Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Advice Needed... Bad Break Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed... Bad Break Up (2611 Views)

The Bad Break Up Guide: How To Bounce Back When It Seems Impossible / Cute And Funny Things ladies Do After A Bad Break Up / How To Win A Girl Back After A Bad Break Up - Tips That Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Saraha1(f): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
Three different guys? Oh boy this one pass my power ,just follow your heart that is all i can say.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by ronkebp(f): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
fresh_dude: With due respect I disagree, and IMVHO the above is wicked and evil and at best grossly misleading. This lady's misdeeds are now being watered down to a trivial misdemeanour(wickedness and talking of iregbe). This lady (Ogbeche hear me well well) SCHEDULED an appointment with another man(and by man I mean a male with a functioning d...ick and a gameplan on how to use it on easter monday) and then LIED(the purpose of which was to eliminate any and all obstacles to said schedule) and you are here(in full glare of the whole country, nay world) telling this scorned brother that it was 'harmless flirtatious fun?' I cannot believe it/you ma. For all intents and purposes this girl has been straffed by this dude(though not physically), if ever Jesus' thought-sin rule of adultery applied to humans this is a perfect example.

Cool your temperature, you want me to tell him to kill hergrin grin he has done the right thing!!! but i believe in 2nd chances.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by joe4christ(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
Adaeze003: Read your story sha. What you did was kinda right (a lil childish in my opinion). Lets reason together, she thought you were cheating on her so there is a possibility that she decided to flirt 'online' out of anger. So unless you have proof that it extended to the real world, you should reconsider i mean 3 years is too much to give up for online flirting if you truly loved her. Don't get me wrong o I'm not in any way supporting what she did.

A defination of an average nigerian lady's mentality.
So shallow for my liking!

Aluta continua!!
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by obasijoy(f): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
I have been following this thread, my advice to the POSTER is that, first you are having double mind about her now because all your mind is now on that your old school mate you met online. Do you truly. Know her? Do you know if she will be worst than your x? For her to tell her people to beg you means to loves you so much. Any girl that doesn't love a guy will feel to big to beg the guy, she will always say after all there are many fishes in the ocean. Secondly, she is a human being and you don't have to treat her so bad if you actually love her, nobody knows tomorrow, for the fact you are giving her help today in return of the sex and relationship should not make you to treat her like trash, this is a small world. I will advice you to pick her calls, tell her you wanna see her, both of you should talk one on one, I promise you. She has learnt her lessons, at least she didn't sleep with them even if at that, still forgive remember the story of mary mandalen , pls nobody is perfect even that your old classmate that has occupied your heart you think she is a saint. Pls don't do something you will do today and regret it tomorrow. And start saying had I know!!!! Thanks
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by SAFO(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
What if this girl has already done the deed with this other guy. What then would you advise the op to do? The fact that she was only repentant when she got caught speaks volumes about her deceitfulness. On top of that she looked ogbeche in the face and tried to collect on a free bb, knowing full well she was planning to rendezvous with another guy. Any person with a conscience would be hesitant to further betray the person they love. Or in this case, claim they love.

Word to the wise, any woman that can blatantly lie to you with a straight face and feel no remorse until they have been caught red handed, is not to be trusted.

Ogbeche if you take her back, I guarantee you this will not be the last of her deceitful ways. It's your own wahala.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by freecocoa(f): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
obasijoy: I have been following this thread, my advice to the POSTER is that, first you are having double mind about her now because all your mind is now on that your old school mate you met online. Do you truly. Know her? Do you know if she will be worst than your x? For her to tell her people to beg you means to loves you so much. Any girl that doesn't love a guy will feel to big to beg the guy, she will always say after all there are many fishes in the ocean. Secondly, she is a human being and you don't have to treat her so bad if you actually love her, nobody knows tomorrow, for the fact you are giving her help today in return of the sex and relationship should not make you to treat her like trash, this is a small world. I will advice you to pick her calls, tell her you wanna see her, both of you should talk one on one, I promise you. She has learnt her lessons, at least she didn't sleep with them even if at that, still forgive remember the story of mary mandalen , pls nobody is perfect even that your old classmate that has occupied your heart you think she is a saint. Pls don't do something you will do today and regret it tomorrow. And start saying had I know!!!! Thanks
Like seriously?Ogbeche I beg don't even think of anything near 2nd chance for that girl,she's not repentant at all,she's only begging cos she's been caught and for the material things she obviously gets from you.

