Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women (5494 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by onila(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
u hardly see young white men approaching black women. Most of the time its elderly white men or old white men
Re: How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
you are wrong!

You know better young white guys don finish for naija due to kidnapping. Na the old papas(not afraid to die) dey go there.

So, if you meet the requirement, a lot of cool young white dudes are here in ghana.

Enough flexin with black babes.
Re: How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by onila(f): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
thats only in Africa- because most of the black girls flock n drool themselves on white guys. in obodo oyibo/abroad its only old white men
Re: How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
The old white man wants an ego boost and because to some village/ghetto African girls anything white is best, they become easy targets for these octogenarians.
Re: How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by nene1: 12:50am On Apr 05, 2012
B/c young white men who are not losers can get white women. With the exception of black men, all men prefer women from their own race and background than anyone else. I guess some white men wonder why get a black woman when I can easily get a white woman. The older white men have less options. However, even older white men who are not desperate and have some money can get a young white girl. Those old white men chasing poor african girls are usually lower class whites. Some of them think any person with white skin is wealthy so they throw themselves at these white guys who take advantage of this fact.
Re: How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
Because Nigerian girls don spoil their reputation finish and na old white men be their clients.

I can no longer walk on the street freely because of these old sheets making derogatory proposals and passes at me.

Yeah, I do beat them because it's becoming ridiculous.
Re: How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by james1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hello.
Some nigerian gals,especially in urban areas where these caucasians are plenty,prefer them against their kin cos,some see they have more financial muscle cos on the average,these expartriates come to nigeria to a flat or house paid for by the company,a steward,a driver,car and a salary(usually in d region of 5k usd).
In nigeria,that's good salary.the gals,who of course are club gals are out for the money,this is what they live for,to meet a man who has plenty of dough.many nigerian men don't look in their direction and these expart got all they need and don't care about their backgrounds,what do you expect?they should sit around and wait on people who don't have their time?hell no!
The regular nigerians gals don't run after white men.cos they don't even know about their financial standing and many don't care,afteral people worry about what they know.
For the ladies who earn a living from clubbing,this is the difference,they know everything!
On the side of the exparts:they never had it so good,they have women who unlike their own women respect them,treat them right and cook for them.that's one reason a lot of americans and europeans who come to work in nigeria end up marrying our girls.
When one talk about marrying their girls,they frown at it and go on to advise one against it.some of them tell one straight up that its a disaster cause they have experienced what our girls are like!
Re: How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by onila(f): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
I meant white men abroad NOT in Afica
Re: How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
All na story. They come to us because they think we are cheap, desperate and we'll settle for anything.

Besides young white men don't date African women unless these women are educated and exposed. Because you can only meet eligibile white men in certain environments; such as schools and work place.

With the rate of African ladies dropping out of school or doing menial jobs, I don't see how they can attract a young white man, that is if the OP is talking about the type of white men we see on TV or movies: the cute, rich and influential ones.
Re: How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by kelz88(f): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
Black women are perceived to have attitude problem so what young white man won't be scared?

The older ones might be less intimidated.
Re: How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
onila: u hardly see young white men approaching black women. Most of the time its elderly white men or old white men

There're young, white men who do like black women, but I reckon there're intimidating factors preventing them from making a move.

(1) (Reply)

So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls / What Is Your Name's First Letter? / This Photo Has Everyone Talking On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.