Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? (17415 Views)

Boko Haram Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunition As The North Wins The Presidency / Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? / Why Is It That In All Civil Wars The North Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by lacasa: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I'd be drinking my champagne as a successful black woman in Amerikka.

TBH, I dont give a shoit about Nigeria anymore. Glasses up.

All the sufferheads in Nigeria, enjoy.

Claiming anoda man's home, I feel sorry 4 u

U'l be nutn me dan an immigrant in d Americans eyes nt to talk of racial abuse
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by akpanbaba: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2012
No way, it is the turn of the East if GEJ is not running.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Beaf1: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2012
^^
Dreamer. there has never been anything like southeast or northeast in power sharing formula in Nigeria. It is north vs south, how sad
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by omoajiri(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2012
Most comments on this topic portrays the belief that PDP will clinch the presidency in 2015 but I beg to differ. Another party can win the top slot. & that will happen soon. If another party's flag bearer is from another geo-political zone apart from the North & the party win the presidency equation no finish be that?
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by lekkie073(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2012
Beware nigerians. I represent OPC and i say dis to u̶̲̥̅̊....we я about to strike. †ђξ hausa-fulanis will die first followed by ϑ crafty ibos....then, oodua nation will cease to be part of ά nation-gone-crazy called nigeria.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by mexyk(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2012
leadership in Nigeria shldnt be based on wat ethnic group a president should emerge from.if a good leader can come from the north,so be it.a leader that can hold our country together in peace and harmony.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2012
Hmm..lets wait and see. But i doubt it,cos its like GEJ is still gonna take it 2015..but then again who knows, his luck might not play out this time..
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Ozonna(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2012
Okija_juju: @ Topic

Upon annoucement of the reslut of a Northerner winning the elections;

1. APGA will declare the election to be rigged and reject the result. Same as others.

2. Boko Haram bombing will cease.

3. A new Terrorist group of Eastern origin named "Biko Ha'ram" will emerge.

4. Northerners will be targetted in the south-south and Eastern Nigeria.

5. The president will review the revenue sharing fomular such that 13% will only be derived from onshore wells not offshore.

6. The amnesty programme will be dissolved.

7. The repentant militants will backslide into the creeks.

8. JTF operations will be stepped up in the South

9. War!!

You must be SEER. The gods must've revealed dis to you
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by AGBORMAN1(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2012
Pls my dear brother & sister..
North East & North West cannot WIN election for president 2015.
They should continue with ther backwardness & bombing. ok.

2015: GEJ
2019: South East or Middle Belt
2023: South East or Middle Belt
2027: South East or Middle Belt
2031: Aboki or Malam or Boko Haram (after they stop bombing & accept western education)

If they are not happy, they can form their own Boko Haram Republic.

Nigeria belongs to everybody. ok.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by AGBORMAN1(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2012
Pls my dear brothers & sisters..
North East & North West cannot WIN election for president 2015.
They should continue with ther backwardness & bombing. ok.

2015: GEJ
2019: South East or Middle Belt
2023: South East or Middle Belt
2027: South East or Middle Belt
2031: Aboki or Malam or Boko Haram (after they stop bombing & accept western education)

If they are not happy, they can form their own Boko Haram Republic.

Nigeria belongs to everybody. ok.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Gentleboby: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2012
They will sell Nigeria after looting on a high side.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by timpaker(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2012
MEND will resurface and another amnesty programme would be initiated to manage them as usual
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by oiseworld: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2012
the northeE or northW can never win. It would lead the country to a state of anarcy, every body knows they are the ones behind boko haram. So if they eventually get power, nigerian would never see the election as free and fair, infact the north can only,only win and peace would reign ifthe perpetraitors of boko haram are brought to book, and justice served. And they must be the same people the masses had in mind ( don't want to call names). It would take a miracle for the north to win and peace reigns.

Solution.
1. The perpetrators of boko haram should be brought to book fast and they must be the same people nigeria suspect.
Or
2. The north should conduct and respect themeselves and wait for a long long time. Until the south has agreed that their crimes have been pardoned.

Only then would the north win presidency and peace would reigns.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by 3kay945(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2012

1. APGA will declare the election to be rigged and reject the result. Same as others.

5. The president will review the revenue sharing fomular such that 13% will only be derived from onshore wells not offshore.

