Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? (17413 Views)

Boko Haram Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunition As The North Wins The Presidency / Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? / Why Is It That In All Civil Wars The North Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by bakila: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
kettykin: How can the NW and NE win an election or even war against SE/SS/MB and Lagos. The Fate of the Core North has been seed by Boko Haram, they will spend 40 years in Nigeria's Political and economic Wilderness till they become sane
Middle belt is not north abi?
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by bakila: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ameh02: If north should win in 2015 then they should expect a pay back. Worst stil Nigeria will be divided plateau n part of mb ll joint d south to form a new country called United Biafra States of d south.
Dumb claims from Idoma or Igala like name Plateau in the Republic of Biafra. Sad
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by bakila: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
Yujin: If the southerners and the middlebelt are as foolish as to allow power get back to the core north including Gov. Aliyu Muazu this soon, then they will pay heavily with their blood. There is a great difference what should be and what is/will likely happen. An unbaised & visionary leader irrespective of his ethnic origin is the best for all but looking at the core north for now can any such leader emerge from there as at present? No. Honestly, they are still power drunk and should be weaned for at least 32years having rotated power among the SS, SE, MB & SW regions.

Ok that MB means North Central there is nothing like Middle Belt. You post is borne more out of hate than objectivity. You cannot not even type North Central. Shouls as will have typed core Biafra for SE.
While Mr Beaf sells his egbon GEJ we are blinded by sectional s.h,t. That fact remains that PDP will continue to lead us poorly without proper legisative and Judicial checks to their corruption allowing for a bad Nigeria. If a northerner wins, we would have a better nigeria only, if our system is sound.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Ameh02(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
bakila:
Dumb claims from Idoma or Igala like name Plateau in the Republic of Biafra. Sad
if u think its a dumb claim wait and see what happens when Naija disintegrates. It may not be Biafra, its just a word to make pple like u start thinkin.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by LaughterNoon(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
maga1: Lately i have noticed some Nlanders acusing d north from all sort of evil to d extent that its now widely believed that power belongs to d south. This now leads me to d question that "WHAT IF THE NORTH WINS THE 2015 ELECTION? WHAT WILL HAPPEN?"
I tell you most solemnly that a political tsunami will sweep around the country before and after 2015 which will make the presidency less attractive to the self styled king makers.

The war/battle which the core north has lost is irretrievable and they know it, OBJ might not be a favorite for most of us but he dealt a real(Mohammed Ali/Mike Tyson/Evander holyfield) blow on the northern oligarchy and what GEJ is going to do will cement that which OBJ started.

When IBB surrendered power to an ING he said "i am stepping ASIDE" how i wish many Nigerians really understand what he meant by that.

For the geo-graphical expression known as Nigeria to strive as a nation so many dirty works needs to be done and one prominent amongst them is to wrestle absolute power from the northern oligarchy.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by solbil: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
for those of you trying to put the MB in the SE, know that that is not possible. Idoma, Igala, Tiv, etc are not in any way south as claimed by some people who are angry about the north power. All of the tribes in the MB are not core north and are in no way south hence they are called north central or MB. If this country were to dis integrate, then in my opinnion, the MB should stay on its own. I am Idoma and i see myself as north central first. Divide this country into two, then i am northerner. But to say we are SE is what i not only rejecting vehemently, but also hiss at in all of the MB languages put together
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by auwal87(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2012
This is what may continue to happen

Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Mowire: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2012
A good candidate from the north, different from the ones we know, on a united opposition platform against GEJ in 2015 will win square. For now gej is not avery marketable does not enjoy the mass sympathy that brought him to power.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by emsquare(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
Well said!

bishoptee: Nothing will happen, as impossible is nothing.................Elections should not be geopolitically oriented, it should be based on individual competency. Anything aside that, never expect anything good to cometh out of nigeria elections.
God bless federal republic of nigeria
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by member479760: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
The north can't win without the support of the SW or SE but if they get the support of the SW that means business as usual, The Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba will suck the remaining oil and redistribute SE and SS land to their advantage further rendering Ibo-people homeless and Laaandless. Hope that will not happen.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Yujin(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
bakila:

Ok that MB means North Central there is nothing like Middle Belt. You post is borne more out of hate than objectivity. You cannot not even type North Central. Shouls as will have typed core Biafra for SE.
While Mr Beaf sells his egbon GEJ we are blinded by sectional s.h,t. That fact remains that PDP will continue to lead us poorly without proper legisative and Judicial checks to their corruption allowing for a bad Nigeria. If a northerner wins, we would have a better nigeria only, if our system is sound.

