Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. - NYSC (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (173590 Views)

NYSC 2012 Batch B Kaduna State Aspirants, Meet Here! / NYSC 2012 Batch B Ogun State Aspirants Meet Here / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by nell07(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
bukkylois:
Just because of u uncle t I no vex again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

alright then, i will call bak my lawyer to cancel.

But wat about d money i already deposited wit him nau grin
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
Barcanaija: my guy help me tell dem o.some use d thread nw dy learn how to dy chyk gals,i tire 4 dem.na peepin tinz nw [b]we [/b]don leave d thread for dem nw until it comes to its former glory wia nysc related infos r shared.
LOL..BROS U DEY MAKE ME LAUGH..WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SOME THEY USE AM DEY LEARN HOW TO CHYK GALS?
AND WHO BE UNA WEY DEY PEEP..WHO BE YOU...WE KNOW EVEN KNOW SAY U KNOW U NO DEY SHOW AGAIN...DID I EVEN SAY AGAIN? I NEVA EVEN NOTICE YOU BEFORE...
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
nell07:

oga barca.
If u've been around as u claim, u would've observed that this is a waiting stage.
We got thru d doubt of batch B existence. Then we got thru d anxiety of being mobilised,
and when that was settled, we all put heads together to decide d best states for us (for those who wanna influence theirs anyway)
and now dat d heat is over, we've had a couple of well-meaning thread members provide us an exhaustive list of items u might wanna purchase in preparation fer camp, and DAT IS WAT U SHOULD BE DOING NOW.

Postings hav been 'OFFICIALLY' concluded and now we re waiting wit much hope for d call up notes to be delivered to d skls... If u paid any attention, u'd notice dat some have already started making plans to go bak to skl for "statement of result" etc.

Whatever drama u see playing itself out on here is merely a waiting tactics, and a way to take d anxiety of posting out of our minds. And a way to keep the thread alive so it doesnt die before callup letters have been recieved. So, i think u should be commending the ppl who take their time to come here and chip in their 2cents so as to keep the thread from hitting a dead end.

And moreover dis is a great time to get to know ur colleagues. Fraternisation is a priceless concept that can never be overmphasised. Well i'm sorry if NOone has advised u on d need for networking
And if u think there's any issue that is yet to be tackled concerning NYSC, WHY NOT JUST BRING IT UP and then we'll look into it together

Justmyopinionsha grin

nice one. You have a point brother. Aal iz well.

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
naijaobi: [size=18pt]Y'ALL THINK T-STONE IS A GENTLE MAN? PLZ RE-THINK AGAIN... SEE WHAT I FOUND AT HIS COMPOUND GATE..[/size]

Hehehehehe...NAIJAOBI!!! I hear you o. Lolz.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
T.stone:

Hehehehehe...NAIJAOBI!!! I hear you o. Lolz.
LOL..NO MIND ME BRO...LOLZ grin
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by sigba(f): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Barcanaija: my guy help me tell dem o.some use d thread nw dy learn how to dy chyk gals,i tire 4 dem.na peepin tinz nw we don leave d thread for dem nw until it comes to its former glory wia nysc related infos r shared.
Why not share what u've got about NYSC, if you've been followin this thread from the begining u'll see that there's nothing we've not asked and answered, we've exhausted the discussion and this is our creative way of keepin the thread alive, infact, to me, this thread is more than NYSC aspirants meeting point, i've made cool friends here and i dont blame myself of being hooked to this thread. I'm not suprised that u re on "peeping things" cos u know that of a truth, the thread is smoking, if you cant beat us, pls join us, but if u think peeping is best for u, u re free to peep but pls dont accuse us for derailing cos we re still on track.
One Love to all our peeping guests.grin
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
naijaobi:
LOL..NO MIND ME BRO...LOLZ grin

Am feeling you bro.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Okoya(f): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
Barcanaija: my guy help me tell dem o.some use d thread nw dy learn how to dy chyk gals,i tire 4 dem.na peepin tinz nw we don leave d thread for dem nw until it comes to its former glory wia nysc related infos r shared.
Oga... Continue peeping if u want to peep
As 4 me, we re on d right track, if not 4 all these chykin, fun, discussions dis thread would av faded, datz y it's d most unique in NL....
u fit go bath on top transformer like NAIJOBI talk......
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
sigba:
Why not share what u've got about NYSC, if you've been followin this thread from the begining u'll see that there's nothing we've not asked and answered, we've exhausted the discussion and this is our creative way of keepin the thread alive, infact, to me, this thread is more than NYSC aspirants meeting point, i've made cool friends here and i dont blame myself of being hooked to this thread. I'm not suprised that u re on "peeping things" cos u know that of a truth, the thread is smoking, if you cant beat us, pls join us, but if u think peeping is best for u, u re free to peep but pls dont accuse us for derailing cos we re still on track.