9. War!!

which war? no be only war....
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Ameh02(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
If north should win in 2015 then they should expect a pay back. Worst stil Nigeria will be divided plateau n part of mb ll joint d south to form a new country called United Biafra States of d south.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by noiseless: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2012
Which part of the middle belt by the way, and has david mark stopped calling himself a northerner also trying hard to identify himself as AREWA man, how can we trust a fellow like him? gej must retain power come 2015 election,til 2019 so that the part of the middle belt that is serious to identify with the south can then openly demonstrate so without the fear of hausa-janjawiid.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by ziccoit: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
Some NLs will cry when the North grab the presidential position come 2015.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Koolking(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
bishoptee: Nothing will happen, as impossible is nothing.................Elections should not be geopolitically oriented, it should be based on individual competency. Anything aside that, never expect anything good to cometh out of nigeria elections[color=#990000][/color].
God bless federal republic of nigeria

Bro, absolutely nothing will happen. We are on the same page on leadership perspective in Nigeria. LET THE BEST PERSON DO THE JOB IRRESPECTIVE OF HIS TRIBE.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
Do they practice Democracy in Naija.... Lmaooooo cheesy
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Jaabr: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
North or south as long as its not my father I DONT CARE
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by ak47mann(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
people of the north have proved that they are not capable to rule Nigeria looking at it one can tell that the north have lost the political maneuvers and they have never done anything good for the betterment of the common man very greedy and selfish people,for the past 40yrs Nigeria have milked over 400 billion dollars from oil revenue which after the cold war in Europe in 1945 the whole European countries from Britain to Poland even Germany and the rest of them spend the same amount on their infrastructure.Does it come to your surprise that German GDP shrinks the whole of west African GDP?? but a third world like Nigeria cant boast of any achievement, cant you see that their is a big problem with the country structure? after generated so much billions of dollars life expectancy is 50yrs people still die premature deaths in Nigeria simple things that can be cured,no equipment no roads no lights no transport education system none existence....

And all these things that we see everyday that happen in Nigeria were caused by few elites that hijacked the common wealth that meant for the people to live a better lives and develop our infrastructural need to create a lot of jobs and middle class families......................
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Jaabr: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2012
What of niger delta militant and gej 's insanity and fuel subsidy. is all that from noth?? Oh we 've forgotten
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by emmykk(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I'd be drinking my champagne as a successful black woman in Amerikka.

TBH, I dont give a shoit about Nigeria anymore. Glasses up.

All the sufferheads in Nigeria, enjoy.

well no place like home u are treated like alien there,d wine wil be sweeter if u r in a better nigeria
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Yujin(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
If the southerners and the middlebelt are as foolish as to allow power get back to the core north including Gov. Aliyu Muazu this soon, then they will pay heavily with their blood. There is a great difference what should be and what is/will likely happen. An unbaised & visionary leader irrespective of his ethnic origin is the best for all but looking at the core north for now can any such leader emerge from there as at present? No. Honestly, they are still power drunk and should be weaned for at least 32years having rotated power among the SS, SE, MB & SW regions.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Everest4: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
Nigerians, wen ar we goin to grow up. Dis guys is only tryin to shift our attention frm the evil they ar doin nw. Is nt abt the north nor south, dat woman in the stree, hw has she gain in dis regime, hv she be able to pay her child skulfee?, wat abt food and shelta??. Go to so call abuja, and see hw nigerians are sufring. Rit nw, go to maket an see hw xpensiv tins are. Is a shame to say dat, is even the poor nigerians draggs power wit mouth, were-ass the polician use there moni to do it and use us the poor as a subject of winin. Grow up.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2012

9. War!!

U are a son of the soil
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
Everest4: Nigerians, wen ar we goin to grow up. Dis guys is only tryin to shift our attention frm the evil they ar doin nw. Is nt abt the north nor south, dat woman in the stree, hw has she gain in dis regime, hv she be able to pay her child skulfee?, wat abt food and shelta??. Go to so call abuja, and see hw nigerians are sufring. Rit nw, go to maket an see hw xpensiv tins are. Is a shame to say dat, is even the poor nigerians draggs power wit mouth, were-ass the polician use there moni to do it and use us the poor as a subject of winin. Grow up.
Bros u fit still play whot,u must not type na
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
emmykk: well no place like home u are treated like alien there,d wine wil be sweeter if u r in a better nigeria
lacasa:

Claiming anoda man's home, I feel sorry 4 u

U'l be nutn me dan an immigrant in d Americans eyes nt to talk of racial abuse

Please, just stop that one there.

