Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! (2514 Views)

Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' / Messi Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year Award 2009 / C. Ronaldo Is The World Footballer Of The Year [2008] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by Priscila(f): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2006
@ lordimpaq
Anywhere we brushed shoulders on this forum, I swallow all those words infact let them suffocate me.
So, you are such a wonderful lad! sorry for I caused you unnecessary Bunkum.
From today onwards I will give you honour and glory.
You are incomparable.
thank you pal.
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by stuob: 1:43am On Apr 09, 2006
I have seen your comments.

Either you guys dont undersyand football or you hate the english!

I'm irish and i hate the english. Yet Wayne is the most gifted player I have seen in 30 years. He is astonishing. His all round game is second to none and he is the best player in the world right now. He wins games by himself.
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by Priscila(f): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2006
Stuob
welcome!
thank you
at lest you have also noticed this tidy genius who would one day rule this world.

note: here its english alone.
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by mukina2: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2006
nah maybe in ur dreams, by 2008 dere will be better playas so he does not stand a chance, sorry embarassed
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by Priscila(f): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2006
man U fanatics!

Appreciate Rooney for saving your team! the boy is more than smart why lie?
Everyone is now gambling for him!
What a hell will he be doing with 100,000 pounds per month as his incentives?
At least the whole world has recognised him even before 2008.
he is the one who disoriented us gunners in defence. I like him.
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by lordimpaq(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2006
well, it was one of those days that we just didn't click, van persie was firing blanks,

don't worry
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by Priscila(f): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2006
To add salt to injury despite Man U in their own, pitch we rattle and insult them by benching Igwe amid those wild cheers.
With people like Rooney in the pitch. mere blunders!
I hope we ve woken up from that slumber.
gunners calm down! eeeeh!
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by Priscila(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2006
This Rooney of a red devil wants to put the blues celebrations on hold!
He is shooting as if e will be accused of losing trophy!
Hey! ewo! I give up on this guy

Any way Chelsea will make all sing will make all, even reds sing blues soon.
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by twinstaiye(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2006
Rooney my foot, I like him when he is scoring for Man utd, but I dont like his style of play or his person, I dont see him being even european footballer or england footballer not to talk of world, perhaps we should be talking of Lionel Messi. Have I stir another controversy?
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by Greatpeter(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2006
The guy is overrated!
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by nightrider: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2006
he is good, but he isn't so fantastic to me. The press are obsessed becuause he is young. when he grows if he doesn't keep it up he will fade. e.g fowler.
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by Akolawole(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2006
twinstaiye:

Rooney my foot, I like him when he is scoring for Man utd, but I don't like his style of play or his person, I don't see him being even european footballer or england footballer not to talk of world, perhaps we should be talking of Lionel Messi. Have I stir another controversy?

Yes

In the estimation of Nairaland gunners, No other player is good except Arsenal boys.

I am a Chelsea supporter but i know Rooney is a very good player.
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by HUSH2(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2006
Roony's good no doubt but i think the english fans are gonna do to him exactly what they did to beckham

Rooney supporters beware. Football fans can be unforgiving when a mistake is made
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by nightrider: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2006
kola

na wa for you o, who here doesn't accept wayne rooney is good, we are jsut saying it will be hard for him to win it, while playing in england, look at all the winners have you seen any from england. there is too much politics.
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by Skintite(f): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2006
Dont like man u either but i think rooney is a great player
However, winnin world fotballer is no joke undecided

It takes more than goals to get u there

Niterider, i agree wth u n still feel angry when i think of it that henry didnt get it that year
But i also think its cos these pple play in England

Dont think rooney will win it ever, but am thinkin if arsenal make it to CL final n france plays some nice football
mayb henry wil be considered again

I do really hope they'll give him somday cos no one deserves it like he does
Sorry wayne, this one is for the big guys only undecided
Mayb when u grow up grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by Priscila(f): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2006
Rooney to miss World cup? Chineke!
Jesus Christ of Nazareth! have Mercy on this young player in England!
I will fast and Pray till you recover before your country plays Paraguay!
My main dude in England team, Your dreams have to come true!
I dint see Ferreira do anything awful that would have broken his bone
Fate ! fate! NOT on ROONEY please.
Get anyone else but not him!

What is this about England players being injured just before Worldcup? with the past cases of Beckam,Ashley cole,Neville,leadsly,Scott parker,Gerrard , Others,Owen and now the miracle baby!
I denounce that curse and bad history in the Name of Jesus Christ!

God have Mercy and Heal Rooney I beg! Hey! ewo! am that affected
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
He's brilliant in a club shirt, and hopeless in an England shirt. 0 goals 0 assists, 2 World Cups.

His international goals: 1 against Argentina (friendly) 1 against Netherlands (friendly) all others? Croatia, Russia, Andorra, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Estonia, Slovakia, Iceland, Denmark, he's a fraud!

Rooney has never scored a competitive international goal against one of the top nine countries in world football, Gerrard likewise since his maiden England goal against Germany back in 2001.
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by yemmight(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2010
dayokanu:

He's brilliant in a club shirt, and hopeless in an England shirt. 0 goals 0 assists, 2 World Cups.

His international goals: 1 against Argentina (friendly) 1 against Netherlands (friendly) all others? Croatia, Russia, Andorra, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Estonia, Slovakia, Iceland, Denmark, he's a fraud!

Rooney has never scored a competitive international goal against one of the top nine countries in world football, Gerrard likewise since his maiden England goal against Germany back in 2001.

So his goals against Argentina, Holland, Russian, Croatia etc are not competitive goals? What is your hatred for Rooney?
Re: Wayne Rooney: World Player Of The Year 2008! by dayokanu(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2010
His goals vs Argentina and Holland, which competition are those?

Meaningless friendlies count for nothing.

Ronney has played 2 world cups without scoring 1 goal vs Trinidad, Paraguay, Ecuador, Sweden, Slovenia, Algeria and USA.

What a shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolton Wanderers Vs Manchester United [2 - 2]On Sunday 26th Sept 2010 / Real Definition Of Football Barcelona Fc / Lionel Messi Updated Medals 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.