Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Is It Ok To Keep Relationship With Another Lady Fiancé Doesn't Approve Of? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Keep Relationship With Another Lady Fiancé Doesn't Approve Of? (657 Views)

Poll: Is it ok to keep relationship with another girl fiancé does not approve of if there was speculation about what type of relationship you had?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 75% (3 votes)
Not sure: 0% (0 votes)
Need more info: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is it ok to leave house in middle of night to talk to another girl even if the conversation is innocent?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 50% (2 votes)
Not sure: 0% (0 votes)
Need more info: 50% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / How do one keep relationship without much spending. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Keep Relationship With Another Lady Fiancé Doesn't Approve Of? by Staytru: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2012
Please help!!! Give feedback. My fiancé has this friend he has known since about 16. They met at boarding school. She liked him at one point of time. They had one close interaction in bed where she stopped him from allowing anything to happen once they were older. He would frequently fly to see her during holidays and periodically throughout the year. I told him that I thought this was a friendship he should let go out of respect for our future. Am I wrong? He leaves the house to talk to her on the phone at weird hours of night and morning. Is this ok?
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Relationship With Another Lady Fiancé Doesn't Approve Of? by confuscius: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2012
Staytru: Please help!!! Give feedback. My fiancé has this friend he has known since about 16. They met at boarding school. She liked him at one point of time. They had one close interaction in bed where she stopped him from allowing anything to happen once they were older. He would frequently fly to see her during holidays and periodically throughout the year. I told him that I thought this was a friendship he should let go out of respect for our future. Am I wrong? He leaves the house to talk to her on the phone at weird hours of night and morning. Is this ok?

u told him right
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Relationship With Another Lady Fiancé Doesn't Approve Of? by kelz88(f): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
. . . .Going out to receive the call is overly suspicious.

What's being discussed that can't be said in your presence?
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Relationship With Another Lady Fiancé Doesn't Approve Of? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
@OP
if you were not so hell bent of destroying the friendship he had with this person, then maybe he wouldnt have to hide to answer calls from her. you better accept him fully or find some other person to marry, instead of trying to use blackmail to satisfy your insecure self.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Relationship With Another Lady Fiancé Doesn't Approve Of? by Staytru: 3:13am On Apr 06, 2012
@ MRbrownJ... I never tried to destroy friendship initially, but when I found out he tried to have sex with her and jumped in the bed with her with undergarments (before we were together)I made a logical decision to ask him to remove her from his A list of friends. And at no time even if they remained the best of friends w/o me saying a word is it exceptible to leave me while I am sleep in the middle of the night to CALL HER at 4AM especially when I already told you I don't like when you leave me in the bed to go talk to your male friend during tht time.. On top of that wants me to have his child ( like now) and you keeping company with a women that is known for having sex with whoever and whenever and he agreed with me she would be the type to be a married man mistress. Next time get all the facts dear before you suggest I am insecure. It is one thing to be insecure and another to not take any shit and having standardssmiley we were friends for over 6 years before in a relationship and never have he disrected me before and was not going to start.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Relationship With Another Lady Fiancé Doesn't Approve Of? by Scash(f): 5:24am On Apr 06, 2012
U didnt need d poll :-/

u knw its wrong, me i suggest u talk to him about how u feel. Heart to heart. He wld explain why he z still frnds wt ha, so shld b understandin, cut him some slack n tell him to just reduce d communicatn wt d girl. They can still b frndz tho.
If he respects u he'd comply. If he doesnt comply get ready to share ur marital bed with him n d lady wen u re married. Cos dt one is nt a normal frndshp.

(1) (Reply)

How Wise Is It To Date Your A Girl Born The Same Day, Month And Year With You / Great Being A Guy Cos / Is This True About Women & Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.