What's the difference between the racism here and the tribalism in Nigeria? Yea, people are being treated like indigenous in Nigerian gan ni, that's why the sane minded wants Nigeria to break off.

You feel sorry for me, I feel even more sorry for you.

Atleast here, I know that if I work hard for something, there's a 99% chance of me getting what I worked for. In Nigeria, you gotta beg some big baba or pay someone money under the table.

Atleast I won't have to be sleeping with one eyes open where I am.

I agree, there's something sweet about being in your home (Nigeria), but sweet don turn sour. Even if all the natural catastrophic events simultaneously occurs over here in one day , Nigeria would still be the last place for me to settle.

1 Like

Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by Ganys: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
i laughed in swahilli while reading some comments made by people with cockroach brain here...have we sat down to ask ourselves the number of years core northerners rule nigeria. The list of core northerners that ruled nigeria from independent are as follow..... Tafawa balewa-NE, MURITALA....NW, SHAGARI....NW, BUHARI....NW, ABACHA NW and Yaradua....NW. if we calculate and add up the numbers of years spent by these people at aso rock, it does not reach the Years spent by OBASANJO in office as president and heads of state. BABANGIDA...MB spent 8yrs, GOWON ...MB spent 9 years...DID I HEAR YOU CALL THEM NORTHERNERS,...?..OK..
in this regard, it is the turn of NE in 2015 if we want peace in Ngeria and im rooting for RIBADU.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by bajosky: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
lacasa:

Dreamer, nuttn will happen abeeegi
the proverb "Do unto others as you wish them do to you" though the chances of wining the 2015 is unknown but the fact remains that the seed sown by the northern leaders in GEJ administration has open the eyes of other region ie making the country ungovernable,distration ,blackmailing which has become a source of blessing and strength to this administion.
I want to remind the northern leaders of the social contract with Allah -which took effect from abacha,yar'adua well the next person should be prepare to embrase the contract and the fate that awaits any northerner who habor his mind an evil thought to govern nigeria should know that his days are numbered or else coperate with God sent leader,give him the support and allow him complete his 2terms.
2015 only God will annoint whoever fits tongue
lacasa:

Dreamer, nuttn will happen abeeegi
the proverb "Do unto others as you wish them do to you" though the chances of wining the 2015 is unknown but the fact remains that the seed sown by the northern leaders in GEJ administration has open the eyes of other region ie making the country ungovernable,distration ,blackmailing which has become a source of blessing and strength to this administion.
I want to remind the northern leaders of the social contract with Allah -which took effect from abacha,yar'adua well the next person should be prepare to embrase the contract and the fate that awaits any northerner who habor his mind an evil thought to govern nigeria should know that his days are numbered or else coperate with God sent leader,give him the support and allow him complete his 2terms.
2015 only God will annoint whoever fits
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by OAM4J: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
Nothing will happen, especially if he is a 'good' person, and the election is considered free and fair by majority.
Re: What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? by LaughterNoon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Please, just stop that one there.

What's the difference between the racism here and the tribalism in Nigeria? Yea, people are being treated like indigenous in Nigerian gan ni, that's why the sane minded wants Nigeria to break off.

You feel sorry for me, I feel even more sorry for you.

Atleast here, I know that if I work hard for something, there's a 99% chance of me getting what I worked for. In Nigeria, you gotta beg some big baba or pay someone money under the table.

Atleast I won't have to be sleeping with one eyes open where I am.

I agree, there's something sweet about being in your home (Nigeria), but sweet don turn sour. Even if all the natural catastrophic events simultaneously occurs over here in one day , Nigeria would still be the last place for me to settle.
Very soon and i mean sooner than you expected you would be forced to eat those shameful and senseless words. just mark this date somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari May Live Longer Than Those Peddling His Death Rumour —oshiomhole / Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) / Senate ‘Bends’ Rules To Screen Ministerial Nominees On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.