Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Is Love Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Wicked? (785 Views)

OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Wicked? by czay(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
Hi nairalanders, I need your constructive disposition on this one. I have a gf who is in her final year in the university. we came along just three months ago, am currently serving(nysc) in aba and she is in lagos.I loved her indiscriminately which I believed she also reciporacated. She told me recently that she is too fond of me and besides she is about to sit for her exams and I should give her a little space so as to concentrate on her exams. I did that without much thought cos I believe I had once be In a shoes. But the greatest surprise was that she no longer pick my calls neither reply my text(chat). I felt bad about it. My question is that can my calls or chat be a form of distraction or is it one of those excuses ladies give when they are about to quit a relationship?.
Re: Is Love Wicked? by kelz88(f): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
Her reasons might be genuine but how can a girlfriend need space from her long distance boyfriend because of exam? Something ain't right.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Wicked? by czay(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
kelz88: Her reasons might be genuine but how can a girlfriend need space from her long distance boyfriend because of exam? Something ain't right.
I thought as much...dunno what her gesture implies. confused.
Re: Is Love Wicked? by tasandra: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
Well bro,i dont knw what to tell u oo but,she might be real sha smiley
Re: Is Love Wicked? by Yemmyc(f): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
I fink she is an emotional kinda gurl lyk me. . . .may be wen eva she is studying nd ur calls nd msgs cums in she gets reminded dat she is fond of u or dat she is in love wif sumone(u),she eventually finds herself fantacizing,finking or worrying ab2t u. . . .nd won't b able to concentrate any longer. . . . Giv her sumtym til she finishes her exams nd if d same fin repeats itself, dat means she is nt dat in2 u.
Re: Is Love Wicked? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
love can suck ma dick
Re: Is Love Wicked? by starlightRR(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
Dude...pls focus on how to advance in life career wise, she is now acting like the typical naija babe....atleast if she won't pick your call a short msg to reassure you that the love song you guys are playing is still rolling would do some magic

1 Like

Re: Is Love Wicked? by czay(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
tasandra: Well bro,i dont knw what to tell u oo but,she might be real sha smiley
told me to put my mind at rest...
Re: Is Love Wicked? by czay(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
Yemmyc: I fink she is an emotional kinda gurl lyk me. . . .may be wen eva she is studying nd ur calls nd msgs cums in she gets reminded dat she is fond of u or dat she is in love wif sumone(u),she eventually finds herself fantacizing,finking or worrying ab2t u. . . .nd won't b able to concentrate any longer. . . . Giv her sumtym til she finishes her exams nd if d same fin repeats itself, dat means she is nt dat in2 u.
it seems you know her...that's exactly what she told me.at every bit of my calls or chat she call it distraction , claimed that she is too fond of me and as a result getting into her head. Am just feeling insecured and after her exams if such gesture persist ... I go worry oo.Much respect to you yemmyc, you just heal my worries. I hope that I don't loose her.
Re: Is Love Wicked? by czay(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
tasandra: Well bro,i dont knw what to tell u oo but,she might be real sha smiley
I pray so oooo brova

(1) (Reply)

Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? / A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think / How Long Do You Propose Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.