I don't want to talk too much but abeg that girl is no good,for all you and i know she's been doing this for like ever,her cup just ran over this time,which kinda talk is"flirting online out of anger"? Abeg make we hear word,ogbeche if you get sense better use am o.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by MOM1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
ogbeche77, i told you in the other post that ur OT was on point now u making me feel u dont really know where u wanna stand. Why will you off ur prohe because someone wanna be a stalker? And mind you,u said u guys have been dating for 3yrs.. if u can date someone for three yrs and cant sleep with ur eyes close then why waste your valuable time and life.. just my thought.. Move on with ur life bruh so she can learn her lesson and hopefully she will be a better lady for the next guy and i know u will definitely find someone better.. I can tell you are a good guy
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Riodiao(m): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
After dispatching ur gf in spectacular fashion like a well taken penalty,u wanna take her back.If u do dat ur d most jonsing boy on earth.Nigerian gurls dont deserve 2nd chance is as simple as dat.No peace talk,no white flag! Kabish
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2012
you're even trying. Me i would have cut her off 110%. No chance to call, text or speak with me. chikena.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Killz1(m): 12:06am On Apr 05, 2012
obasijoy: I have been following this thread, my advice to the POSTER is that, first you are having double mind about her now because all your mind is now on that your old school mate you met online. Do you truly. Know her? Do you know if she will be worst than your x? For her to tell her people to beg you means to loves you so much. Any girl that doesn't love a guy will feel to big to beg the guy, she will always say after all there are many fishes in the ocean. Secondly, she is a human being and you don't have to treat her so bad if you actually love her, nobody knows tomorrow, for the fact you are giving her help today in return of the sex and relationship should not make you to treat her like trash, this is a small world. I will advice you to pick her calls, tell her you wanna see her, both of you should talk one on one, I promise you. She has learnt her lessons, at least she didn't sleep with them even if at that, still forgive remember the story of mary mandalen , pls nobody is perfect even that your old classmate that has occupied your heart you think she is a saint. Pls don't do something you will do today and regret it tomorrow. And start saying had I know!!!! Thanks
This is the height of discombobulation. . . Did you actually type this? undecided
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2012
[quote author=davidylan]you're even trying. Me i would have cut her off 110%. No chance to call, text or speak with me.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 05, 2012
bros na which kind advice u dey find again?
now let me share this with you. Am not trying to say that my girl is good o, but here it goes.
I and my girl were having some issues that we couldn't really resolve. The issue was so bad that we were both toying with the idea of seeing other people.( but I didn't know how bad it was untill that day.)
Then one weekend my girl calls that she is coming over, I said ok. In the night things got heated, but I just couldn't do anything, . My gal noticed and started asking me what was wrong. After a while she started by accusing me of seeing other gals, I just sat there staring at her, then she said something that suprised me. And I quote "my dear I am sorry I accused u of seeing other people, but due to the problems we have been having I started getting close to a guy at my work place and I feel really guilty cos I was giving him more consideration than was neccessary. I have let the issue btw us to blindfold me, but I came this weekend so we could have time to trash things out." yours truely also had to confess his own plans.....
Now I had no idea that I had pushed her that far with my stubbornness, that was how we resolved the issue.
Sorry for my long story, but a gal that is really repentant for any deed done, would not defend her actions.
So bro trust me no woman cheats by accident. Its a carefully thought out process.
So please runaway now, this your own does not deserve a second chance. I know you might be tempted to take her back, but u do so at ür own peril. Even my own that confessed to me I still sleep with one eye closed talkless of her that was caught.
but at the end of the day its ür call.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by HighChief4(m): 1:44am On Apr 05, 2012
Kingsleyinfo: bros na which kind advice u dey find again?
now let me share this with you. Am not trying to say that my girl is good o, but here it goes.
I and my girl were having some issues that we couldn't really resolve. The issue was so bad that we were both toying with the idea of seeing other people.( but I didn't know how bad it was untill that day.)
Then one weekend my girl calls that she is coming over, I said ok. In the night things got heated, but I just couldn't do anything, . My gal noticed and started asking me what was wrong. After a while she started by accusing me of seeing other gals, I just sat there staring at her, then she said something that suprised me. And I quote "my dear I am sorry I accused u of seeing other people, but due to the problems we have been having I started getting close to a guy at my work place and I feel really guilty cos I was giving him more consideration than was neccessary. I have let the issue btw us to blindfold me, but I came this weekend so we could have time to trash things out." yours truely also had to confess his own plans.....
Now I had no idea that I had pushed her that far with my stubbornness, that was how we resolved the issue.
Sorry for my long story, but a gal that is really repentant for any deed done, would not defend her actions.
So bro trust me no woman cheats by accident. Its a carefully thought out process.
So please runaway now, this your own does not deserve a second chance. I know you might be tempted to take her back, but u do so at ür own peril. Even my own that confessed to me I still sleep with one eye closed talkless of her that was caught.
but at the end of the day its ür call.

