Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World (7028 Views)

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure / I Need Charcoal Buyers In Europe / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by MEmmanuel: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
Dear Collegues,

I have real contacts to sellers of BLCO, LPFO, FLCO and AGO.
Do not hesitate to contact me if, you have a serious demand on:
TTT, TTO, FOB or CIF basis.

Regards,
M. EMMANUEL
+234-8166827991
gudluk2us@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ok
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by MEmmanuel: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Dear Collegues,

I have real contacts to sellers of BLCO, LPFO, FLCO and AGO.
Do not hesitate to contact me if, you have a serious demand on:
TTT, TTO, FOB or CIF basis.

Regards,

M. EMMANUEL
+234-8166827991
gudluk2us@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by K2: 2:37am On Jul 16, 2012
I have a proven seller for TTO that doesn't require any financial instrument for proven genuine buyers until inspectors & supercargo board at seller's expense.

I also have a proven CIF seller that could provide past successful performance including SGS report.

If of interest, reach me at oilbroker992@gmail.com. If buyer is not serious don't bother please. Thanks.
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by InnoBonnylite: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
coonz: ok
I CAN ASURE YOU ALL CREDIBLE SELLERS OF BLCO FLCO AND AGO JUST EMAIL TO nosainno29@gmail.com cheers
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Isaacfrank: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by vicbayo: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2013
I have a genuine seller of Crude with the policy TTO , CIF and FOB . Contact me on victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call
Engr. Victor on 08038540661,you will never regret of doing business with us. Thanks
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by uvieEmma: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Gentlemen I greet I am uvie I come in peace I really want to venture in crude oil business am very serious about it and I need someone to put me through am responsible and ready to work my email is uvie05@yahoo.com thanks
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by vicbayo: 5:48am On Sep 13, 2013
I have a genuine seller of Crude with the policy TTO , TTT and FOB . Contact me on victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call
Engr. Victor on 08038540661,you will never regret of doing business with us. Thanks
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by Okuomaraye: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate for crude oil Worldwide.our aims is to connect serious endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator or agents.who want to buy russia D2,BLCO,JP54,MAZUT,LPFO,AGO,LNG.PMS.contact phone number +2348182576398.email address:okuomaraye@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by tony94(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hi,
We are looking for serious buyer(s) of Automated Gas Oil( AGO), minimum of 100,000MT and above to be delivered on TTT/TTO basis. This product is from Russia and meets NNPC/DPR Standard export/import grades. Pls, be sure you can raise a DLC(Documentry Letter of Credit) or NCBBG( Non Cash Backed Bank Guarantee) from your bank immediately, upon receiving the SPA and POP from us, "Strickly bank-to-bank transaction".

More detail:
Tman
tony94_fx@yahoo.com
+2348104242619
Re: I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World by chosengocap: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2014
Can any genuine and serious seller do this? Cif rotterdam, 2million barrels per month for 1 year. 11/6, the banking details won't appear in the spa. It will be in an imfpa/ncnda. Seller pays commissions. Its $2 commission for seller and $2 commission for buyer and $1 for transaction handler(the person who brought the buying company). Buyer side should be open.

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE: TO ASWP.PRICE $6 NET TO BUYER

1. SELLER & BUYER SIGN CONTRACT

2. SELLER GIVES BUYER HIS BULK ALLOCATION DETAILS FOR 2015 WHICH ALSO CONTAINS EXPORT PERMIT, LIFTING PERMIT, ALLOCATION NUMBER,VERIFIABLE IN SHELL SCREEN LONDON, NNPC TOWERS ABUJA AND NNPC OFFICE BONNY TERMINAL.WHICH WILL SERVE AS SELLERS FULL POP.

3. PRICE SHALL BE $6 NET TO BUYER, REST TO BROKERS AND PROJECT HANDLERS

4. SELLER´S BANK SENDS EMAIL TO BUYERS BANK STATING ITS READINESS TO ISSUE NON-OPERATIVE 2% PERFORMANCE BOND

5. BUYERS BANK SENDS EMAIL TO SELLERS BANK CONFIRMING AVAILIABILITY OF FUNDS , AND ITS READINESS TO ISSUE SBLC UPON RECEIPT OF SELLERS NON-OPERATIVE 2% PERFORMANCE BOND

6. SELLERS BANK ISSUE NON-OPERATIVE 2% PERFORMANCE BOND

7. BUYERS BANK ACTIVATE THE 2% PB BY ISSUING SBLC COVERING THE TOTAL ENTIRE CARGO

8. AFTER CONFIRMATION OF SBLC, SELLER NOMINATES VESSEL AND LOAD CARGO FOR SHIPPING TO BUYERS DESTINATION

9. SELLER ISSUES NOR/ETA TO BUYERS PORT OF DISCHARGE, ON ARRIVAL ANNOUNCES TO THE HARBOUR MASTER, POSITIONS AT 10 NM AND INVITES BUYERS INSPECTORS ON BOARD FOR Q AND Q ANALYSIS.

10 . BUYER PERFORMS Q AND Q REPORT IS OUT.

11. VESSEL DISCHARGE INTO BUYER´S STORAGE TANK

12. SELLER CHANGES ALL DOCUMENTS IN BUYERS NAME AND SEND /PRESENT TO BUYER VIA BANK TO BANK

13. FULL AND FINAL PAYMENT IS MADE TO SELLER AND ALL BROKERS AS MAY BE INDICATED ON THE CONTRACT NEXT SHIPMENT

Chima
chimaiwundu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

30ton Man Truck, With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire / Do You Need A Reliable Shipper From India To Nigeria? / »»» Newly Built 40 Man Houseboat For Sale @ N140M Net «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.