Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Stopping You From Going For The Person You Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Stopping You From Going For The Person You Like (651 Views)

What’s Stopping You?? / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Stopping You From Going For The Person You Like by ambrosini593(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2012
This is a serious question. Let solve it here ones and for all
Re: What Stopping You From Going For The Person You Like by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2012
I hvnt seen anyone i like yet.
Re: What Stopping You From Going For The Person You Like by sexlog(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2012
Nothing will ever stop me to chatting up any lady into a relationship, even if she's Obama's daughter.
Re: What Stopping You From Going For The Person You Like by Rexious(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2012
Because I have not seen the lady i like. seriously
Re: What Stopping You From Going For The Person You Like by Goldieluks: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2012
Nothing. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Really And Truely Think About Proposals?? / SHI.T. Happens Everyday / You Dont Need To Marry To Fulfil God's Promise In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.