Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

SHI.T. Happens Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHI.T. Happens Everyday (661 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHI.T. Happens Everyday by dealordea(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2012
My flat neighbour who was hausa just discover that our hausa gateman was nagging his wifey big time! I know ya all will be thinking its some nollywood story but this is happening for real and the whole building is bioling. Onething that seems to suprise me was that, yoU will never suspect this hajia was involve in such atrocities! Thought they always say hausa men have big joystick but how come the hajia was nagging the gateman!

Now am currently going for all the hajia in agege, thank God their husband only think of bureau de change.

Peace out
Re: SHI.T. Happens Everyday by Killz1(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2012
Re: SHI.T. Happens Everyday by dealordea(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Dance Better In Church, Club Or At Parties? / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Cheat On Their Spouse Or Partner / Findin Out The Worst About Ur Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.