Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) (1716 Views)

This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bittyend(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2012
Since the bald headed monster called Tuface made the "African Queen" tune, Nigerian girls with AAQP viruses has been on the rise - both in Nigeria and in the diaspora. My plan is to call them back to order, and cure this dangerous ailment - like Dr. Osuji tried with the Igbos. My plan is to stop the delusions, and tell them how ugly they are because they're ugly.

I hope I would be able to do that with my posts.

You can ring (+44) 0800 bittyend for your medication. cool
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Goldieluks: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2012
And you want to start from NL?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bittyend(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
Yes, if I can cure some people on NL - they will cure other people and the trend will continue. wink
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bittyend(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
Goldieluks: And you want to start from NL?

Do you need the cure for AAQP?? You can dial the 0800 number..

Cheers.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by slimyem: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2012
the incoherent loon is here again!
Somebody find him a rope and tie him up for his own good!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Goldieluks: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
bittyend:

Do you need the cure for AAQP?? You can dial the 0800 number..

Cheers.

Nope, i don't need no cure, cheers!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Nayah(f): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2012
You again?? come on Bitty I've told you this is not the best way to declare your love for your sisters grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bittyend(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
slimyem: the incoherent loon is here again!

Incoherent and uncouth ape calling a next person incoherent, huh?

You're definitely suffering from AAQP! lipsrsealed
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bittyend(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
Nayah: You again?? come on Bitty I've told you this is not the best way to declare your love for your sisters grin

Huh? Love?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Nayah(f): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
bittyend:

Huh? Love?
Yes LOVE! wink
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bittyend(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
Nayah:
Yes LOVE! wink

I don't love those clowns! undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bittyend(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2012
The cure is still available.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2012
My doozy bittyend is creative with his thing, salute. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gotta love AAQP. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
#Sniff, sniff# Is it projection I smell?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Dipwater(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
U and naija girls all the time. Haba.abeg Na wetin dem do u
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bashr8: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend: Since the bald headed monster called Tuface made the "African Queen" tune, Nigerian girls with AAQP viruses has been on the rise - both in Nigeria and in the diaspora. My plan is to call them back to order, and cure this dangerous ailment - like Dr. Osuji tried with the Igbos. My plan is to stop the delusions, and tell them how ugly they are because they're ugly.

I hope I would be able to do that with my posts.

You can ring (+44) 0800 bittyend for your medication. cool
start by treating the women in your family, home town , yorubaland etc.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Stesibelle17(f): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
*smh*always bittyend.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bittyend(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2012
Stesibelle17: *smh*always bittyend.

grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bittyend(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Mynd44: 2:26pm On May 26, 2012
slimyem: the incoherent loon is here again!
I say we make a noose with the rope, find a strong tree and let him do the honors
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by bittyend(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
I still have the cure. cool
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
[size=18pt]Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP)[/size]

LOL now that's a new one.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
I think women bashing season is open here again
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: I think women bashing season is open here again

lol AS ALWAYS!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Nayah(f): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
bittyend: I still have the cure. cool
lool Bittyend you don't want to change right? grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol AS ALWAYS!

If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... / Are Women Really This Demanding? / Here’s What You Should Eat In Order To Make Your Vagina Smell Good And Keep It C