Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees (14428 Views)

Dickson,alamieyeseigha Ordered Out Of Jonathan's Meeting With PDP Board Of Trust / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Akainzo(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2012
djustice:
Strange way to fight "tooth and nail" and be a dictator:

1. 1979, Obasanjo as military Head of State, with all the awesome power that position conferred, handed over to the elected President after an election he organised and saw through, in fulfilment of a promise he made when he assumed power 3 years earlier following the assassination of Murtala Mohammed. He "fought tooth and nail" then to leave office for his farm.

2. 2007: Having run the country for 8 years after being dragged out of retirement to put a troubled nation on an even keel, despite fallacious accusations of harbouring 3rd term ambitions (which, frankly, if he wanted, would have happened, with a notoriously corrupt National Assembly and governors eager to retain their immunity as a means of escaping arrest and prosecution for corruption, chief amongst whom was the charlatan, Bola Ahmed Tinubu), he handed over to a Yar'Adua after campaigning successfully for his election. The brigands in the Nigerian polity, Tinubu, Atiku and co, continued to shout 3rd term, even after he handed over!

3. 2012: After a successful National Congress of the PDP, he has now resigned, to the chagrin of Tinubu and his minions, like Gbawegbawe (obviously stoned beyond redemption), and all they can shout is do or die.

In reference to the bolded part in your quote, you must either be smoking weed or you must so blinded, your brain refused to grasp the happenings in 2007 nor could it comprehend what was later written about the happenings around that time.

My word of advice to you, go and read!
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Gbawe: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2012
Akainzo:

In reference to the bolded part in your quote, you must either be smoking weed or you must so blinded, your brain refused to grasp the happenings in 2007 nor could it comprehend what was later written about the happenings around that time.

No. He needs to check himself into the nearest mental clinic ASAP. Knowledge is useless to someone who will adopt a schizophrenic interpretation of issues that is at odds with reality.
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by chino11(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2012
Something tells me that Obj wants to go back to school once more. He needs more time and concentration while within the 4 walls of university.
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by onatisi(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2012
well obj resignation is a political calculation which cannot be unconnected with the emergence of tukur as the pdp chairman.it is a known fact that bamanga is gej candidate and having lost out in putting his man as chairman it is obivious gej is no longer dancing to obj tunes and he has become powerful enough to install the party chairman and the national secetary was ceeded to baba at the last minute.secondly obj tenure as bot chair is suppose to end in july this year just three monts away
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by jmaine: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2012
Hate OBJ or love him . . .The guy is a class act . . .whether good or bad . .he is just everywhere . .so wonder why his resignation is causing so much glee, bile and venom at the same time . . .rants here against him wont change his towering image in whatever perspective you might want to examine him from . . .

In Nigerian national politics . .OBJ is an undisputed giant . . .No matter how much ridicule you pour on him . . .he remains so . . .
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by onatisi(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2012
secondly his five year tenure as bot chair is suppose to end in july.so why rush in resignation now ?something is fishy.thirdly another thing is baba desire to recapture the whole south west for pdp in 2015 maybe he feels he needs more time but from the look of things baba is no longer as powerful as he was and before he starts getting political challengers i think he must have thought it wise to leave .now it is obvious things are no longer the same in pdp .power has changed hands
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Gbawe: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2012
onatisi: secondly his five year tenure as bot chair is suppose to end in july.so why rush in resignation now ?something is fishy.thirdly another thing is baba desire to recapture the whole south west for pdp in 2015 maybe he feels he needs more time but from the look of things baba is no longer as powerful as he was and before he starts getting political challengers i think he must have thought it wise to leave .now it is obvious things are no longer the same in pdp .power has changed hands

The geezer just sees the inevitable PDP implosion coming. He knows he will get the blame if he does not get out of the way early. Simple as that.
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by strangerf: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2012
OBJ is on his way to becoming the president of WB.

Viva la OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by djustice: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2012
Gbawe:

"Successful National Congress of the PDP"? With the emergence of a 60 year old "youth" leader and the "stepping down" farce that saw Bamanga Tukur , trounced in his own ward, becoming chairman?

To be honest, I doubt if you are sane. OBJ was thoroughly disgraced in the SW with the last elections. As the most prominent PDP leader in the region, OBJ supervised the total annihilation of his own Party in that region!!! Even his daughter was booted out unceremoniously and remains in the wilderness to date. OBJ's Military pal and fellow Dinosaur he tried to foist on Ogun State, Olurin, found no joy with his misadventure of contesting against the ACN.

