Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 (2587 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / 10 Things Every Lady Should Have And Know By The Time She's 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by oromankirisi(f): 8:35pm On May 25, 2015
SHOULD HAVE

1. One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come.

2. A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family.

3. Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour.

4. A purse, a bag, a good shoe and an umbrella you’re not ashamed to be seen carrying.

5. A youth you’re content to move beyond.

6. A past juicy enough that you’re looking forward to retelling it in your old age.

7. The realization that you are actually going to have an old age -- and some money set aside to help fund it.

8. An email address, an international passport, and a functional bank account

9. A résumé that is not even the slightest bit padded.

10. One friend who always makes you laugh and one who lets you cry.

11. A set of screwdrivers, a 3G phone, and a black lace bra.

12. Something ridiculously expensive that you bought for yourself, just because you deserve it.

13. The belief that you deserve it.

14. A skin-care regimen, an exercise routine, and a plan for dealing with those few other facets of life that don’t get better after 30.

15. A solid start on a satisfying career, a satisfying relationship, and all those other facets of life that do get better.

SHOULD KNOW

1. How to fall in love without losing yourself.

2. How you feel about having kids.

3. How to quit a job, break up with a man, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship.

4. When to try harder and when to walk away.

5. How to kiss in a way that communicates perfectly what you would and wouldn’t like to happen next.

6. The names of the Past Presidents, at least names of 2/3 of sitting governors

7. How to live alone, even if you don’t like to, and the name of a very good tailor in town

8. Where to go -- be it your best friend’s kitchen table or the supermarket -- when your soul needs soothing.

9. That you can’t change the length of your legs, the width of your hips, or the nature of your parents.

10. That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over.

11. What you would and wouldn’t do for money or love.

12. That nobody gets away with smoking, drinking, doing drugs, or not flossing for very long.

13. Who you can trust, who you can’t, and why you shouldn’t take it personally.

14. Not to apologize for something that isn’t your fault.

15. Why they say life begins at 30

wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by frankman365(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2015
I hope you included backyard cos I don't have time to read all these story
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by indiraserv: 8:51pm On May 25, 2015
Well written ,good thinking
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by sinaj(f): 8:57pm On May 25, 2015
bla bla black sheep hav u any wool?...

*yawns* someone should sing a lullaby for me cry
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by mytym(m): 2:19am On May 29, 2015
oromankirisi:
SHOULD HAVE

1. One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come.

2. A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family.

3. Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour.

4. A purse, a bag, a good shoe and an umbrella you’re not ashamed to be seen carrying.

5. A youth you’re content to move beyond.

6. A past juicy enough that you’re looking forward to retelling it in your old age.

7. The realization that you are actually going to have an old age -- and some money set aside to help fund it.

8. An email address, an international passport, and a functional bank account

9. A résumé that is not even the slightest bit padded.

10. One friend who always makes you laugh and one who lets you cry.

11. A set of screwdrivers, a 3G phone, and a black lace bra.

12. Something ridiculously expensive that you bought for yourself, just because you deserve it.

13. The belief that you deserve it.

14. A skin-care regimen, an exercise routine, and a plan for dealing with those few other facets of life that don’t get better after 30.

15. A solid start on a satisfying career, a satisfying relationship, and all those other facets of life that do get better.

SHOULD KNOW

1. How to fall in love without losing yourself.

2. How you feel about having kids.

3. How to quit a job, break up with a man, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship.

4. When to try harder and when to walk away.

5. How to kiss in a way that communicates perfectly what you would and wouldn’t like to happen next.

6. The names of the Past Presidents, at least names of 2/3 of sitting governors

7. How to live alone, even if you don’t like to, and the name of a very good tailor in town

8. Where to go -- be it your best friend’s kitchen table or the supermarket -- when your soul needs soothing.

9. That you can’t change the length of your legs, the width of your hips, or the nature of your parents.

10. That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over.

11. What you would and wouldn’t do for money or love.

12. That nobody gets away with smoking, drinking, doing drugs, or not flossing for very long.

13. Who you can trust, who you can’t, and why you shouldn’t take it personally.

14. Not to apologize for something that isn’t your fault.

15. Why they say life begins at 30

wink

16. and not to forget her 30th birthday too

nice scribing...
and Do have a fabulous personal new year busky..cheers!
Happy Birthday lady smiley

