Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? (6338 Views)

Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"?? / Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by slimyem: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Gawwwd u made sense for the 1st time in ya life shocked shocked

Congratulobia padi mi wink cheesy
o fagbo yo ni?
Olodo!cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by ow11(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
A reformed player is an Ideal/dream partner to many Nigerian women tongue
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Skii(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2012
Lexusgs430: Once a player.................

form they say is temporary, meanwhile, class is permanent
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
No, a player is always a player, except i really love hm.
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by angelz(f): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
NO
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
slimyem: o fagbo yo ni?
Olodo!cheesy cheesy
No oo

Mo jeba yo ni

Ode! wink
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by yahyamay(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Gawwwd u made sense for the 1st time in ya life shocked shocked
lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by olsmade(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
ladies can come here and say whatever dey wanna say. As men (some of us players, some not), we know what women do. Not only will 'most' of them gladly marry a reformed player, dey 'll even beg to marry an active player. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
Goldieluks: I thought you wanted him? undecided

LawD Forbid! angry angry angry

iyatrustee: i wanted him....... for you! embarassed

Now U're Talking! wink wink wink

iyatrustee: me lie? for wat? who wants a puc digger anyways? angry

Come oo Tis Yoruba Woman Dont give me a Bad Name here! Am a Changed man -- I don't miss Church Services again angry angry angry

ow11: A reformed player is an Ideal/dream partner to many Nigerian women tongue

God Bless You -- Hope they Understand! cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by AmakaG29(f): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
Well I think two reformed players deserve each other. If she was a player too, then she would know if he was trying to play her. People do mature and change, but I haven't seen it in my days. Once a player has held true from my experience. . .

Me personally? No
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by AZeD1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
If the player is reformed, how are all you ladies who said No,going to know he was once a player??
It takes a thief to catch a thief...
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
All these girls talking foolishly for the sake of sounding like one ting on a forum.
You [b]know [/b]you wouldn't even look at him twice if he didn't have that ex-player swag. grin

He's got all the confidence and all that to pull you in, plus now an avid church-goer/church-worker.
LOL you know y'all are just talking out your respective yanshes with that "he gat no chance" nonsense. grin

Besides, him getting more serious with God doesn't mean he loses his swag. It actually shines forth more brighter.
Resistance would be futile, So keep deceiving yourselves. wink
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
slimyem: men never reform!

See this hypocrite. cheesy
On the other thread you were all like "[b]everyone [/b]deserves a second chance" grin
Now here you're saying another thing because it's about men. You no for say "everyone" if na wetin u wan come yahn for here be this.
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by slimyem: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
2buff:

See this hypocrite. cheesy
On the other thread you were all like "[b]everyone [/b]deserves a second chance" grin
Now here you're saying another thing because it's about men. You no for say "everyone" if na wetin u wan come yahn for here be this.

before you bite me,read the but in my post on a similar thread on here. https://www.nairaland.com/903761/ladies-would-you-marry-a-reformed-womaniser
i didnt have time to repaste the comment here!
Stop barking unnecessarily!
Ode!
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by slimyem: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
do men ever reform from womanising?
@op,i dont know how a man who has screwed over a hundred girls will ever appreciate ONE he is married to.
I have refused a man because i knew about his sexcapades once and evn though he sounded serious,i wasnt ready to be ONE of THEM
i might look over a guy's past if i find the good in him but i'll definitely think twice about it.
these were my exact words on the similar thread a few days ago.
Flying monkey!
Nonsense!
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
slimyem: every TRULY repentant soul [b]deserves [/b]forgiveness!

Remember this? From here? https://www.nairaland.com/902867/would-you-marry-reformed-slut#10487855
Just admit to being a hypocrite and sit your pubic bone down wink
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by slimyem: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
2buff:

Remember this? From here? https://www.nairaland.com/902867/would-you-marry-reformed-slut#10487855
Just admit to being a hypocrite and sit your pubic bone down wink
and in your hurried judgement,did you read the part where i said 'i might over look a guy's past if i see the good in him'.
And does the phrase 'men never reform equal to i can't give a second chance?
'Stop screaming out your lungs!
You are making no sense!
Fool!
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
slimyem: and in your hurried judgement,did you read the part where i said 'i might over look a guy's past if i see the good in him'.
[size=18pt]And does the phrase 'men never reform=i can't give a second chance?[/size]
'Stop screaming out your lungs!
You are making no sense!
Fool!

Contradict much?
But why are you calling me a fool?
Did you not go to church last Sunday?
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Goldieluks: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
El Guapo:

LawD Forbid! angry angry angry
shocked cheesy

Now U're Talking! wink wink wink

Come oo Tis Yoruba Woman Dont give me a Bad Name here! Am a Changed man -- I don't miss Church Services again angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by iyatrustee(f): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2012
^^^^ wats funny sef? undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Goldieluks: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
You no sabi greet? ^^ angry
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by iyatrustee(f): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
abeg come yim jor! angry
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by slimyem: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
2buff:

Contradict much?
But why are you calling me a fool?
Did you not go to church last Sunday?
contradict?
Nah!
Read all up slooooowly again!
Calling you a fool is equivalent to you calling me an hypocrite pointlessly !
1-1!
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Goldieluks: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
iyatrustee: abeg come yim jor! angry
cool
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2012
slimyem: contradict?
Nah!
Read all up slooooowly again!
Calling you a fool is equivalent to you calling me an hypocrite pointlessly !
1-1!

Jesus called a lot of people hypocrites in his time...because they were.
But gave a stern warning against calling people fools. Especially in a case like this were you are the only one exhibiting the characteristics of said word.
It just further enforces the "hypocrite" thing.

I'm sha done with you kiss
ciao.
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by slimyem: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
2buff:

Jesus called a lot of people hypocrites in his time...because they were.
But gave a stern warning against calling people fools. Especially in a case like this were you are the only one exhibiting the characteristics of said word.
It just further enforces the "hypocrite" thing.

I'm sha done with you kiss
ciao.
how can you equate me to Jesus?
You are not even sure i'm a christian and you expect me to live by his rules/commands?
You call me a hypocrite and cannot even prove that i'm it?(which still makes you a fool).smh!
and you are done with someone who never even started with you?
And now you are 'ciao-ing' when you were never even welcome?
What nonsense!
Hia!
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
slimyem: how can you equate me to Jesus?
You are not even sure i'm a christian and you expect me to live by his rules/commands?
You call me a hypocrite and cannot even prove that i'm it?(which still makes you a fool).smh!
and you are done with someone who never even started with you?
And now you are 'ciao-ing' when you were never even welcome?
What nonsense!
Hia!
Sharrrrap joor!

Oku Igbe man shebi eyan gidi ke! cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by slimyem: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharrrrap joor!

Oku Igbe man shebi eyan gidi ke! cheesy grin
gbenu sohun!
Ewo lariwo oshi?
O fata radi ni?
Ode!cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by greedie1(f): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
IMO, if he has seen/experienced darkness, den he can better appreciate d light...... A reformed player isn't so bad afterall
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
gree-die:
IMO, if he has seen/experienced darkness, den he can better appreciate d light...... A reformed player isn't so bad afterall

You always make sense, whether I agree with you or not.
You're alright wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by MyneWhite1(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Cheda: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2012
Playas r d most romantic men,so if u got a reformed playa as a hubby,u got a gud nigga by ur side...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need A Sincere Response / Igbo Bride Rocks Isiagu For Her Traditional Wedding (photos) / Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.