You are funny trying to tell me what to say. MB is not equal to NC. You don't understand undecided
bakila:

You are funny trying to tell me what to say. MB is not equal to NC. You don't understand . Core north(I did not originate this word) CANNOT win again atleast not in the nearest future thanks to BH & the silent ethnic cleansing in the NE&NC. Remember every empire no matter how invincible it is eventually ends someday. Uthman Ibn Hodio knew of this. Destiny can never be changed.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by joe4christ(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2012
Let me tell you a secret; Once the north get that presidential seat of the federal republic of 9ja, they would stick to that seat for the next 20yrs.

Mark my word for the record of it!
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by fio(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
Aahammed1: No matter were u come whether u are from north, west,east or south I don't care, what we need is good leadership

but they(north) don't no that.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Musiwa49: 12:25am On Apr 27, 2012
looking at satellite pictures, it is no more possible for the north to win the presidential election in Nigeria. It is not possible. technically impossible. You can see why they beat up Tinubu in akure for imposing Nuhu ribadu..
Even if the north get power, there would be fighting in the south because of the satellite pictures.

Even while most southerners do not want Jonathan Goodluck, they prefer another southerner to be president and not a northerner. that why opposition control the south and not Jonathan Goodluck party because most of them see him as a traitor, when they see the satellite pictures. while the north too, dont want Jonathan Goodluck. to continue means more trouble for nigeria. so you can see where the problem is. With Jonathan Goodluck the problem will not be solve, because Jonathan Goodluck is an Ijaw man, whose people also lied about their own population from satellite pictures. He will not want to make his people minority. If a yoruba man was in charge, it would have be solve easy. not any yorubaman, that why i said at a point, i want to be president. because there are also selfish yoruba people, who will risk the lifes of millions of people for money.

It will not have turn this bloodly if the north had listen quickly to me before Umaru yar adua die. He believe me.. And i dont want to tell you why Umaru yar adua believe me.

Nigeria is a funny country. Like I said, nigeria will end up in a civil war..

You see to understand nigeria, Nigeria is like Europe nation EU.. And like EU, nigeria has nations inside it. This nations are kingdoms, with rulers and have powers, and most of them have traditional army. they are looking at their kingdom been cheated from this satellite pictures. And it means fight.

Now imagine sweden claiming it is more populated than Britain, and you have satellite pictures that shows otherwiser. And sweden refuse to allow britain to claim its own population because Sweden is using false population to collect billions of dollar from a centre account.

What do you think the british army will do to sweden they will go and bomb Sweden.. this is the same thing with Nigeria. there are 6 ,000,000 guns in the hand of people.

Even while there is the nigeria army, there are local ethnic group army which remain till today and even also have militia all over nigeria, in all of the ethnic group who carry guns... This is why we have problem.

Simple word, even the nigeria army is already divided, there are very few non born bartard from the hausa/fulani/kanuri group who will want boko haram to be killed. You can see Jonathan Goodluck offering goodies to his own Ijaw Boko Haram group called MEND.. because they see them as their own hero.

So this will end up in a civil war. i think the people lifes should be the most important issue, and not if the north get power.

People who are looking for the north to get power are selfish, they should first care of how to protect the lifes of northerners from a civil war. anyone thinking about himself and not the majority of 200 million is basically a selfish person.

1 Like

Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Ameh02(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2012
[quote author=solbil]for those of you trying to put the MB in the SE, know that that is not possible. Idoma, Igala, Tiv, etc are not in any way south as claimed by some people who are angry about the north power. All of the tribes in the MB are not core north and are in no way south hence they are called north central or MB. If this country were to dis integrate, then in my opinnion, the MB should stay on its own. I am Idoma and i see myself as north central first. Divide this country into two, then i am

Two things. Is either you just woke up from sleep or u re an islamic fundamentalist.
My brother what on earth will make u to affiliating urself with north? After using d middle belt for the civil war and relegating them. Even in the north where u claim to belong ur idoma brothers re been killed daily. Wake up. When the opprtunity comes to divorce the north take it and dont look back.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by caballerotosyno: 12:52am On Apr 12, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I'd be drinking my champagne as a successful black woman in Amerikka.

TBH, I dont give a shoit about Nigeria anymore. Glasses up.