Somehow you interprete the humiliation and retirement into political wilderness of OBJ( Courtesy of "Ojuyobo" grin grin) as him "wrong-footing" me, ACN supporters and Tinubu ? My guy, you need serious help. I ain't joking pal.

That you managed to escape from Psychiatric Hospital doesn't give you the latitude to start questioning anyone's sanity. Then again, isn't that what all madmen do? They're the only sane one, and everyone else is mad, in the tiny little fantasy world in their heads. Bless you son. You'll regain your sanity.....maybe.

At least the PDP held a congress, and a 60 year old got elected into office. Who's the National Youth Leader of the ACN? When was the Chairman elected? Who elected the "Leader"? Your insanity has led you into this democratic cul-de-sac, where no democracy is practised, only oligarchy, as your "party" is actually just an unending celebration of the owner of your organisation, disguised as a political grouping. The ACN's only purpose and reason for existence, is the fanatical worship of its deity/owner, "Bola Ahmed Tinubu". We know how ACN won in Oyo and Ogun States: Grand Rigging, of a type never seen before in Nigerian history. We know how they won Ekiti, Osun and Edo States: Salamic judgments, delivered by a rotten and cash-addled reptile, posing as the President of the Court of Appeal. Is this not the same ACN that lost the LG elections in Lagos and still went ahead, through their loyal minion, "Justice" Fatai Adeyinka, a card carrying member of ACN, to announce victories without the FIGURES!!! Another dubious world's first for the Asiwaju Criminal Network!!

You know all this, yet you find the gall to come here and defend what essentially, is completely indefensible. Now, who is mad?
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by djustice: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2012
onatisi: well obj resignation is a political calculation which cannot be unconnected with the emergence of tukur as the pdp chairman.it is a known fact that bamanga is gej candidate and having lost out in putting his man as chairman it is obivious gej is no longer dancing to obj tunes and he has become powerful enough to install the party chairman and the national secetary was ceeded to baba at the last minute.secondly obj tenure as bot chair is suppose to end in july this year just three monts away

Stupidity disguised as wisdom. I won't bother trying to tell you the obvious. Odenson!!
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by crackhouse(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2012
OBJ, the only cat with two lives.
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Gbawe: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2012
djustice:

That you managed to escape from Psychiatric Hospital doesn't give you the latitude to start questioning anyone's sanity. Then again, isn't that what all madmen do? They're the only sane one, and everyone else is mad, in the tiny little fantasy world in their heads. Bless you son. You'll regain your sanity.....maybe.

At least the PDP held a congress, and a 60 year old got elected into office. Who's the National Youth Leader of the ACN? When was the Chairman elected? Who elected the "Leader"? Your insanity has led you into this democratic cul-de-sac, where no democracy is practised, only oligarchy, as your "party" is actually just an unending celebration of the owner of your organisation, disguised as a political grouping. The ACN's only purpose and reason for existence, is the fanatical worship of its deity/owner, "Bola Ahmed Tinubu". We know how ACN won in Oyo and Ogun States: Grand Rigging, of a type never seen before in Nigerian history. We know how they won Ekiti, Osun and Edo States: Salamic judgments, delivered by a rotten and cash-addled reptile, posing as the President of the Court of Appeal. Is this not the same ACN that lost the LG elections in Lagos and still went ahead, through their loyal minion, "Justice" Fatai Adeyinka, a card carrying member of ACN, to announce victories without the FIGURES!!! Another dubious world's first for the Asiwaju Criminal Network!!

You know all this, yet you find the gall to come here and defend what essentially, is completely indefensible. Now, who is mad?

Is djustice short for dabaru justice?
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by djustice: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2012
Akainzo:

Where are all these worms crawling out from Ni ibo ni awon oponu ayirada yi tii nwa na You'd better follow your own advice and put down that crack pipe. What the doctors are telling you is true. It's not good for your health. Olopolo dudu oshi!!
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by djustice: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2012
Gbawe:

Is djustice short for dabaru justice?

A freudian slip? A reference to your principal's active corruption of the judicial system, that has produced incredibly breath-taking Salamic judgements across the South West? The name sir, is Justice. Daniel Justice.

I guess your name is also another freudian reference to your proclivity for smoking the same weed your god, Ojuyobo, aka, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu is smoking, abi? Akuri omo!!
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by emsquare(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2012
Paul John: OBJ! Don't like the man, but like his leadership technique.

