Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine (9461 Views)

Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis / Settings On How To Download And Use 2go On Your Bb / Reset Your Bb Mep Counter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by fubbyy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
When ever I look at this liability call blackberry and remember the huge amount I spent on buying this rubbish I feel like crying,I really can't see what this phone does,I taught there is a room where you can meet people to ping just like 2go,but am here staring at the phone without even having 1 person 2 ping with,or should I talk about the battery that last just for 2hours,so please my question goes for BB users,what and what do you do with this costly phone call crapberry abi na blackberry that you enjoy? I just don't want to continue feeling bad 4 buying this thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by aieromon(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
fubbyy: When ever I look at this liability call blackberry and remember the huge amount I spent on buying this rubbish I feel like crying,I really can't see what this phone does,I taught there is a room where you can meet people to ping just like 2go,but am here staring at the phone without even having 1 person 2 ping with,or should I talk about the battery that last just for 2hours,so please my question goes for BB users,what and what do you do with this costly phone call crapberry abi na blackberry that you enjoy? I just don't want to continue feeling bad 4 buying this thing.

Find somebody to give if you dont know want to do with it.Please,do not give it to somebody like me.I will gladly burn it and watch the flames with a smile on my face.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2012
fubbyy: When ever I look at this liability call blackberry and remember the huge amount I spent on buying this rubbish I feel like crying,I really can't see what this phone does,I taught there is a room where you can meet people to ping just like 2go,but am here staring at the phone without even having 1 person 2 ping with,or should I talk about the battery that last just for 2hours,so please my question goes for BB users,what and what do you do with this costly phone call crapberry abi na blackberry that you enjoy? I just don't want to continue feeling bad 4 buying this thing.

You probably bought it cos you see everyone carrying it along. Next time buy what you need not majority demand.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by frgy1: 4:32am On Apr 07, 2012

Have you tried flushing it down the drain ?
It flushes quite well when you don't like it
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by timbros(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2012
lol BB cra.ze! Thank God i no dey follow crowd. . . Me use BB? I dey mad? Abi my C3 and N70 don lost?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by fubbyy(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2012
Even the seller adviced me 2 buy nokia E series,I insisted,anyway the mistake has been made but I seriously believe that their must be something this phone does that I don't really know,the users are still buying new version of it and they are not just Fools,so somebody should please enlighten me,is there any site to get people's pin or should I enter the street and start asking people 4 their pin?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by mjay(m): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2012
With BB, Data is one area no other os can beat, the compression is second to none. If you are a data person you will be saving a lot. Communication is another advantage, mails, and chatting comes with unparalleled ease. With 1500 I enjoy unlimited data for the entire month thanks to the various bb complete offerings,and I don't do less than 5-10gig every month. The bb Rocks. With my blackberry playbook on 2.0 surfing and video becomes extreme fun at no xtra cost. I actually sold my jailbroken Ipad cos I discover I can do virtually anything with the bridge on PlayBook and I can load all android apps too. Just know your gadgets and you will be able to maximize its potential. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by dandollar1: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2012
mjay: With BB, Data is one area no other os can beat, the compression is second to none. If you are a data person you will be saving a lot. Communication is another advantage, mails, and chatting comes with unparalleled ease. With 1500 I enjoy unlimited data for the entire month thanks to the various bb complete offerings,and I don't do less than 5-10gig every month. The bb Rocks. With my blackberry playbook on 2.0 surfing and video becomes extreme fun at no xtra cost. I actually sold my jailbroken Ipad cos I discover I can do virtually anything with the bridge on PlayBook and I can load all android apps too. Just know your gadgets and you will be able to maximize its potential. Good luck
which network do you use for hotspot with your PB.tried glo and airtel.they don't allow it.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by honsule(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
fubbyy: Even the seller adviced me 2 buy nokia E series,I insisted,anyway the mistake has been made but I seriously believe that their must be something this phone does that I don't really know,the users are still buying new version of it and they are not just Fools,so somebody should please enlighten me,is there any site to get people's pin or should I enter the street and start asking people 4 their pin?

