Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Brand New Nairaland Theme - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brand New Nairaland Theme (20529 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? / New Nairaland: State Of The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by desperatem(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun why don't u consider white for the background and mid-grays for the header? There are lots of cool color man, i.e cool blue, green. Abeg this site now look amateurish
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by olatwo(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2012
People will never be satisfied with anything @SEUN! If this was the start up theme fǿr NL who will be here to complain. People are alwayz afraid of change buh remain undaunted. This theme is cool shikena!!!
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by tobeGod: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2012
Am I on Nairaland?
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by nwanioma(f): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2012
jmoore: why not create several themes, so that one can have options of choosing a default theme for his/her own taste
My thoughts exactly! I do not like these colour and also there should be some color consistency pls, I almost tot my phone malfunctioned, had to refresh again and again, then I saw this thread!
I do not think its a bad idea if he seeks help from designers professional ones!
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by mancheeutd(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2012
seun truth be told pls i beg of u this colour is awful give us a touch of white and green back probably u dnt knw hw white makes things cool
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by nasty45(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2012
Sb pls tell me wr i am?at least u change sth,meanin say u de listen to us.ds is beta dan d former on mobile
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Prestonvic(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2012
am trying to get used to it ooo
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by alowobaba(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2012
nice theme, so lovely on my mobile ... bt Seun ur intention is NT welcome to me just because u ve problem wit ............??
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Mynd44: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun:
What's the meaning of this? I explained the rationale to you. Why not send me a private mail if you have issues with it?
Muki is about to get fired guys. Seun go easy on her now if you too have issues, settle it in private
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Ty207: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2012
i love this new look it is good for the eye...... with this i don't have to shine my eye before reading.....kudos to seun for the great work shocked
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by tobeGod: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2012
Which colour nairaland is known for?
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2012
i went and check NL on Mobile now but looks good on the BB but damn i hate browsing on phone as for me i still prefer that OLD NL and that is my own suggestion but this present colour on laptop is dammmmn! rubbish angry
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by gururguy: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun:
What's the meaning of this? I explained the rationale to you. Why not send me a private mail if you have issues with it?
seun do u see my messages. i even called u and it was not coming.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Tinax(f): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2012
Am realy getin fedup, we'r just getin accutomd to the othr one, now you hv changd again. My eyes are seeing doubl after lookin at my screm. Even some ppl are becomin invisbl. If you send a post nko??Seun will doubl it..or even tripl it.,i don tier for hr
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by yamakuza: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2012
desperatem: Seun why don't u consider white for the background and mid-grays for the header? There are lots of cool color man, i.e cool blue, green. Abeg this site now look amateurish

[s]People should just tell him what colors to put where, maybe[/s].

As for me, i love the black background. All the whitespaces when i zoom out have disappeared, and the ads/pics/vids stand out clearly now.

The pink/violet Nairaland at the top might be a No No, and the blue boxes a maybe.

[s]Other than that, maybe using 2 colors in thread titles will help, to differentiate the poster?[/s]

I almost 4got: this new light blue quote box is so cool!
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by blackboi(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2012
can't believe seun is doing this Sh!!t angry
Nairaland is hacked
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by timpaker(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2012
jmoore: why not create several themes, so that one can have options of choosing a default theme for his/her own taste

I agree with the above.
Imposing this theme on us is dictatorial, why not make a user choose its own theme, by that we can avoid all these sight demeaning site since it gonna be optional.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by jedisco(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2012
when I logged in today I was like wow!
This theme is much more better than the previous one especially on mobile phones.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by gururguy: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2012
seun do u see my messages. i even called u and it was not coming. can u even see this post
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Obipat(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2012
Lexusgs430: What more do you guys and gals want, you requested for coloured background, he has responded in abundance !!!!!
wateva u do people must talk
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Machini(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2012
Som ppl too dey take things serious oo! Immediately I clicked on NL bookmark n saw d theme I knew twas APRIL FOOL!
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by tegasworld: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2012
oh i get grin th new theme is seun april fool to all of us shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Esosa01(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2012
what's all this fuss about this change, give seun some breathing space, even if he is trying to experiment. I like the change though.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Ty207: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2012
nwani oma:
My thoughts exactly! I do not like these colour and also there should be some color consistency pls, I almost tot my phone malfunctioned, had to refresh again and again, then I saw this thread!
I do not think its a bad idea if he seeks help from designers professional ones!

it may not be good on phone but it perfect on system.....seun pls and pls leave the theme alone we like it...like i said before the theme is good for the eyes...it make you read more
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun, I am devastated. Nairaland has grown beyond your personal lab rat. Please hire professionals to handle this great site and stop making fun of us that visit this site. I am ashamed of these color riot. If you need financing to get this site perfect simply let us know, we can contribute little money to make this work. Please
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by a1solution: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2012
the background is good but the post fonts should be black so people would not stray their eyes in reading it.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by DualCore1: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2012
mukina2:
i reserve my comment sad
Honey we need a baby, when can we see?

@Topic.
From the conversation I had with seun showing how white text on a dark background is unwise for paragraphs and how this theme should be codenames "NL Nightmode" cuz its good on the eyes only when in the dark. . . I want to believe he will make some changes in the next couple of hours that will really "take nairaland to the next level" (his words).

Be patient people.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by naptu2: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2012
I just saw one of iice's old posts...I couldn't read a thing! What'll happen to posts in pink or red coloured fonts? They've suddenly become unreadable.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by misssexyu(f): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2012
for a moment i thought i was having eye problem, na wa oh. This doesn't look better either for the eyes. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo / Hit And Run Honda Driver Kills A Man Today In Otukpo,Benue(Graphic Pics) / How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.