unrepentant secessionists like Dede1. To Dede1, everything on you map is Igbo land. Additionally, Igwe Ocha (Port Harcourt), Igwe Nga (Opu Obu/Opobo) and Ubani (Bonny) as well as people of Ikwerre and Ekpeye are Igbo and their land is Igbo land. They are not landlocked by any means according to their definition. The only problem is they fought and lost a war in 1969.

You have written like a historical novice. There is an infinitesimal problem in fighting and losing a war. Such occurrence is not a deterrence to engage in a future war.

Sometimes I am fascinated how individuals whose lineage had no connections whatsoever with southeastern region of Nigeria constantly hyperventilate about the extent of Igbo land. Are these folks live in constant fear of Ndigbo or pure and plan jealousy? It is either they worry about the Bight of Biafra (Bonny) or conclude Igbo land is landlocked.

It is very funny at times to read. I have lived in Lagos for few years and still do not give a rat arse about where Yoruba land starts and ends.

Yet they are not worried about arid northern region of Nigeria which is clearly landlocked even to a blind man. In my stratagems in case Nigeria sees sudden disintegration, what worries me the most is the Middle Belt. And it is closely followed by treacherous behavior of Oodua Republic.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Dede1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex:

Ndigbos are may live in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and Bayelsa - but they are NOT indigenous to those places. Rivers is debatable to an extent, and the place Igbos lay claims to in Rivers have no access to the Atlantic Ocean. The only way you can achieve that is through ethnic cleansing of the indigenous people, and the world will never allow that.

I shall leave you to wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by ak47mann(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
A lot of this monkeys are suffering from IGBOPHOBIA got no time for these half baked baboons cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by SamIkenna: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You fought and won, Halleluya! So, how's life treating ya? You see my brother, some people know how to win both in battle and in real life while some know how to win in the trenches but lose in life. Also there are some who know how to lose the battle but win in day to day activities, to that end I ask you - which group do you or your people belong to? win in battle lose in life? In 1945 Japan and Germany lost while Russia, USA, and UK won - Today, does it look like Russia won? Does it look like Germany lost?

Poverty and illiteracy stats in Nigeria have shown who lost and won. You need to stop this madness of always telling us you won, but if thats your stock-in-trade then act like you really won - move this freeeaking country to greater heights "winner!" Cant you see we're sick of this perpetual victory song. If your job is to remind me of my loss then the future is sure to guarantee part 2 of that maccabre dance.

With Boko Haram, Tiv vs Fulani, 10 million Almajiris, eye popping illiteracy, Berom vs fulani flesh eating, Fulani refugee situation, and acute poverty in the north, it doesnt look like you won. If you think and search deep, you would realize you were better off with a loss.

Dont think I'm laughing at you, its none of that. If you must know, I dont enjoy another man's missery but I feel its time to get you to jump off that 1970 victory high horse because its brought you nothing but disaster year after year. Look at what is happening up north and then tell me the meaning of victory. In 1970 you won with SW, MB, and SS as your friends and the presidency = yours till eternity. 42 years after the end of hostilities do you still have those things? Think long and hard next time before before you mention the word "win or victory."

Believe it or not Britain won in 1970, what you did was to celebrate the victory of her majesty queen "Eliza." 42 years after your celebration its Ijawman's turn to celebrate after which it might to go your much hated Igbo man that lost to Queen "Eliza" or MB man thats running faster than the speed of light to detach from Core north. My brother, this message is a reality check for you and I do hope you dont feel insulted or offended because of it.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by ak47mann(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
^^^

BIG UP VERY INTELLIGENT MAN cool
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
Afro_Blue: @ bittyend, interesting viewpoint, you're holding back the naysayers well, handling all the insults with class, and holding back all their fire and brimstone with gusto.

I doubt that imperialist/colonial forces use NL to shape policy because by the look of things they already own the cabal in Abuja lock, stock, and barrel. Three months from the nation wide fuel strike and not one refinery is repaired and up and running. The looters continue stash the country's wealth offshore and party it up in Dubai while the masses continue to suffer and point fingers at each other. 19th century divide and conquer techniques are in full effect. I can't believe what I'm reading about different groups fighting and arguing over derivative scraps and oil companies selling back natural resources to the host land.

CIA and MI6 are small yams in the scope of global power. I will add a few links to support this theory if NL moderators and management have the stones or ovaries grin to place your topic on the front page.

Keep up the good fight.

I'm happy Nigerians like you still exist, it seems the future is bright for our beloved country.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
ak47mann: A lot of this monkeys are suffering from IGBOPHOBIA got no time for these half baked baboons cool cool cool

What heck is IGBOPHOBIA? Or more like IGBO DELUSIONS!! Do you guys mix crack cocaine with your oha soup or something?
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

You fought and won, Halleluya! So, how's life treating ya? You see my brother, some people know how to win both in battle and in real life while some know how to win in the trenches but lose in life. Also there are some who know how to lose the battle but win in day to day activities, to that end I ask you - which group do you or your people belong to? win in battle lose in life? In 1945 Japan and Germany lost while Russia, USA, and UK won - Today, does it look like Russia won? Does it look like Germany lost?

Poverty and illiteracy stats in Nigeria have shown who lost and won. You need to stop this madness of always telling us you won, but if thats your stock-in-trade then act like you really won - move this freeeaking country to greater heights "winner!" Cant you see we're sick of this perpetual victory song. If your job is to remind me of my loss then the future is sure to guarantee part 2 of that maccabre dance.