u need not start asking pple for their PIN on the street.Just go here and be meticulous about going thru all the pages

https://www.nairaland.com/385908/nairaland-bbm-group-drop-blackberry
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Emmyk(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
fubbyy: Even the seller adviced me 2 buy nokia E series,I insisted,anyway the mistake has been made but I seriously believe that their must be something this phone does that I don't really know,the users are still buying new version of it and they are not just Fools,so somebody should please enlighten me,is there any site to get people's pin or should I enter the street and start asking people 4 their pin?
. Hahahah. Laugh my fat ass off!
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by ndudichukwumah(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2012
infact i got tired of dis thing call bb to d point i sold mine for ipad...so i am enjoyin my ipadooooooooooooooo
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Lexusgs430: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2012
mjay: With BB, Data is one area no other os can beat, the compression is second to none. If you are a data person you will be saving a lot. Communication is another advantage, mails, and chatting comes with unparalleled ease. With 1500 I enjoy unlimited data for the entire month thanks to the various bb complete offerings,and I don't do less than 5-10gig every month. The bb Rocks. With my blackberry playbook on 2.0 surfing and video becomes extreme fun at no xtra cost. I actually sold my jailbroken Ipad cos I discover I can do virtually anything with the bridge on PlayBook and I can load all android apps too. Just know your gadgets and you will be able to maximize its potential. Good luck

Not forgetting the unparalleled aspect of been able to start a deal and end it, without spending a dime on phone calls or text messages, ie send various pictures to your proposed buyer via bbm, negotiate, meet up, deal sealed. The 2.0 software upgrade, was the best thing to ever happen to the playbook.
Let the bb haters keep hating !!! Talk is cheap.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Bisjosh(f): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
I LOVE BB kiss kiss kiss kissCANT DO WITHOUT IT wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Bisjosh(f): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
fubbyy: Even the seller adviced me 2 buy nokia E series,I insisted,anyway the mistake has been made but I seriously believe that their must be something this phone does that I don't really know,the users are still buying new version of it and they are not just Fools,so somebody should please enlighten me,is there any site to get people's pin or[b] should I enter the street and start asking people 4 their pin?
[/b]

OMG!!!!DIS GOT ME CRACKING cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by fubbyy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
@ mjay,thanks a lot,I said it that this BB can't be as useless as I think,you mentioned 2 things that am interested in, no1 is the playbook, please what is it? How can I get it? 2nd is the unlimited 1,500 subscription you mentioned,is it really unlimited? Because I was told that if you misused it , it can exhaust under 1 or 2 weeks,please educate me more,another question from me is about the bis subscription,is it not in support of using other browsers,such as opera and bolt cause its not working unless I use the web browser.thanks
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by mjay(m): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2012
fubbyy: @ mjay,thanks a lot,I said it that this BB can't be as useless as I think,you mentioned 2 things that am interested in, no1 is the playbook, please what is it? How can I get it? 2nd is the unlimited 1,500 subscription you mentioned,is it really unlimited? Because I was told that if you misused it , it can exhaust under 1 or 2 weeks,please educate me more,another question from me is about the bis subscription,is it not in support of using other browsers,such as opera and bolt cause its not working unless I use the web browser.thanks

The playbook is actually the blackberry version of tablet, it is cheaper not because it is bad but because of bad reviews and limited applications. Things have since changed. You can get it for less than 50k,it's built to specially link with the blackberry phone, infact it is the extension of your bb phone in tablet format,with bigger screen. You can bridge, you can tether and you can use wifi, bridge is at no extra cost.

The unlimited offerings are by MTN and Etisalat for 1500 per month. With your phone you will be limited in what you can do on small screen. But with the playbook you are let loose. Glo offers 3gig and Zain gives 1gig these are the ones you can exhaust.