1 Like

Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by MsBliss(f): 7:29am On May 29, 2015
Where is the remaining 15 lah?
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by MsBliss(f): 7:34am On May 29, 2015
Ok What about having a family like a husband and kid/s ? Anything wrong in having that before you turn 30?
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by skyrocketernal(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2015
Hello my esteem ladies,
Do you know…
- A clever trick, which makes a man, gets addicted to pleasing you.
Making you happy becomes his hobby.
- The technique on how to trigger massive “Emotional urgency” within any man's mind.
This process makes any man obsessively think, miss and crave you like never before.
- Have you ever seen him ache with so much love for you that it makes you crazy with excitement?
This secret will completely knock the winds out of you but only in a good way.
- How to use push and pull on a man?
Use this and watch as men literally line up to ask you out and will experience an overwhelming craving to win you over.
- One stupid trick, which forces any stubborn man to commit.
He will be so eager to get married to you that he will turn it into his core and most urgent mission
- How to exploit a little known loophole in the human psychology and make your man see you as the only source for happiness, satisfaction and love.
Your man will impatiently long for you after you try this on him.
- How to build up a sudden emotional tension in any man's mind, which makes him force you to express your wishes just so he could fulfill it.
You’ll be shocked at the effectiveness of this the first time you use it.
- Neediness repulses men, right? Wrong!
Truth is - Guys want you to need them. Let me show you the right way to be needy which actually makes a man’s feel obsessively and spontaneously “LOVESTRUCK” by you.
- Chasing a man makes him hate you, right?
Let me show you a weird way to chase him that makes him want, need and crave you more.
- How to tune into his control panel of love?
Do you know that a man needs to feel excited, thrilled, amused, sad and angry to feel the most intense level of love for you? Now you’ll finally experience what it’s like to have a man literally melt with real love for you.
- One very clever way to keep any man stay in that never-ending love loop.
Hint - It involves making your man see you as the ultimate resource for everything he could desire, want and need.
- Does he keep saying that he’s not ready for a relationship yet?
Let me show you how to turn this around and make him beg for commitment by being super duper impatient.
- How to make any man see you as his ultimate girlfriend by treating him like a brother.
This sounds a little stupid right now but will make total sense when you’ll hear it.
- Plus much, much more...
Friends, do you desire to know all these? Then head over to www.biznesempowered./lovedatingromancemarriagerelationships
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by wenson(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2015
and u expect me 2 read all dis
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by oromankirisi(f): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
Thank you!! smiley
mytym:

16. and not to forget her 30th birthday too

nice scribing...
and Do have a fabulous personal new year busky..cheers!
Happy Birthday lady smiley

1 Like

Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by Nobody: 11:07am On May 29, 2015
MsBliss:
Ok What about having a family like a husband and kid/s ? Anything wrong in having that before you turn 30?

Hahahahahaha what's your problem must every lady marry? Hahahahahaha seems like you love family thingy a lot?
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by sunsky29(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2015
Incase of the incasity

I don buy land
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by MsBliss(f): 12:22pm On May 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahahahahaha what's your problem must every lady marry? Hahahahahaha seems like you love family thingy a lot?

lol yes you are right . Although I love my family A lot and I love a happy family but with what I am seeing around me these days i might end up not getting married at all.
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by mytym(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
oromankirisi:
Thank you!! smiley

You're welcome, guess you had lotsa fun..
ehm don't forget to send my cake wink

1 Like

Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by kesspeakz(f): 3:07am On May 30, 2015
I just love this write up. Makes so much sense. Nice one!