Well said!
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Rad1cal: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2012
djustice:

At least the PDP held a congress, and a 60 year old got elected into office. Who's the National Youth Leader of the ACN? When was the Chairman elected? Who elected the "Leader"? Your insanity has led you into this democratic cul-de-sac, where no democracy is practised, only oligarchy, as your "party" is actually just an unending celebration of the owner of your organisation, disguised as a political grouping. The ACN's only purpose and reason for existence, is the fanatical worship of its deity/owner, "Bola Ahmed Tinubu". We know how ACN won in Oyo and Ogun States: Grand Rigging, of a type never seen before in Nigerian history. We know how they won Ekiti, Osun and Edo States: Salamic judgments, delivered by a rotten and cash-addled reptile, posing as the President of the Court of Appeal. [size=18pt]Is this not the same ACN that lost the LG elections in Lagos and still went ahead, through their loyal minion, "Justice" Fatai Adeyinka, a card carrying member of ACN, to announce victories without the FIGURES[/size]!!! Another dubious world's first for the Asiwaju Criminal Network!!

A Telling blow meant for the ACN fools
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by djustice: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2012
Gbawe:

"Successful National Congress of the PDP"? With the emergence of a 60 year old "youth" leader and the "stepping down" farce that saw Bamanga Tukur , trounced in his own ward, becoming chairman?

To be honest, I doubt if you are sane. OBJ was thoroughly disgraced in the SW with the last elections. As the most prominent PDP leader in the region, OBJ supervised the total annihilation of his own Party in that region!!! Even his daughter was booted out unceremoniously and remains in the wilderness to date. OBJ's Military pal and fellow Dinosaur he tried to foist on Ogun State, Olurin, found no joy with his misadventure of contesting against the ACN.

Somehow you interprete the humiliation and retirement into political wilderness of OBJ( Courtesy of "Ojuyobo" grin grin) as him "wrong-footing" me, ACN supporters and Tinubu ? My guy, you need serious help. I ain't joking pal.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc&feature=feedu[/flash]

My people, make una look this video o. This is the announcement by the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central, of the results of the LG elections there. "Justice" Fatai Adeyinka was to announce the following day, that ACN won, without giving any voting numbers!! This is what this clinically insane idiot, gbawegbawe is here trying to defend o! Yet he has the gall to question my sanity. Oriburuku ti ba e, o de ma ba e kale ni. Eni ti won ti fi opolo e gba paro. O je lo ya brain ko fi kun brain cell meji to ku l'agbari korofo e!
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Rad1cal: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2012
^

The same scraps would come preaching about the inability of the rulling party to fight corruption when they have supposed esteemed Judges on their payroll

The Hypocrisy of the ACN stinks to the heaven shocked
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by tayoccu(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2012
Djustice, one local govt in d entire south west and u r climaxing?
Please explain what obj's dogs did in anambra, ekiti, edo etc to. Us.

Like I said no politician is a saint, but Obj has proven to be el diablo's finest.
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Rad1cal: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2012
tayoccu: Djustice, one local govt in d entire south west and u r climaxing?

Like I said no politician is a saint, but Obj has proven to be el diablo's finest.

Did you just say one local government ?

You simply do not even have a grasp of what went on during the last shambolic Lagos L.G.A election enforced by the ACN

To set the records straight . .the entire election was rigged in a fashion the notorious famed PDP rigging machinery would stand in awe .

A feat only the saintly ACN can achieve .
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Gbawe: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2012
djustice:

A freudian slip? A reference to your principal's active corruption of the judicial system, that has produced incredibly breath-taking Salamic judgements across the South West? The name sir, is Justice. Daniel Justice.

grin grin As in Gbenga Dani-elebo grin grin grin Are we to assume you are dani-elebo Justice since the do-or-die "nest of killers" you worship wrote the book on evil ? What was you own 'admission ceremony' like? grin grin Anything like that shown below?

I guess your name is also another freudian reference to your proclivity for smoking the same weed your god, Ojuyobo, aka, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu is smoking, abi? Akuri omo!!

You Nigerians and your prudishness. Some 'ganja' might do you good to take the edge off the schizophrenic hyperactivity you are displaying here.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=5342

I took oath in Daniel's house –Alausa

Embattled member of the Ogun State House of Assembly, Mr. Wale Alausa, whose nude picture appeared in a newspaper yesterday, has admitted swearing to an oath.

