Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim (18754 Views)

How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man / "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim by virgo(f): 3:28pm On May 01, 2012
e-mail:
Seun, hope you are not seriously thinking about not publishing her stories any longer? Its seriously no body's business if you feel for her. I kindda enjoyed her stories-as well as lola luv.

If your aim is to promote young talents go for it. If its love for Umari, then I think you should but NL up for sale, lol.

grin grin grin tongue kiss
Re: Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim by email1(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2012
undecided
sauer: The moment some sexuall/y-confused girl comes up with cheap stories of love and romance, Nigerians just get all wired up! Come on! that storyline can't even compete where serious literatures are. A girl falls in love with her kidnapper, all so aggressively like that? Cheap! If she had used subtleties in communicating her Stockholm syndrome effect and in fact laid it out all so plain while keeping the readers wary of this untoward relationship, she might have made a little more sense. Even if does happen or doesn't (whichever), it's just so nollywoodian! Crap, I'd say!
When will Nigerians start realizing that literature doesn't lie in such blatant descriptions sordidly painted? When will their eyes open to the use of literature as a tool to pry into the deepest recesses of the readers' minds!? undecided
Hmmm. And your point is? I see you are a critic but for what? To down-cast an upcoming writer? I tell you, she may not be a 'Chiamanda' but she's definately going to be 'Umari' and pls sir if you don't like her write-up, NL has enough space for yours.

My point is... don't kill dreams, nurture talents, encourage skills and promote your own. Except ofcourse you are from Tanzania. angry

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim by IZUKWU(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
e-mail:
undecidedHmmm. And your point is? I see you are a critic but for what? To down-cast an upcoming writer? I tell you, she may not be a 'Chiamanda' but she's definately going to be 'Umari' and pls sir if you don't like her write-up, NL has enough space for yours.

My point is... don't kill dreams, nurture talents, encourage skills and promote your own. Except ofcourse you are from Tanzania. angry
classic!
Re: Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim by email1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
Don't mind me o. Its good to be you sometimes. I am just being me.
Re: Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:26am On Sep 16, 2012
This Is really good! shocked shocked I want to read more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Busted Lesbians Having Sex? My Experience / Accepting Gifts From Other Guys / Are Virgins Still Respected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.