Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. (4877 Views)

List Of Alleged CIA Agents In Nigeria / Where Are All The Tribalists? / Are You All Not Tribalists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
free_soul: bittyend = shymmex

reason: both are too afraid to live without igbos

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry

I didn't know I had a twin brother, my mum is wicked! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by ekwynwa1: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
raflmao at CIA Agents grin

@op you seem to be more pathetic than I thought, what’s this blabbing about, OPC, Boko Haram, MEND and CIA, was CIA the referee or captain of the 1967 civil war? re they the architects of pre and post civil war killings? You should not push the problem to any external force, religious, political and communal crisis has become a regular occurrence in the Northern part of Nigeria.
More than 6,000 people perished in December 1980 in Maitatsine killings in Kano, which spread to Yola, Maiduguri, Bauchi and Gombe. Maitatsine sects have been regrouping under different names since then, wrecking havoc wherever they go. Zango-Kataf in 1992:, what of 2000/2001 Sharia riots in Kaduna. the Miss World contest riots, post election mayhem, Jos crisis and numerous others, are these riots instigated by CIA too? Hausa Fulani have been killing southerners from time immemorial. Dude stop opening idiotic threads like this our problem is internally generated leave CIA out of our local mess.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
See what I mean?

This doofus couldnt be a CIA agent if his life depended on it.

Being a MASSOB terrorist (the lowest level of the food chain) is what he is.

Ekwy + Nwa:
raflmao at CIA Agents grin

@op you seem to be more pathetic than I thought, what’s this blabbing about, OPC, Boko Haram, MEND and CIA, was CIA the referee or captain of the 1967 civil war? re they the architects of pre and post civil war killings? You should not push the problem to any external force, religious, political and communal crisis has become a regular occurrence in the Northern part of Nigeria.
More than 6,000 people perished in December 1980 in Maitatsine killings in Kano, which spread to Yola, Maiduguri, Bauchi and Gombe. Maitatsine sects have been regrouping under different names since then, wrecking havoc wherever they go. Zango-Kataf in 1992:, what of 2000/2001 Sharia riots in Kaduna. the Miss World contest riots, post election mayhem, Jos crisis and numerous others, are these riots instigated by CIA too? Hausa Fulani have been killing southerners from time immemorial. Dude stop opening idiotic threads like this our problem is internally generated leave CIA out of our local mess.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by ekwynwa1: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I doubt those fools are intelligent enough to carry out CIA OP.

Please, do not insult those who have worked hard, trained hard, and lived hard to work in the CIA.

Nigeria's slow smesme ediots cannot compete.

I mean, imagine ekwy, ibo boy, and ikeyman working for the CIA. They must have been payed extra extra extra to portray ediocy in it's highest level.

Ha ha ha ha, see bad belly.

Olodo, your problem is the fact that Ekwy nwa that Igbo blood might be in the payroll of CIA Clown anybody can serve as a CIA agent provided you're a U.S. citizen and you meet all the required qualifications and background checks. However this does not negate the fact that the process is competitive but it’s definitely not an impossible task, so stop hyperventilating from your anus already. You can now shove your infamous idiocy up your azz.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by ekwynwa1: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

See what I mean?

This doofus couldnt be a CIA agent if his life depended on it.

Being a MASSOB terrorist (the lowest level of the food chain) is what he is.

mumu you re not making any sense even to yourself, quit having wet dreams at the mere mention of ekwy nwa. Go and liberate mile 12 since your lily- livered OPC ve taken to their smelly heels.

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by ekwynwa1: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2012
shymmex:

If you want out, you can have Igboland - but no expansion plz. lipsrsealed

You should be more concerned with the tactical invasion of SW by the brawly Hausa Fulani. Mile 12 is already annexed and they re now advancing towards Alausa in a spirited effort to kick out Fashola, having successfully sacked Ogun via their insurmountable herdsmen. I dey laugh o, Kogi and Kwara your half sister states needs your urgent attention, when you re done with these invaders you can now hyperventilate about eastern states until then face your backyard.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ekwy + Nwa:

Ha ha ha ha, see bad belly.

Olodo, your problem is the fact that Ekwy nwa that Igbo blood might be in the payroll of CIA Clown anybody can serve as a CIA agent provided you're a U.S. citizen and you meet all the required qualifications and background checks. However this does not negate the fact that the process is competitive but it’s definitely not an impossible task, so stop hyperventilating from your anus already. You can now shove your infamous idiocy up your azz.
Ekwy + Nwa:

mumu you re not making any sense even to yourself, quit having wet dreams at the mere mention of ekwy nwa. Go and liberate mile 12 since your lily- livered OPC ve taken to their smelly heels.

Bla bla, garbage.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by manny4life(m): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2012
bittyend:

Are you Igbo, nwanne?

Hmm, look at question

Apparently, there are some questions that don't need answers... Obviously, you haven't been on NL long enough, that's why I said carry on and join the band wagon.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by ekwynwa1: 1:02am On Apr 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Bla bla, garbage.

get off my back!
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 02, 2012
Ekwy + Nwa:

get off my back!

Muuhehehehe grin You didnt say that when I was pushing yam up your back door. oloshi cheesy
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by M17: 1:45am On Apr 02, 2012
BITTYEND IS A COMPLETE INTERNET TROLL WHO HAS NO JOB ,LET ME SAY THIS BEFORE I FORGET ,BITTYEND = ALJ HAREM =NDU CHUCKS = NAMA MALUU .THIS GOES DEEP ENOUGH TO SHOW YOU WHO IS A TROJAN HERE . THIS ALJ HAREM IS SUFFERING FROM POLIO HEREDITARY DISEASE . YOUR NIGHT MARES ARE NOT OVER YET .IMAGING THIS UN CIRCUMCISE TROJAN TOO . IMAGING THIS FOSSIL , PLAYING WITH MODERN COMPUTER IN THIS MODERN AGE , DID YOU LIKE COMPUTER ? HEEEH ? IS IT NOT WHAT YOU AND YOUR FULANI/HAUSAWA FAMILY HATE , WESTERN EDUCATION . YOU HATE WESTERN EDUCATION BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS QUICK TO TYPE/GET ON THE COMPUTER , INVENTED THROUGH WESTERN EDUCATION .
STOP USING IGBO WORD TO DESCRIBE YOUR STUPIDITY/IDIOCY , ALJ HAREM BEFORE I START CALLING YOU BY YOUR REAL NAME NAMAA .FOOL. I HATE HAUSA/FULANI/NORTH WITH PASSION .SHAME TO MUTALLAB AND HIS BOKO HARAM FATHER THE NORTHERNER/HAUSA/FULANI CRIMINAL BANKER WHO STOLE NIGERIA OIL MONEY AND CLAIMED HE MADE THAT THROUGH BANKING .
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by AfroBlue(m): 3:22am On Apr 02, 2012
good CIA movie from back in the day

The Spook Who Sat by the Door

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4523519125993797655

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by ekwynwa1: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Muuhehehehe grin You didnt say that when I was pushing yam up your back door. oloshi cheesy

back off and stay off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Most Brave Nigerias' Precolonial Heroes / A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. / What Is The Real Problem Between The East And The West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.