Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women (4024 Views)

Why Men Are Attracted To Boobs / HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by goofie: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
as long as we both bring equal contributions to d table, d man shldnt be too quick to ring d "am d man of d house" phrase at every given opportunity.dey share d house work equally too and wake up to attend to d crying baby equally, change diapers equally. cheesy
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by obo389(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
carefreewannabe:

A great number of them is. Self-confidence does not depend on colour wink
undecided which makes any guy wit balls to be confident enof to approach any gurl irrespective of her career or status she claims to be buh as for me, cool i no send
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by dadycandoit(f): 6:32am On Mar 17, 2013
grin grin
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2013
goofie: as long as we both bring equal contributions to d table, d man shldnt be too quick to ring d "am d man of d house" phrase at every given opportunity.dey share d house work equally too and wake up to attend to d crying baby equally, change diapers equally. cheesy

amen!
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by pleep(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2013
Well... judging by the trends in education women will be surpassing men in most important fields by the near future. So guys are going to have to learn to accept richer partners whether we like it or not.

However, like most of these thing there is a hidden downside. Women have been proven to have very little incentive to stay in, or maintain relationships without financial incentive and so relationships with a wealthier females are usually very unstable. This means a even higher divorce rate etc...

What people like to call 'intimidation' is actually males awknowledging this fact on a sub-concious level.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by pleep(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2013
La Parisienne:
I've made my point, and you've made yours. Fair enough

Continue looking for man who will pay your bills cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol... all those feminists who broke the shackles of horrific patriarchal oppression, fighting and dieing horrible bloody deaths on the fields of college campuses and coffee shops....

made the ultimate sacfrifices so you wouldnt have to depend on a man to pay for everything and would

[size=25pt]STOP BEEING A PARASITE[/size] grin
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by dadycandoit(f): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2013
grin
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by dadycandoit(f): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2013
shocked
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by dadycandoit(f): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2013
grin
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by shiftbutton: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2013
me think Ur title is misleading. All the same i think say na only Africa. If the whole world thinks the same way, they must be someting to it.
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
I found this yesterday, in a book given to me by a friend...and the author is male! grin

Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by huninaija(f): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I found this yesterday, in a book given to me by a friend...and the author is male! grin

Think like a man act like a woman? grin cheesy
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by KnegroDamus: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lol mondi cheecks the only women who deserve a man like that are the ones who:

Clean up everything in the house and cook a hot meal

never argue

Never nag

Never talk back...

... etc etc etc. Grow up, this is not 1950. Women need to accept the new gender dynamic. (you created it with feminism)
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=mondi_cheeks]I found this yesterday, in a book given to me by a friend...and the author is male! grin [/quo

Would i be correct by saying this boko is called '' act like a lady and think like a man'' by steve harvey?
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by dadycandoit(f): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
cheesy
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2013
KnegroDamus: Lol mondi cheecks the only women who deserve a man like that are the ones who:

Clean up everything in the house and cook a hot meal

never argue

Never nag

Never talk back...

... etc etc etc. Grow up, this is not 1950. Women need to accept the new gender dynamic. (you created it with feminism)
this is a 21st century book... undecided
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2013
huni_naija:

Think like a man act like a woman? grin cheesy
yeah
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by KnegroDamus: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: this is a 21st century book... undecided
The only 21st century man who would do all that for a modern woman is probably 5'2 200lbs and impotent.

Books like this were written to make money of single black women, so they tell you what you want to hear. Not the truth.

But there are dumb and desperate guys out there if thats what you are looking for wink
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by pleep(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I found this yesterday, in a book given to me by a friend...and the author is male! grin
Girl you got five kids! grin
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by dmcdad: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
OK/2/NV:
so white guys are intimidated too
You sound like intimidation is for blacks alone..

Its a natural thing bruv... It depends on the way you are able to handle situations like that.
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by dadycandoit(f): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
wink
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by dadycandoit(f): 2:54am On Mar 27, 2013
sad
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 27, 2013
KnegroDamus: The only 21st century man who would do all that for a modern woman is probably 5'2 200lbs and impotent.

Books like this were written to make money of single black women, so they tell you what you want to hear. Not the truth.

But there are dumb and desperate guys out there if thats what you are looking for wink
the man who wrote that book is neither undecided and he has something u probably wont have...MONEY!!! If u even opened the book u will it tell women the truth they might not want to hear angry
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: Girl you got five kids! grin
u kinda need to fvck off, like for real though smiley
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by KnegroDamus: 1:40am On Apr 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: the man who wrote that book is neither undecided and he has something u probably wont have...MONEY!!! If u even opened the book u will it tell women the truth they might not want to hear angry
[size=15pt]
Hey now. Im just telling u the truth

If you want to believe that book fine, im not going to stress over it.[/size] wink
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by dadycandoit(f): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
grin
Re: Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women by ScotMisile: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2019
LaParisienne:

Wimp Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hungry girl alert

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Perfect Break-up Line? / See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of / 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.