Meanwhile, guys pls visit http://kesspeakz..com/?m=1 to read on exciting, hilarious and lesson filled topics on relationship, friendship, romance, people, work issues and so on.

1 Like

Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by Nobody: 6:29am On May 30, 2015
MsBliss:

lol yes you are right . Although I love my family A lot and I love a happy family but with what I am seeing around me these days i might end up not getting married at all.

interesting, what kind of things are you seeing around you dear?
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by MsBliss(f): 6:56am On May 30, 2015
icedbeatz:

interesting, what kind of things are you seeing around you dear?

Long story . The older generations are not encouraging this younger ones at all with d rate of divorce ,broken marriages , wife battery,cheating ,falling out of the so called love etc .

I am 19 and I am still looking for the right reasons to why I should get married even though I have gotten my heart broken a few times.
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by Owoplenty(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2015
op! that bleching won't make her mor beu'ful than her nature.
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2015
MsBliss:

Long story . The older generations are not encouraging this younger ones at all with d rate of divorce ,broken marriages , wife battery,cheating ,falling out of the so called love etc .

I am 21 and I am still looking for the right reasons to why I should get married even though I have gotten my heart broken a few times.

what you typed are true, I have 4 cousins that are ready for marriage, their financial status is great, they're all doing great living luxury life and stuff but what they always complain about is not finding a girl to marry before all the wealth rolled in. they can't hide who they are, df beautiful, dubious girls with df levels of pretence everywhere claiming to love them and ready to die for them. it's so crazy that when you're ready for marriage you just can't find a real person and what's crazier is when almost every girl you meet claims to love you in space of three days you emotional life becomes miserable believe me. I pray for them but yet nothing good yet, just the same pretentious ladies with df physique that comes around. it's really hard. I advise the young guys that are still in school to find the potential wifey Now because after a year or two you will be surrounded by leaches, parasites and what not.

miss just pray you find the partner God created for you, most of the time it's just that we're not that God fearing anymore cos if we're we won't condone all these atrocious acts that are going on everywhere nowadays, the men are not saints but married women are now the worse. finding a wife now is a mission impossible. God help us.
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by MsBliss(f): 4:44pm On May 30, 2015
icedbeatz:

what you typed are true, I have 4 cousins that are ready for marriage, their financial status is great, they're all doing great living luxury life and stuff but what they always complain about is not finding a girl to marry before all the wealth rolled in. they can't hide who they are, df beautiful, dubious girls with df levels of pretence everywhere claiming to love them and ready to die for them. it's so crazy that when you're ready for marriage you just can't find a real person and what's crazier is when almost every girl you meet claims to love you in space of three days you emotional life becomes miserable believe me. I pray for them but yet nothing good yet, just the same pretentious ladies with df physique that comes around. it's really hard. I advise the young guys that are still in school to find the potential wifey Now because after a year or two you will be surrounded by leaches, parasites and what not.

miss just pray you find the partner God created for you, most of the time it's just that we're not that God fearing anymore cos if we're we won't condone all these atrocious acts that are going on everywhere nowadays, the men are not saints but married women are now the worse. finding a wife now is a mission impossible. God help us.

yeah soo true . karma is a real baitch and I think most of these guys are getting just what they deserve.

what are they expecting when during their school days they treated d gal that loved them when they had nothing like trash ?
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2015
MsBliss:

yeah soo true . karma is a real baitch and I think most of these guys are getting just what they deserve.

what are they expecting when during their school days they treated d gal that loved them when they had nothing like trash ?
j

hahahajahahhahahajajaja hell no, it's not like they're all players you know. two are chronic players while the others are one girl at a time kind of guys but now girls full everywhere even when a girl is invited she comes with her friends and tries to share her friends to them, like WTF. Not all guys are players.
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by Mprex(f): 5:37pm On May 30, 2015
by 30, i should be done having kids as a married woman. My two major projects in life should already be on ground and my ministry should be surging forward.