Alausa, who represents Ijebu-Ode State Constituency in the House in a telephone interview with journalists in Abeokuta, also confessed that he was intimidated and threatened before he took the oath, which he added he did for Governor Gbenga Daniel.

He denied that the oath took place at a shrine in Ijebu-Igbo as widely publicised saying, “Yes, the pictures that appeared in the newspaper today were mine, but I appeared in that form under intimidation and threat to my life.”

According to him, the oath taking was done at the private residence of Governor Daniel in Ijebu-Ode with the support of the paramount ruler of Ijebuland, Oba (Dr) Sikiru Kayode Adetona and some other prominent traditional rulers in the land.

He stated further: “I took the oath. I was harassed, intimidated and forced to take the oath when the pressure was too much. The Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Adetona was involved. Other prominent traditional rulers and prominent people also know about it. Ask the Awujale, he knows about it. They put pressure on me through my father.

“There was assassination attempt. There was a kidnapping attempt on my nephews, children of my younger brother. It was such a terrible thing. I could not do otherwise because there was real threat to my life.

“There were several gun shots in front of my father's house in Ijebu-Ode, Alhaji Agboola Alausa, who is the Ogun East Senatorial chairman.

“The photograph was taken in Daniel's toilet and bathroom, but the other photograph was superimposed. I did not take any photograph outside the house.”
Alausa, who is one of the G.15 opposed to the governor, added that there was so much pressure on him, various assassination attempts on his nephews and his immediate family.

He also said members of the Group of 11 took the same oath and that their photographs were in custody of Governor Daniel.

“I took the oath on the day Titi Oseni was impeached as speaker that was why I was not at plenary session that day. While the sitting was going on, I was taking the oath. I was deceived,” he said regrettably.

The Chief Press Secretary to Governor Gbenga Daniel, Mr. Adegbenro Adebanjo, when contacted on Alausa's position described it as a ‘pure lie of the highest order.’
His words: “We disclaim his statement. The governor of Ogun State will not and will never be involved in such an odious act. He's merely clutching a straw.”
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by zee162yahooco: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
So much has been written, said and analyzed on Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's candidacy for World Bank President and what it means for the international community, but it seems there has been little emphasis on what ordinary Nigerians really feel about this issue. What do you think about NOI's candidacy for the world bank? Do you feel it is high time an African woman took over the reigns of the World Bank? Do you feel Ngozi's skills and expertise are more needed in Nigeria? Pls express yourself and take part in this short survey here: http://svy.mk/GW4nDU
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Myself2(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
Thanks BABA for making sure Atiku remains confined to the dust bin,him and IBB
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by whitedove(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
May God Help us in this Country! How can all these foolish NLanders understand History: when their common school certificates was written for them by mercenaries, I laugh if some of you think OBJ is Nigeria's problem...believe me History will be fair to Him when the history of this great Nation is being written;If not for God and OBJ,who would have stopped people like IBB,atiku and other Arewa neo-imperialists who believe that ruling Nigeria is their Birthright. Need i tell you also that,after Mandela, its OBJ in Africa!
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by kenmusa: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2012
He left without a single legacy, SHAME!
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by 1025: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
i think pdp constitution said the chairman of BOT of the the party must be a former president? useless party.now, maybe the late yar adua who is only former president of nigeria that is a member of the party will take over from where ever he is now.
shameless man, i tot he said, he will die ruling. now he can go back to his home that he has been running away from.
it is the time his son has been waiting for to pay him back for sleeping with his wife with his influence as the president.
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Gbawe: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
tayoccu: Djustice, one local govt in d entire south west and u r climaxing?

Indeed. Folks who think OBJ is resigning for noble reasons should take a trip down memory lane. OBJ went out on a limb to assure aggrieved elements that GEJ would only use one term as President. He acted as the 'guarantor' of that pledge. In fact this was what swayed the like of Yuguda,Sule Lamido et al to get on board when they were previously against GEJ's ambition. All these guys 'simmered' down because they calculated that they would spend a second term as Governor and then run for the ultimate office. GEJ himself then went further, knowing that is what many wanted to hear, broadcasting it all over the place that he would only spend one term. At one stage he could not stop saying it everywhere.

