Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" (39125 Views)

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 45% Pass In Waec; Good But Suspect News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by kelewa: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2012
does anyone know if Ife takes international students?

Is there any certifying body that verifies foreign credentials for people who want to study in nigeria, or do they all have to take jamb and waec first.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by benjogalaxy: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
yamakuza: Just curious: Is this the first A1 parallel in Nigeria?
dats a very dumb question........we its nt de first bt den if Ʊ can't commend de young girl shut up
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by benjogalaxy: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2012
yamakuza: Just curious: Is this the first A1 parallel in Nigeria?
dats a very dumb question........we knw its nt de first bt den if Ʊ can't commend de young girl shut up
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Abatvic(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2012
Forty One Thousand,
Three Hundred and Ninety
One, 41,391 applicants sat
for the exercise, out of
which only Eight Thousand,
Six Hundred and Two,
8,602 scored 200 and
above, among whom we
have Forty Eight, 48
candidates who scored 300
and above in the exercise.
According to the PRO, Sanni
mutmainah Ololade, FALOKUN
TOLULOPE JANET and
Adeagbo Hafiz Adebayo
have distinguished
themselves by emerging
top of the pile.
Sanni scored 358 and
applied to the Department
of Medicine and Surgery,
FALOKUN scored 336 and
applied to the FACULTY OF LAW while Adeagbo who
scored 324 applied to the
Department of English.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2012
denzel2009:

is medical doctor a course?
Whatever, do you get my point? No?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by tpia5: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
can we have the states of origin of the other two candidates?

thanks, just curious.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by adegbitown: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2012
Brilliant girl, great teachers, exellent sch.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by saleemema(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2012
IYA NGBALI: And so what?what is the big deal?when i was her age i scored DISTRACTIONS in waec,neco and jamb,so no long thing.
Yeah, no doubt. You really scored distractions during your days. LMAO!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by saleemema(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
solomon111: It is no big deal!
I have personally lost respect for waec results these days,due to the degree of malpractice that takes place .
Some of the dumbest people i know have some of the best waec results.
Respect! I do like to associate with persons like you; you ask me why?
It's because you said the un-diluted truth, which I personally think people veer away from.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by saleemema(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
mamaafrik: Yepaaa,dat mak me fil envious men,i wishd i had learnt dose algebra,nervous systems,electricit...y God!,wish she joined nigerian skul of aeronautics,computa programming,FBI.
It's not too late!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by papagiddy(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2012
Good girl, keep it up dear!

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Marchorsmiggle: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2013
Dat a gr8 tin.bt nt a new tin
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by okoye20013(f): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2013
IF U MISPLACED UR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER,
PIN OR SERIAL NUMBER U HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO CHECK YOUR RESULT OR CAN'T
REGISTER FOR YOUR POS-TUME BECAUSE OF JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER AND YOU
WANT TO RETRIEVE IT BACK CAL L:- ME ON 08038744215 I WLL HELP U RETRIEVE
IT BACK.

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by johnprecious: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by johnprecious: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2014
[/color]Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463[color=#990000]Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by johnprecious: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by okoye20013(f): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Infinity qx4 jeep #850,000
infinity qx4 jeep 99 model leather seat alloy rim a/c call08038744215
This car is fantastic and very Sharp ,it faultless, nothing to fix. All the features are functioning well and the features are;
Automatic transmission
4 plugs engine
Power window
Power steering
Ice Chilling Ac
Cd/fm Stereo
Fabric interior
call ; 08038744215

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by okoye20013(f): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Honda accord baby boy #390,000

This car is fantastic and very Sharp ,it faultless, nothing to fix. All the features are functioning well and the features are;
Automatic transmission
4 plugs engine
Power window
Power steering
Ice Chilling Ac
Cd/fm Stereo
Fabric interior
call ; 08038744215

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by okoye20013(f): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Honda Crv #750,000

Automatic transmission
4 plugs engine
Power window
Power steering
Ice Chilling Ac
Cd/fm Stereo
Fabric interior
call ; 08038744215

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by SofiaAmrozia(f): 10:27pm On May 19, 2015
I want to be like her when I 'GROW' up. grin
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Onyebinanma: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Her result is very good. But many people have gotten a better result than this, even in my set.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yabatech Hnd(full & Part-time) & Nd(part-time) Admission For 2012/2013 / Why A Nigerian University Professor Does Not Deserve More Than 200k A Month / Unilorin Post UTME Cut - Off Mark For 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.