All the sufferheads in Nigeria, enjoy.

SMH for u! U dnt seems to av aadequate knowledge of what u r saying.
No matter how long u stay in anoda mans country u ll always nd forever be
A Nigerian. Instead of u to start tinking of way out u busy deceiving urself.
because smone has promised u a PROSTITUTE JOB abroad. U tink u r saved. IDIOT
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by hrhwizzy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hey u should b mindful of what u say,if u go abroad wat about ur helpless brodas n sisters I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur boring village..selfish n wicked u r
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by OsunOriginal: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
kettykin: How can the NW and NE win an election or even war against SE/SS/MB and Lagos. The Fate of the Core North has been seed by Boko Haram, they will spend 40 years in Nigeria's Political and economic Wilderness till they become sane

You are a fool. Tell me when Lagos became a pdp state that you are sure we are voting gej? If there is any state where gej will fail woefully that state is Lagos.

And where in middle belt are you talking about? Only an evil religious bigot in middlebelt will vote for gej. We can see how those that voted for pdp in middlebelt were killed by agents of the same party they voted. So why will a sane person in mb vote for gej? For protection or what?
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by NoahKallamu: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
The ppl of d midlebelt will rada vote GEJ for 3 mor terms if ther ar no beta substitute than boko-harm, jihadist sponsors who hav vowed 2b forever indifrent nd cruel to their intrests.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by abbakacici: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
And funny thing igbo fail to understand is there are only 2 state in the north that they call them middle belf that is benue and plateau state bothe the other 4 state are as north as borno state or taraba state because if you go to Niger state I don't think any nupe man like IBB and abdulsalam will wait to have political allaince with Igbo and leave their fulani kins man or kwara state I don't kwara will join igbo or tiv or berom and leave yaruba and hausa alone or you guys are talking about kogi and nassarawa where the ruling class are muslim and you think they will join igbo christain and leave their muslim brother
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 30, 2013
LaughterNoon:
I tell you most solemnly that a political tsunami will sweep around the country before and after 2015 which will make the presidency less attractive to the self styled king makers.

The war/battle which the core north has lost is irretrievable and they know it, OBJ might not be a favorite for most of us but he dealt a real(Mohammed Ali/Mike Tyson/Evander holyfield) blow on the northern oligarchy and what GEJ is going to do will cement that which OBJ started.

When IBB surrendered power to an ING he said "i am stepping ASIDE" how i wish many Nigerians really understand what he meant by that.

For the geo-graphical expression known as Nigeria to strive as a nation so many dirty works needs to be done and one prominent amongst them is to wrestle absolute power from the northern oligarchy.

How can so much ignorance come out of one person? If GEJ is impeached or god forbid goes the way of yaradua then what? Nigeria is a yes sir country and who ever is at the top is king, it doesn't matter where you come from, was abacha not king? Wasn't obj beaten in ota? (or so i heard) didn't obj become king? Isn't GEJ king now? if something happens and namadi takes over do you think southerners will deny him any power that this president enjoys now?

Sentiments really are like drugs

My guy the power is because of the office money not a tribe or region if not OBJ will still be flogging police men.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Hassanamed: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2013
950 of our islam inmate brothers in detention wer kill by u pipl and announce to us as Aid al-kabir gift to muslims today 16th october 2012, in adition to our tenure u stole 4rm ya'radua, do u pipl kno what we would do to this country, whallahi! If a muslim dosen climb dat seat by 2015 den western education has over stayed its welcom, the bokoharam is our islam youths they shall fight the cousre of allah, nigeria is allah's nation, we muslims must install islam in our country, because islam is a religion of peace we hav allow u pipl to stay dis long but by 2015, if u are not a muslim leave dis country, gaskia whallahi, we shall make u pipl belif dat muhammed is a tru prophet of Allah, bokoharam is just early morning sign, Dambroba!

Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Kanwulia: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2013
I will burn my American passport and RELOCATE to ABUJA PER coolMANENTLY!

Daddy ATIKU!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!! cool
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Adekagood: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
All i ask for, all i pray for, all i wish for, all i crave for all i dream of is a united Nigeria where peace, love and justice reign. All the desire of the wicked who are blood thirsty shall never materialise. So i pray to almighty Allah in Jesus name.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Killed In Pre-election Violence In Rivers / APC Primaries: Party Supporters Clash In Lagos / "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.