By 30, i should be a great woman cool
so help me GOD

2 Likes

Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by MsBliss(f): 6:39pm On May 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
j

hahahajahahhahahajajaja hell no, it's not like they're all players you know. two are chronic players while the others are one girl at a time kind of guys but now girls full everywhere even when a girl is invited she comes with her friends and tries to share her friends to them, like WTF. Not all guys are players.
I never said all guys are players after all Karma doesn't have a menu but it serves everyone what they deserve.
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by MsBliss(f): 6:43pm On May 30, 2015
Mprex:
by 30, i should be done having kids as a married woman. My two major projects in life should already be on ground and my ministry should be surging forward.

By 30, i should be a great woman cool
so help me GOD
nice dream ......more hair to your armpit Lol
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 30, 2015
MsBliss:

I never said all guys are players after all Karma doesn't have a menu but it serves everyone what they deserve.

you were insinuating that there situation is because maybe during their school and graduation period that they dumped their chicks and that is why they are in the situation they are now which is totally wrong.
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by MsBliss(f): 8:17pm On May 30, 2015
icedbeatz:

you were insinuating that there situation is because maybe during their school and graduation period that they dumped their chicks and that is why they are in the situation they are now which is totally wrong.

OK my apologies .
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by oromankirisi(f): 10:36pm On May 30, 2015
Thank you wink

kesspeakz:
I just love this write up. Makes so much sense. Nice one!

Meanwhile, guys pls visit http://kesspeakz..com/?m=1 to read on exciting, hilarious and lesson filled topics on relationship, friendship, romance, people, work issues and so on.
Re: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 30, 2015
skyrocketernal:
Hello my esteem ladies,
Do you know…
- A clever trick, which makes a man, gets addicted to pleasing you.
Making you happy becomes his hobby.
- The technique on how to trigger massive “Emotional urgency” within any man's mind.
This process makes any man obsessively think, miss and crave you like never before.
- Have you ever seen him ache with so much love for you that it makes you crazy with excitement?
This secret will completely knock the winds out of you but only in a good way.
- How to use push and pull on a man?
Use this and watch as men literally line up to ask you out and will experience an overwhelming craving to win you over.
- One stupid trick, which forces any stubborn man to commit.
He will be so eager to get married to you that he will turn it into his core and most urgent mission
- How to exploit a little known loophole in the human psychology and make your man see you as the only source for happiness, satisfaction and love.
Your man will impatiently long for you after you try this on him.
- How to build up a sudden emotional tension in any man's mind, which makes him force you to express your wishes just so he could fulfill it.
You’ll be shocked at the effectiveness of this the first time you use it.
- Neediness repulses men, right? Wrong!
Truth is - Guys want you to need them. Let me show you the right way to be needy which actually makes a man’s feel obsessively and spontaneously “LOVESTRUCK” by you.
- Chasing a man makes him hate you, right?
Let me show you a weird way to chase him that makes him want, need and crave you more.
- How to tune into his control panel of love?
Do you know that a man needs to feel excited, thrilled, amused, sad and angry to feel the most intense level of love for you? Now you’ll finally experience what it’s like to have a man literally melt with real love for you.
- One very clever way to keep any man stay in that never-ending love loop.
Hint - It involves making your man see you as the ultimate resource for everything he could desire, want and need.
- Does he keep saying that he’s not ready for a relationship yet?
Let me show you how to turn this around and make him beg for commitment by being super duper impatient.
- How to make any man see you as his ultimate girlfriend by treating him like a brother.
This sounds a little stupid right now but will make total sense when you’ll hear it.
- Plus much, much more...
Friends, do you desire to know all these? Then head over to www.biznesempowered./lovedatingromancemarriagerelationships
i feel like pulverising you

(1) (Reply)

Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... / Quote Of The Day / He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.