Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Types Of Men You Should Never Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Men You Should Never Date (17851 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Men You Should Never Date by Ozonna(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2012
dmahn:

no man is perfect. you can not get more than 10% of men that does not belong to those categories. Good luck ladies if you can remain single

Also d 10% are mainly made up of Gays,Guys wit inferiority complex issues,serial killers,guys wit medical issues,etc
Re: Types Of Men You Should Never Date by chines4(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
All of the above
Re: Types Of Men You Should Never Date by ifihearam: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
What i hate the most about nl is when some morons highlights all the poster has pasted before contributing their posts,is it necessary
cant yu just highlight what interests you the most or just make your contribution because we have all read the post.
Re: Types Of Men You Should Never Date by megawax8: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
capegate: Oh!OMG I will like to date a tough guy nd principle guy also
where u find a 'principle' man? grin
Re: Types Of Men You Should Never Date by Natasha2(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
ifihearam: What i hate the most about nl is when some morons highlights all the poster has pasted before contributing their posts,is it necessary
cant yu just highlight what interests you the most or just make your contribution because we have all read the post.
hahahahaha my ribs grin grin
Re: Types Of Men You Should Never Date by jeffman(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
very correct post. for me, the closest i am there is a ghost. what i took from ur post is that it is not necessarily because we are busy and all that but we rather she is not part of our life so only do the communication at our own behest.

dem don tell me say it only takes one girl i genuinely care for to turn me to a stalker sef.
Re: Types Of Men You Should Never Date by PurerareGold: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2012
9.The Scrub. This ia a guy that wants you †☺ do everything he ought †☺ do as a man. He has a job aπϑ spends his money on himself while encouraging the female †☺ fuel his car,pay his bills,demands you get him gifts aπϑ even specifies . The bible describes him as an infidel.
Re: Types Of Men You Should Never Date by tpia1: 3:16am On Nov 10, 2012
StateOfMind: *nods*

*continues nodding*

99.99% of men fall into one of the above.

true that.
Re: Types Of Men You Should Never Date by tpia1: 3:28am On Nov 10, 2012
now, as i pointed out earlier on another thread, never say never in anything that concerns relationships.

for those who are not heterosexual, no need to take these topics personally- everybody cant be everything and neither does every thread need to apply to everyone.

Its not every thread that i myself post on- if it doesnt apply to me, it doesnt apply and that's that.

In fact, I'd say i dont post on over 98% of nairaland threads probably for this very reason.

dont sweat the small stuff- especially on nl where the small stuff is what's considered big.

but notwithstanding, there are still women who can work with any man regardless, is what i have found.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them / Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.