Bro there is nothing like pushing one too far to the extent of getting close to another guy. A good gal would break up with you first, give herself some time before getting close to another guy, so that she wouldn't be carrying emotional baggage into the next relationship. I also advise that you investigate that confession further cos that colleague might have gone father than just "getting close". She might have been having something serious with the guy and later found out you are still her best option and opted to confess before you find out yourself. These gals are way too fast and you need to be at alert all the time. A gal that truely loves a man will never enjoy another man's company.

@OP---Dont even consider taking that gal back. You should be thankful to God that there was no ring on her finger when all these events unfolded
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Adaeze003(f): 5:17am On Apr 05, 2012
joe4christ:

A defination of an average nigerian lady's mentality.
So shallow for my liking!

Aluta continua!!

can't remember giving you that advice so why are you ranting?? So the fact that i didn't say what other peeps were saying makes me shallow? Pls stop using words if you don't know what they mean and share your own advice.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2012
@high chief
That is why I said I sleep with one eye open. Man can never be too careful my guy.
but sometimes intentionally digging for dirt, could be a. Bad idea.... Cos I know if she were to dig my side also... Hmmmmm yawa go gas o.
But the truth I have learnt about all these is that, never be too blind to ignore vital signs, that your partner is cheating. And never be too suspicious and rush into wrong conclusions. After all na only God know the heart of man.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2012
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Riodiao(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2012
O boy u beginning 2 sound as if u want her back.Come on men,just do it like NIkE. And pls stop askin n'landers 4 advice anymore. But b rest asured u'll regret it if u take her back. Nigerians gurls dnt deserve 2nd chance.Kick her out d way sir alex ferguson will ship out an erring player(beckham,tevez,heinze). No 2nd chance
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2012
@Ogbeche, well you are no longer in a relationship you are now in a game. Goodluck to both contestants, may the better player win.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by ronkebp(f): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
ogbeche77:
This is exactly what I don't wanna fall into... Now she's playing d last card she has.. Saying now we re even.... Digging into my past after years dat we ve sorted issues out & she claim she has forgiven
Like a poster said some one who is remorseful ll not defend his/her deeds

That is another thing, you did yours, she forgave you!!!! she is doing her own now, and you can't forgive, knowing fully well that this was your first serious issue......Well, just saying. In a relationship, it is always good not to see the other as a saint, anybody can err.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Tgirl4real(f): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2012
What is it with u guys? Nigerian girls dis, Nigerian girls dat, u can't give Nigerian girls a second chance. . . No be d same Nigerian girl una go marry? Are u saying Ghana or American girls are better? angry

If u wan give advice, give advice and stop playing d Nigerian girl card.

@Op,

what I could deduce so far is dat ur babe is childish and spoilt. I mentioned dat earlier. Sumhow, for you to have stayed with her for 3 years means a lot too . .
Read in between the lines.
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by joe4christ(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ogbeche77: ...

And you resurrected a dead thread for

Are u discombobulated
Re: Advice Needed... Bad Break Up by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 11, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tough Love: Are White Girls Better?(pictures) / If Your Guy Does These 5 Things, DON'T Marry Him! / 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.