Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? (2857 Views)

Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / How Popular Is Seun (Nairaland Creator) In Nigeria? / Who The Hell Is Seun Osewa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by Seun(m): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2012
@slyr0x: It's important to distinguish between customers, users, idiots, and abusive attention-seeking trolls.
Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by Slyr0x: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
Seun: @slyr0x: It's important to distinguish between customers, users, idiots, and abusive attention-seeking trolls.

LOL. . .E.O.D.

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
Seun: @slyr0x: It's important to distinguish between customers, users, idiots, and abusive attention-seeking trolls.
So which of the categories do i fall into? All mayhaps?

Slyr0x:

LOL. . .E.O.D.
Now which one be lol? Them tie your mouth? This is democrazy - Demonstration of Craze - Talk your mouth NOW! SPEAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by teemy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
@seun. Ma take e personal
Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2012
Between Seun and I, i know the bolded is referring to none other but moi! Caramba!!!

It is no code-off-my-fingers as a matter of fact. . . .

@Seun, try to be more directly next time, call a goat a goat (to his face), aye, it is better that way.

Now, goat is a figurative expression here, i am not really calling anyone a goat (at least not really)
Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by ifyalways(f): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hahaha.
Dis Otta farm boy sure get am for bad mouth.Na pesin Seun dey refer to as idiots,goats ati gbogbo ori eja.LOL
Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by orekinky: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nairaland yi ti "gbogbo wani" teni kankan ko. To ba le dara gbogbo wa lao jere re, eje kajo sowopo, ninu irepo, kole dara funmi kole dara fun o, kolada fun Nairaland lola oluwa. Naija tiwa, Nairaland tiwa n tiwa.
Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by yamakuza: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
orekinky: Nairaland yi ti "gbogbo wani" teni kankan ko. To ba le dara gbogbo wa lao jere re, eje kajo sowopo, ninu irepo, kole dara funmi kole dara fun o, kolada fun Nairaland lola oluwa. Naija tiwa, Nairaland tiwa n tiwa.

ifyalways: Hahaha.

yamakuza:

what kind of topics do you want to see on the front page?

Kindly answer on the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/908676/home-page-topics-you-like

Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by ujchief(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
Someone once said that Seun had 5 user id's, i just confirmed it. Sharp guy, he logged in with jakumo and bashed the poster with venom, then used his usual seun to do damage control.
Oga seun, u too much! I would have asked the mod to ban u, but who wants to bite seun's fingers?
Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by teemy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
ujchief: I would have asked the mod to ban u
That would be something to laugh about.
Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by manny4life(m): 1:22am On Apr 13, 2012
Like someone said, Seun might not be the brightest chap out there, but seriously you got me cracking up with the "burn this biatch" down. You reminded of a term in money/finance "hostile takeover", like seriously, how are you gonna burn down someone's business or takeover in a hostile manner? Though I strongly believe that NL has potentials and Seun isn't harnessing it, but seriously, if I were NL administrator and you ever tried to "burn the bit.ch down", hmmm, you're going down with it.

Anyways @ Jakumo, I like to correct a notion you expressed, in the finance I studied, stakeholders are very much different from shareholders. I stand with OP that the moment you become a contributing member of NL, you're a stakeholder NOT a shareholder. A shareholder like you expressed has financial interest in the business/company/organization but a stakeholder are individuals/groups of people who are directly or indirectly affected by the decisions of a company/organization.

The OP doesn't have any shares in NL, however, he's a stakeholder in NL because he's affected by decisions made on NL. When Seun play April fools joke on his member, that affected everyone. Even I, it took me a minute to realize that it was a joke. If Seun decides to go public tomorrow or ask for donations or memberships, such decisions affects him. Stakeholders have rights to voice their opinions, it doesn't necessarily mean they have rights to make decisions.

For instance, every individual is a stake holder in just about everything because such decisions, one way or another definitely affects people whom you directly deal with. Community folks are stakeholders in their environment and will fiercely speak out if somethings wrong. Bank customers are stakeholder @ their banks, ask Bank of America what happened to them when they implemented a $5 charge on debit transactions, just because they did not seek advice from stakeholders (consumer groups, customers, etc), they lost close to 500,000 account with 48hrs.

Although it was reversed immediately, but those accounts were gone for good. Ask Netflix what happened to them when they tried to split into two companies, they got the hard message from their consumers who are stakeholders as well. Ask Yahoo who is in serious limbo today, AOL and the list continues, when they ignored important stakeholders in their business, you can see what going on with them today.

I can continue to go on and on and on, and ask for the person who asked if you're a stakeholder in his fathers business if he were a customer, the answer is YES. In as long as you're affected by business decision be it demand/supply changes, or whatever reason that is like to change, you're a stakeholder. Your ability to voice your opinion largely depends on the entity making such decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? by teemy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
One thing though no one can take away from Seun is the fact that he at a time when not much was being done positively to the nigerian internet image, he actually did something. A lot were sleep walking, day dreaming of their shoulda-coulda-woulda project like yahoo, google and more recently facebook and are yet to lift a finger.

Many more minds are yet to make their impact on the web space but this one I know has done something remarkable.

Looking forward to nairaland's 1 millionth member Seun. Kudos awe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! / Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? / Why Did You Choose Your Username?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.