Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? (6339 Views)

Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"?? / Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Cheda: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2012
gree-die:
IMO, if he has seen/experienced darkness, den he can better appreciate d light...... A reformed player isn't so bad afterall

U make sense
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by bisobiz: 12:31am On Apr 05, 2012
Reformed players are better than hypocrites,we understand ladies and we know Ђ☺ best τ̅☺ treat them. τ̅☺ be sincere gurls likes player....the devil we know is better than the angel we don't #gbam!!
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by swiftycool(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2012
A player is every womans dream cos he's romantic, sexy, cool and all that, now imagine that guy who has d charm to drive chicks crazy in hundreds deciding to change and settle for only you! Mind u men are like wine, d older they are the better they get. A player has learnt over time how to treat a woman good. This is a jackpot for any lady he finally picks. So chicks get ur heads out of ur arses and grab that reformed player if u desire real unmatchable romantic bliss
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Rocktation(f): 1:38am On Apr 05, 2012
Maybe. I surely wouldn't ask him if he was a player before I decide to marry any man of my choice. And so what if I knew? People change. If he's done with his theatrics enough to propose to me, he might be ready enough to settle down.
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by greedie1(f): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2012
2buff:

You always make sense, whether I agree with you or not.
You're alright wink
lol... I ll tk dt as a compliment... Tnx
Cheda:

U make sense
tnx. Experience has shown dat wen ple change from bad to good, dey tend to be very good in being good cz dey ve seen it all.... I ll readily pick a reformed player to Mr goody anytym
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by ow11(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2012
El Guapo:

God Bless You -- Hope they Understand! cheesy cheesy cool

To put it even better, ''A bad boy with the fear of the Lord''
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by nwanioma(f): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2012
Yup I would! All99% of men are players! Opportunity and time is what makes some seem better than others! And of course Grace of God too!
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by Chimezie198(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2012
Goldieluks: You wanted him and chimezie, talk true! embarassed
Huh? shocked
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by sexylogan(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
iyatrustee: guess d poster is sampling our opinion to know if there is hope for him.sorry bro, no one wants you sad

Lmao...
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? by knowledge4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2012
If men marry women who are ex-LovePeddlers,now reformed,which is the more common occurence,why cant a woman marry a man who is a reformed player?
who is the man who is, or was not a slut? who is the man who can beat his chest and confidently affirm that he has not slept with more than one woman in all his years to date?
who is the woman who is,or was not a slut?
Any man or woman who has been involved in premarital or post marital sex is a slut.
Any woman who has had intimate intercourse with more than one man in her life is a slut or was a slut, maybe now reformed.
Likewise the man who has had intimate intercourse with more than one woman whether before or after marriage.
If the man is now reformed,ladies will gladly marry him. Even where the man is not reformed and the ladies know,many will still gladly marry him.Many ladies dont even seem to bother about it.
However,men are more reluctant to marry a woman who is, or was a slut.If a man is convinced that the woman is reformed,some will marry her especially the Born Again Group,but many men will not whether Born Again or not.
Many of us are, or were sluts now reformed by the Word of God.
If you have been reformed,do not judge or condemn others.
Jesus did not condemn the 5 times divorced Samaritan woman and the woman caught in the act of adultery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? / Which Girl Is Prettier?(pic) / This T-shirt Cost Me #20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.