With the emergence of Tukur, and the way GEJ bullied everyone out of the way to secure his 'win', it is now clear Jonathan wants to run in 2015. This is one treacherous act too many - even for OBJ the master of treachery himself. OBJ will know he cannot risk being part of a second act of treachery after the first perceived act of "ungentlemanly conduct" is still spilling so much blood. This is simply an act of self preservation. The problem is that Nigerians (1) are too quick to forget past event and (2)subsequently then fail to factor past events into current occurrences. It is crystal clear OBJ understands he must get out now or the "nest of killers" will become too hot for him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/obasanjos-resignation-what-next-for-pdp-jonathan/

With his emergence as chairman of the board, Obasanjo brought his influence to bear on the affairs of the party. When Yar’Adua became terminally ill about two years into his four year tenure, Obasanjo, who first visited the ailing president in a Saudi hospital returned to champion the crusade for Vice President Goodluck Jonathan to be sworn-in as acting president as Yar’Adua did not hand-over to him before traveling out.

The polity was intensely divided over the matter. Some power forces, especially from the North opposed the move fearing that it would hurt the region’s turn to produce the president. In the end, the National Assembly, employed the doctrine of necessity, to save the day and Jonathan was sworn-in as acting president.

On the road to the 2011 polls, the zoning matter rose again after Jonathan said he was running. The North insisted he should allow a northerner to emerge as PDP candidate and later as president to complete the turn of the North.

But backed by Obasanjo and other stakeholders, Jonathan won the PDP presidential ticket and went on to win the election proper[b] after saying that he would do one term of four years.[/b]

Speaking on the issue during the campaigns following comments that zoning was dead in PDP, Obasanjo said that zoning of public offices in the party was “alive and kicking” noting that the accident of history that threw up President Goodluck Jonathan as the PDP presidential candidate must be understood.

Obasanjo however, said Jonathan should be commended for agreeing to do one term if elected in the April general elections, to assuage the bitterness of the pro-zoning elements, saying the president should be encouraged to stick to the vow.

The former president garnered for himself a host of enemies in the party, who as of September last year plotted to remove him as BOT chair. Indeed, plans to weaken the BOT and make it advisory in capacity were on before Obasanjo resigned yesterday.

With Obasanjo out as BOT chairman, the party and by extension President Jonathan may miss a veritable pillar of sorts ahead of future polls.
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Gbawe: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
1025: i think pdp constitution said the chairman of BOT of the the party must be a former president? useless party.now, maybe the late yar adua who is only former president of nigeria that is a member of the party will take over from where ever he is now.
shameless man, i tot he said, he will die ruling. now he can go back to his home that he has been running away from.
it is the time his son has been waiting for to pay him back for sleeping with his wife with his influence as the president.

That law has been changed since 2009. As things stand, anyone could have taken OBJ on in July.
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Akainzo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
djustice:

Where are all these worms crawling out from Ni ibo ni awon oponu ayirada yi tii nwa na You'd better follow your own advice and put down that crack pipe. What the doctors are telling you is true. It's not good for your health. Olopolo dudu oshi!!

You are now a confirmed dunce! Your stupidity cannot be covered with abuses, o dabi e ni wipe eje ti ta si opolo e.
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by huptin(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
Comparing Obasanjo and Tinubu is like comparing night and day,Obasanjo"s achivements speaks for itself, he literally brought the civil war to an end just 3 months after becoming the General Officer Commanding of the 3rd Marine Division,of the nigerian army, he rose to become the head of state and handed over to a democractically elected president, he was one of 5 five eminent persons in the world chosen by the UN, he won elections and ruled Nigeria again for another two terms, and agian handed over to another civilian, he is to date the only nigerian president to host an american president(in fact three Jimmy Carter,Bill Clinton and George Bush), these are just few out of his myriad of achievements, and none can be torontolised, Asiwaju or (whatever he is called by his retinue of touts and agbero followers)was only a governor!!!!! how many governors have we had so far in nigeria? almost a thousand, some of them are even serving jail terms now!!!. The difference is just too clear, Igi Imu jina soju
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by jzkooluk(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
everyman has its faults, i think OBJ did tried his best lets look at the brighter side pls
Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by Leyelyzo: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
It is crystally clear that Obj came, saw and conquered. He is a great achiever in his own way. But his bowing out as pdp BOT chair, means more than meet the eye.
Nigerians are always in a hurry and do quickly jump into conclusion. I am sure time will tell the antecedent and the rational behind this unexpected bow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's London Vacation Not Extended — Presidency / Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe / Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.