LOL...NO MIND THE PEEPER, LET HIM CONTINUE TO PEEP..VERY SOON WE GO BAN PEEPING..LOL
ABEG 9-ZEOROS GIVE THIS BARCANAIJA COMMANDER OF THE PEEPS (COP) OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND..
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
sigba:
Why not share what u've got about NYSC, if you've been followin this thread from the begining u'll see that there's nothing we've not asked and answered, we've exhausted the discussion and this is our creative way of keepin the thread alive, infact, to me, this thread is more than NYSC aspirants meeting point, i've made cool friends here and i dont blame myself of being hooked to this thread. I'm not suprised that u re on "peeping things" cos u know that of a truth, the thread is smoking, if you cant beat us, pls join us, but if u think peeping is best for u, u re free to peep but pls dont accuse us for derailing cos we re still on tra

*laughing* nice one babe.

UNITED WE STAND! DIVIDED WILL FALL!!!

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Okoya:
Oga... Continue peeping if u want to peep
As 4 me, we re on d right track, if not 4 all these chykin, fun, discussions dis thread would av faded, datz y it's d most unique in NL....
u fit go bath on top transformer like NAIJOBI talk......

INCASE HE KNOW SEE AM WELL, HERE IT IS AGAIN..IF YOU KNOW LIKE US, DO THIS BELOW

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by bukkylois(f): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
9-zeros:

yeah, me too.
Zeros mind ur self oh...lol
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
naijaobi:
INCASE HE KNOW SEE AM WELL, HERE IT IS AGAIN..IF YOU KNOW LIKE US, DO THIS BELOW

GOOD ADVICE! Lemme ask our dear peepz if they actually belong to this group of OTONDOS? *eyes rolling*
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
Viewing this topic: Jeff01, emmy99(m), Okoya(m), shakz(m), Cabme(m), bukkylois(f), naijaobi(m), T.stone(m), sigba(f) and[size=18pt] 2 guest(s)[/size]

SEE DEM..PEEPERZ..LOL
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
naijaobi: Viewing this topic: Jeff01, emmy99(m), Okoya(m), shakz(m), Cabme(m), bukkylois(f), naijaobi(m), T.stone(m), sigba(f) and[size=18pt] 2 guest(s)[/size]

SEE DEM..PEEPERZ..LOL

DEM GO SOON FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE BRO!!!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by sigba(f): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
T.stone:

GOOD ADVICE! Lemme ask our dear peepz if they actually belong to this group of OTONDOS? *eyes rolling*

Hehehe, sir T, seriously i dont find that "O" word funny, i dont even know how i'll cope wit people calling me that name lol, maybe i'll just but a censor alarm in my brain, whenever someone calls me that name, i wont hear it, i'll hear a loud beep instead. Lol.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
sigba:
Hehehe, sir T, seriously i dont find that "O" word funny, i dont even know how i'll cope wit people calling me that name lol, maybe i'll just but a censor alarm in my brain, whenever someone calls me that name, i wont hear it, i'll hear loud beep instead. Lol.
I seriously found it difficult to accept too. But all my friends won't stop calling me that name since call-up number came out! I guess I wld have to go with your style. God dey.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
sigba:
Hehehe, sir T, seriously i dont find that "O" word funny, i dont even know how i'll cope wit people calling me that name lol, maybe i'll just but a censor alarm in my brain, whenever someone calls me that name, i wont hear it, i'll hear a loud beep instead. Lol.
I TOT AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HATES THAT WORD...OTONDO...LMAO..
IN IGBO THAT WORD MEANS A BIG TANK..IN OTHER WORDS, AN EMPTY VESSEL.LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Cabme(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
nell07:

oga barca.
If u've been around as u claim, u would've observed that this is a waiting stage.
We got thru d doubt of batch B existence. Then we got thru d anxiety of being mobilised,
and when that was settled, we all put heads together to decide d best states for us (for those who wanna influence theirs anyway)
and now dat d heat is over, we've had a couple of well-meaning thread members provide us an exhaustive list of items u might wanna purchase in preparation fer camp, and DAT IS WAT U SHOULD BE DOING NOW.