With Boko Haram, Tiv vs Fulani, 10 million Almajiris, eye popping illiteracy, Berom vs fulani flesh eating, Fulani refugee situation, and acute poverty in the north, it doesnt look like you won. If you think and search deep, you would realize you were better off with a loss.

Dont think I'm laughing at you, its none of that. If you must know, I dont enjoy another man's missery but I feel its time to get you to jump off that 1970 victory high horse because its brought you nothing but disaster year after year. Look at what is happening up north and then tell me the meaning of victory. In 1970 you won with SW, MB, and SS as your friends and the presidency = yours till eternity. 42 years after the end of hostilities do you still have those things? Think long and hard next time before before you mention the word "win or victory."

Believe it or not Britain won in 1970, what you did was to celebrate the victory of her majesty queen "Eliza." 42 years after your celebration its Ijaw man turn to celebrate after which it might to go your much hated Igbo man that lost to Queen "Eliza" or MB man thats running faster than the speed of light to detach from Core north. My brother, this message is a reality check for you and I do hope you dont feel insulted or offended because of it.

Smh at the bolded part of your post. The war was won by the rest of Nigeria - and we fought to keep the country together as one, save the ethnic minorities in the East from Igbo domination. I'm proud of the Nigerian soldiers who lost their lives in keeping this union, they're our HEROES AND HEROINES! cool
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Ejine(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2012
WTF? grin
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by vedaxcool(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
@op sometimes you need to see things in a different light, CIA ops in nl, its possible! As sometimes you see certain "names" post only whenever there are ethno-religious conflict! It remains funny that certain individuals sit far away abroad and call for Nigeria disintegration rather than, such people question the parameters of common sense, as they are not in the position to make such demands seeing that those who live in Nigeria have not decided that to be their faith! But on the other hand, would nl really serve the purpose of CIA? Seeing that less than a million Nigerians actually use NL! this would mean less than One percent of Nigerians actually are being influenced, if we were to assume that such individuals can influence others we would still have less than 3 percents at most who would have been inductrinated by CIA ops! Then Again we wonder would this less than 3 percent be the important segments of society? Hardly think so, most people on NL can hardly utter the rubbish they write in public, the anonymity of NL creates the strains of stupidity we sometimes read. Though NL might re as exposing the general trend of the mind of the typical simpletons we find Nigeria, we can only pray that this anti-Nigerians extremist continue to remain unimportant and the real Nigerians who wish and will do well for their country continue to remain relevant. I think if Nigeria was to derail places like NL will go extinct or be shut down by the authorities for serving ground for seditions and treasonable statement as on numerous occasion social networks like NL have been labelled as "places" that undermine Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by boneruns(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
I really don't know the unnecessary paranoia on the Igbo race. What is wrong in Igbos agitating for their own country? Everything Igbo seems to be breathe-taking.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Dede1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Believe it or not Britain won in 1970, what you did was to celebrate the victory of her majesty queen "Eliza." 42 years after your celebration its Ijawman's turn to celebrate after which it might to go your much hated Igbo man that lost to Queen "Eliza" or MB man thats running faster than the speed of light to detach from Core north. My brother, this message is a reality check for you and I do hope you dont feel insulted or offended because of it.

The reason I do not give a flying finger about the talks or whines about winning the Nigeria/Biafra civil war is because the war was fought and won by Britain, USSR, Egypt, Australia, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and United Arab League.

Whether or not the few loudmouthed punks gloat over the winning of Nigeria/Biafra civil war, the future has guaranteed the second stage of the dance of macabre.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by freesoul3(f): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2012
freesoul joins
looks around
see that OP is a full-time m.o.ron
sighs! angry angry

OP i think you are the CIA agent because you want to force people to stay in nigeria just to make you happy
nairaland is really grooming idiots everyday

abi na by force to stay in nigeria? we ndigbo want out!

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
Dede1:

The reason I do not give a flying finger about the talks or whines about winning the Nigeria/Biafra civil war is because the war was fought and won by Britain, USSR, Egypt, Australia, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and United Arab League.

Whether or not the few loudmouthed punks gloat over the winning of Nigeria/Biafra civil war, the future has guaranteed the second stage of the dance of macabre.

why not tell us about the countries that supported biafra or were you that isolated during the war ?
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by freesoul3(f): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
boneruns: I really don't know the unnecessary paranoia on the Igbo race. What is wrong in Igbos agitating for their own country? Everything Igbo seems to be breathe-taking.

abi o! na by force to be nigerian?
na wa for dis kain fear fear

go form ya own contry jare!
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
Dede1:

Yorubas and Middle-belters won the Biafran war - without them, it would have been a stalemate. Biafra had all types of mercenaries and the support of France, Sweden, Tanzania etc., yet still lost.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by AfroBlue(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
Checkmate NL, I Love You. grin

The real deal.

Roman Empire Rules Today Pt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU6C9Ecyoic

Roman Empire Rules Today Pt 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VdGWAy77g&feature=relmfu

Get your reading glasses and a cup of tea or coffee!

The Black Pope - The Most Powerful Man In The World?
Rick Martin Interviews Eric Jon Phelps, Apr 15, 2000

http://www.illuminati-news.com/black-pope1.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Abians Do Whenever It Rains / Mistakes Of Jonathan And PDP / Nigerians Touring Baro Port In Niger State (Pictures & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.