Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think (787 Views)

22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed / Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think by Orikinla(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2012
The weaker sex tag of woman has been abused and misused over the centuries by man to take advantage of women and used as an instrument of intimidation and suppression in relationship with them since Adam and Eve. But heaven knows that a woman is not as defenceless as men think.

Many men seeing a pretty and sexy woman easily get excited at first sight and often want to get to know her and already dreaming of dating and even marrying her. But they forget that they are not the first to see her and will not be the last too, because an attractive woman has countless admirers and if she is still single, she has many suitors who are competing for her attention and relationship. AND SHE HAS THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHOSOEVER SHE LIKES AND PREFERS and PLEASE, RESPECT HER CHOICE EVEN IT HER CHOICE DOES NOT FAVOUR YOU.
DON'T BE STUPID TO DISRESPECT HER BY TRYING TO BULLY HER AND FORCE YOURSELF ON HER. BECAUSE YOU MIGHT REGRET IT!

PS: Inspired by Taís Araújo of Viver a Vida (Live the Life/Seize the Day).

Re: A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think by KINGwax(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2012
Biliv me i didn't get u? You're what now? Cos your advocacy for women these days beats me off! What you've been saying is normal, say somethin else and tangible. Like, women can claim dey love u and kill u for their concubine etc. Why paint then so nice? We all bunch of badasses...the preferences shown towards women these days are disapproving..come to think of these...
Protect woman rights here and there. So, men are what now? Scapegoats?
A man slaps a woman, he's jailed, a woman slaps a man, she walks free. People will say, leave her now, u shld undstnd she's a woman...
Man touches lady, she screams sexualll harassment, but vise versa? no show!
Man rapes, women dnt...abi?
Woman sues for divorce, she collects her share of d man's sweat..man sues, she collects her share..again?
You wan open door, sit for eatery, give gift, it's ladies first, danger comes...then they scream..'be a man!'
which one self? And now u dey claim woman no be weaklings, them go scream gender equality but na men still dey suffer...jst all me to say, 'fucck you all'

1 Like

Re: A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think by Orikinla(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
KINGwax: Biliv me i didn't get u? You're what now? Cos your advocacy for women these days beats me off! What you've been saying is normal, say somethin else and tangible. Like, women can claim dey love u and kill u for their concubine etc. Why paint then so nice? We all bunch of badasses...the preferences shown towards women these days are disapproving..come to think of these...
Protect woman rights here and there. So, men are what now? Scapegoats?
A man slaps a woman, he's jailed, a woman slaps a man, she walks free. People will say, leave her now, u shld undstnd she's a woman...
Man touches lady, she screams sexualll harassment, but vise versa? no show!
Man rapes, women dnt...abi?
Woman sues for divorce, she collects her share of d man's sweat..man sues, she collects her share..again?
You wan open door, sit for eatery, give gift, it's ladies first, danger comes...then they scream..'be a man!'
which one self? And now u dey claim woman no be weaklings, them go scream gender equality but na men still dey suffer...jst all me to say, 'fucck you all'

I follow you. I know that some women can be hypocritical.
But the evils that men do to women far outweigh the ones done to them by women.

[size=18pt]
“Do you believe a man can truly love a woman and constantly betray her?Never mind physically but betray her in his mind,in the very "poetry of his soul".Well,it's not easy but men do it all the time.”
― Mario Puzo, Fools Die[/size]

By addressing the abuses of women by men in relationship, my advocacy will also favour men too, because lest we forget, our girlfriends are our future wives and our wives are the mothers of our children and our children are our future on earth.
Therefore, the more we appreciate and celebrate the best way to treat our women, the more they would be of benefit to us and be our help mates to secure our future.

Must we always point out only the negatives in women when their positives are more important, relevant and significant for our mutual benefit?
Okay?
Re: A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
Now am getting xo confused

*seems like you are the new minister of Women affairs here on Nairaland*
Re: A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think by KINGwax(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
Harbioollah: Now am getting xo confused

*seems like you are the new minister of Women affairs here on Nairaland*
i tire o. When u hear 'witch', na woman. How many wizards still dey around? Except computer wizards though. Even na these women dey patronize babalawo most to destroy another man's life for doing this or that. Don't come here dey tell me say d evil wey men do out-weighed d women's. because we lash out physically doesn't mean all those poverty, failure, crazy men, impotency, suicide we're seeing around is not caused by those witches! Those species are mistakes, except for fucck's sake though.
Re: A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think by dealordea(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
OP is trying to get attention from the newly registered female members after falling out of luck with the old member's but I like your gospel this days, it sure shows u are turning a new leaf but HOW ABOUT MOBO? Were on earth is he??
Re: A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
Seems like The OP is having a change of heart

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know You Are In Love / Why I’ll Never Gossip Again / Why Many Marriages Don't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.