Some tweak can even enable you to enjoy your unlimited subscriptions on the computer. Good luck. Like I said if you like to use lots of data then bb is it. Goody luck
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by mjay(m): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2012
fubbyy: @ mjay,thanks a lot,I said it that this BB can't be as useless as I think,you mentioned 2 things that am interested in, no1 is the playbook, please what is it? How can I get it? 2nd is the unlimited 1,500 subscription you mentioned,is it really unlimited? Because I was told that if you misused it , it can exhaust under 1 or 2 weeks,please educate me more,another question from me is about the bis subscription,is it not in support of using other browsers,such as opera and bolt cause its not working unless I use the web browser.thanks

The playbook is actually the blackberry version of tablet, it is cheaper not because it is bad but because of bad reviews and limited applications. Things have since changed. You can get it for less than 50k,it's built to specially link with the blackberry phone, infact it is the extension of your bb phone in tablet format,with bigger screen. You can bridge, you can tether and you can use wifi, bridge is at no extra cost.

The unlimited offerings are by MTN and Etisalat for 1500 per month. With your phone you will be limited in what you can do on small screen. But with the playbook you are let loose. Glo offers 3gig and Zain gives 1gig these are the ones you can exhaust.

Some tweak can even enable you to enjoy your unlimited subscriptions on the computer. Good luck. Like I said if you like to use lots of data then bb is it. Goody luck
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by fubbyy(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2012
@ mjay, thanks but I don't really understand your last post
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by mjay(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2012
fubbyy: @ mjay, thanks but I don't really understand your last post

Which of them or what exactly?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by fubbyy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
@mjay, I mean the playbook explanation u gave and the unlimited data plan, another question is,do u browse with opers mini in your BB? Cause mine doesn't work
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by koolphobi(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2012
I always wonder why people will spend alot to buy what they have no idea of what its used for or what it can do for them. Imagine where someone decides to buy a tractor to drive on the road for daily use when he cant even drive a manual car undecided. I had the same perspective of the BB b4 i got mine, then I said I will never buy a BB cos of the rave and craze but now Im using a Bold Touch and since i got it, my life has never remained thesame... grin grin Endless things I do with my BB, the only wey remain na to turn the BB to GF cheesy
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2012
i sold my nokia e5 to get a bold 2. when our service providers can give me 1gb plan for 1,000 naira then i'll sell my bold 2 for nokia e6
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
^ Infact, that the major reason I still carry a Blackberry around.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by maclatunji: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
I use the blackberry to browse cheaply and send mails conveniently. That is just about it! I also have the Gaga android phone and it has its advantages too, it is superfast on solid wifi connections and serves as a hotspot. You have to know what your gadget needs are and find one that meets your requirements.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Mcleo007(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2012

You beat me to these words. grin

My BB is everything to me.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by stephenponti(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
walestrings: i sold my nokia e5 to get a bold 2. when our service providers can give me 1gb plan for 1,000 naira then i'll sell my bold 2 for nokia e6

Pls which network gives 1gig for 1000 naira?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by charles316: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2012
Bisjosh: I LOVE BB kiss kiss kiss kissCANT DO WITHOUT IT wink wink wink

what else do our clueless nigerian girls like u know. na only bb and big d*ick.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2012
People too dey beef RIM..
WTF!!
I love ma bb......its ma second best friend.....
At least......i naitaland everyday.....
Meetfriends on picstory, naijapings......etc..
D movies nko Make sense die....

Y'all tell me a fone dat can get u hooked for 1month wit just 1500....
Bbrocks.. smileysmileysmiley
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
What does Simon Andal do with his BB . . . ? Let's see:
-Unlimited browsing for three months at 8k, or for one month at 3k.
-Bridge with my PlayBook for same.
-Android apps on my PlayBook.
-Unbeatable security for my device, mails and messages.
-I recieve my emails the moment the sender hits the send button.*
-With physical qwerty keyboard, messaging becomes addictive.
_
*Dependent on your carrier signal availability and coverage.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by gigz31: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
nokiaaaaaaaaa...rocccckkkkssss

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by ITbomb(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
stephenponti:

Pls which network gives 1gig for 1000 naira?
Airtel , 1 gig for 1200 naira
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-843403.0.html
Re: What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine by rubylips(f): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
♏γ̲̣̣̥ babyboy keeps me busy*fun anyway

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Android Apps Not Found On Play Store / Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle / Jumia Vs Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.