Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? (26303 Views)

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN / Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by BlakkBoi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
MTN is like the military regime. You can only complain and patronize. cheesy. Cheer up guys. You've been through worse. Don't let this minor Easter donation you made to our dear "best connection" ruin your Good Friday mood. After-all. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Try and recharge more so they can take as much as they need to take you "Everywhere you go" HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Immanuelar(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
i recharged nd dey gave me 10953kb free.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by amygreat24(f): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
I wanted to cry needed to make an important call only to check my bal to seee 0.0. I loaded 200 dat evening dat I did not even use! MTN plz una need to explain
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by chinig(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
Tot I ws in wonda land wen my N350 ws turned to 0.0naira ova nite.pls o!! FG n NCC shld cum 2 our rescue wit MTN n der day light robbery
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by BlakkBoi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
It doesn't matter if they didn't come with guns and knives. MTN pulled off one of the biggest credit heist ever. Give these guys some credit, no network dare pull such stunt.

Y'all need to save your MTN credit and password it. They aren't safe anymore on your phone. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by sd6: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
They took my 200, and they must pay back!
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by rman: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
This is unfortunate.
It was due to technical fault on their core network.
Every kobo removed in error will be refunded

But this thread is a direct opposite of other threads about MTN where everyone says they don't use MTN or no longer recharge their MTN lines.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by ziccoit: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
Yellow network don paint you all black and white. Enjoy your new colours everywhere you go. Haaaaaaaaaaaa Hooooooooo Huuuuuuuuuuuu.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by venahoro(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
Jst cnt blive diz..mtn remvd #2,500 4rm my phone..so unblivable...
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by souleymon(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
I didnt Notice since my Balance is Over 50k.I wouldnt blink even if 5k was deducted wink
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by chidinman(f): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
i was still awake wen it happened.i was waiting patiently for 10.pm yesternite so i culd make an important call and all i got was'ur account is too low for dis call,pls load a recharge card.thank u'..i was shocked cos i was sure i had ova 300naira on my fone which i reserved for d call..i checked my balance n i saw 0.0naira as my balance..i got so angry and even till now i am still angry.not cos its such a big amount but for d level of incompetence n d inconvinience..Mtn is really fuckin up and as for u@pistol or wateva ure known as,respect urself n shut d Bleep up if u dont no anytin else to say
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by jude33084(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
mukina2: lots of people are complaining that they woke up the 0 units after going to bed last nite with lots of airtime

where you affected? how much was taken from you?

This is nt on at all, just loasded 1K5 and I am in a bb weekly plan, only for me to check my credit, I am seeing N1145m What's goin on and to make it worst customer care is nt answering.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Saraha1(f): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
Mine was #286 and when I call to kwn what had happen i was told am nt the only facing challenges but i should be patient that very soon they will return my credit,so I ask hw long am i going to wait ?the attendant then said he can nt really say .Can u imagine? on top of my own money!
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Soocool1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
chai!!! MTN is a very powerful network, they even deducted 4rm my etisalat & airtel line. don't worry guyz, i'm suing them to court for 999,000,000,000 naira. i need ur support ooo(make dem no go deduct ma lyf join.)
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by strangest(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
they took my 500 naira, just like that... sad
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by blinzho69(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
Men Na wa for MTN dem collect 1200 for my line, wat kinda rubbish is this now!
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Nickonomakaveli(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
MTN,na thief una b oh!,dey deducted 432 frm my credit,and dat is very pain full
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by CyberG: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
I think the credit in my MTN phone of a few years ago has also NOW been stolen! Worse, the one in ma phone here too though not MTN also has been stolen by MTN! Kai, this company na wah o grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by tommysparks: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
this empty hens don turn iya basira them don use wash put hold us
pls somebody save me ohhh
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
pistol: Make all of una crying wolf relax.
D will soon credit u guys back jst a minor tech problem.
Y is this on the front page.
What sort of demarketing is this@mods..
u dey cra*ze! Na ur type we dey burst for H.i.t!
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Praysteady(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
If not for this post, I thought is my Whatsapp that sucked all my money(#135). I have being using my mtn line now for receiving calls,i dont know which witch made me load it in the first place.Glo has been xtremely good to me,still the best network as for as am concern.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by roy4real(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2012
Yes oh, I discoverd i lost evry ammount i left in my fun wen i woke up dis mornin.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by ignis: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
Actually, its no more a news that MTN frequently deduct peoples account balance any how.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Comradeomoiya: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
I think it was only me they dedute my 200 naira
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by iyatrustee(f): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2012
following dis thread made me realiase dat nigerians keep track of everytin. see ppl telling u exactly how much was their credit balance as if they write it down in a log book? cheesy
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by codernoni: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
Everybody naw đ℮ƴ recharge 400 naira upwards me I still đ℮ƴ load 100 bucks and transfer. Abee make I put 6 and 6 together? Ɩ☺Ɩ
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by alstacs(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2012
pistol: Make all of una crying wolf relax.
D will soon credit u guys back jst a minor tech problem.
Y is this on the front page.
What sort of demarketing is this@mods..
Pestle or wetin you call urself?demarketting ke? Empty Hen no get courtesy to just apologise like they send all those rubbish unsolicited adverts to our phones? The customer in Nigeria now has the right to be served right. Do de think de are PHCN? You collect money, you don't deliver? I talk you de talk about demarketting, pistol, take time before your pistol shoots your balls.
Meanwhile they owe me two days of BIS cos I paid for EDGE/3G not edge/3g they have given me over the past 2 days.
Some people go open mouth de talk about hate, why we no hate the other good and efficient foreigners- GLO, Etisalat
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by doublecross(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
so sorry nigerians. But there is absolutely nothing we can do about it as all other network are as good as dead. I used to patronise the so called airtel when it was still vmobile. then things were so right. Gradually the network was derailed by switching to celtel......Zain and now airtel. Its just so crazy how things work in this country.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Otses(f): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
Jeeze,I jus av 2 log off and check my acct after I read dis,I havent made any call 2day and my balance of 218 naira is no more! I called their customer care now and dey tld me 2 call back either in d evenin or in d mornin 4 dem 2 check my call record. Gosh,dis pple are jus crooks
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by emsquare(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
Sarah a: Mine was #286 and when I call to kwn what had happen i was told am nt the only facing challenges but i should be patient that very soon they will return my credit,so I ask hw long am i going to wait ?the attendant then said he can nt really say .Can u imagine? on top of my own money!

LOL!
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by chuksme(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
They stole my N400 last nite,oh! I thought i was the only one. It pained me alot. I am not happy with this MTN. NCC is death the man there is inactive and useless.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by EFCC1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
imagine me wanting to make call last night only for me to find out
my credit has been remove...called d customer care n was told. .
dat d it was not showing on their system dat i should call back 2moro (2day)
was so annoying . [b]what pained me most was d guy saying thanks 4 calling n have a nice day sir[/b]how can i have a nice day when u removed ma money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved / BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months / Good Samaritans Who Returned Lost Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.