Postings hav been 'OFFICIALLY' concluded and now we re waiting wit much hope for d call up notes to be delivered to d skls... If u paid any attention, u'd notice dat some have already started making plans to go bak to skl for "statement of result" etc.

Whatever drama u see playing itself out on here is merely a waiting tactics, and a way to take d anxiety of posting out of our minds. And a way to keep the thread alive so it doesnt die before callup letters have been recieved. So, i think u should be commending the ppl who take their time to come here and chip in their 2cents so as to keep the thread from hitting a dead end.

And moreover dis is a great time to get to know ur colleagues. Fraternisation is a priceless concept that can never be overmphasised. Well i'm sorry if NOone has advised u on d need for networking
And if u think there's any issue that is yet to be tackled concerning NYSC, WHY NOT JUST BRING IT UP and then we'll look into it together
Justmyopinionsha grin
gud remark broda m

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by odicowest(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2012
Weldon o.my grani's health didnt alow me to log on let alone joining d peepers to peep.i notice y i was away bukky was anoyed.ehya swty pls forgive me if i have ofended u in one way or d oda.maybe is do to d annoyance dat hr health conditn is detorating pls do 4gv ok.okoya weldon o 4 ur coments abt turning d tread to lv thngs.for d peppers mind u dat d more u peep d more ur head comes out.so beware of stray bullect.so pals hw many daz to go?

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Cabme(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
fabulous batch b corper any one kum 2 ph pls identify . I dey hail al in d buildi
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by ujchief(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
sigba: 's
@Ujchief i didnt get any request from "Joel"
i sent a request. Send me a mail, okwUJoel@hotmail.com, i'll inbox u my facebook id. Check ur nairaland inbox for more details
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Ezemarcel(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
where is the girl u people gave me....am nt smiling o.....babycutey...am searching 4 u o.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Barcanaija(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
naijaobi:
LOL..BROS U DEY MAKE ME LAUGH..WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SOME THEY USE AM DEY LEARN HOW TO CHYK GALS?
AND WHO BE UNA WEY DEY PEEP..WHO BE YOU...WE KNOW EVEN KNOW SAY U KNOW U NO DEY SHOW AGAIN...DID I EVEN SAY AGAIN? I NEVA EVEN NOTICE YOU BEFORE...
typical igbabush boi,nat surprisd at all,na una logo sha.lol
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by ujchief(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
Barcanaija: my guy help me tell dem o.some use d thread nw dy learn how to dy chyk gals, bla bla bla bla bla
seriously, whos this??
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Barcanaija(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
Sowi felas neva meant to spoil una chykin mood i can see most of u guys re mad rit now cos una tink say i wan put sand for una oshere packages.haha...make una carry go nufin do una.still on peepin tinz...lmao
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by ujchief(m): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
Barcanaija: typical igbabush boi,nat surprisd at all,na una logo sha.lol
this is the first tribal bashing i'm seeing on this thread! Soo sad, we've set a standard that we were proud of, a thread different from what u see in nairaland, alas, someone just proved us wrong. I'm soo sad, why nau? Why did u hav to mess up our thread, pls, whos this? Oga 9-z, t.stone, moshood, naijaobi, shy, loskee, eze, okoya, i'm soo sad!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by odicowest(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Eze my broda i dnt knw y both of us are foundn it difficult to hook up.babycute nd ms steph hv run away.guy is high time we decleard ourselvs single,searching and ready to hook up.sigba,shygal,doc buky abeg make una help out
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2012
ujchief:
this is the first tribal bashing i'm seeing on this thread! Soo sad, we've set a standard that we were proud of, a thread different from what u see in nairaland, alas, someone just proved us wrong. I'm soo sad, why nau? Why did u hav to mess up our thread, pls, whos this? Oga 9-z, t.stone, moshood, naijaobi, shy, loskee, eze, okoya, i'm soo sad!

Loyal ujchief. Ignore that bro. Just take it as one of those things. WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Abbasufi: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
ujchief:

SERIOUSLY AM SADDENED BY DIS TRIBALISM STUFF TOO, I WAS VERY PROUD OF DIS THREAD because DIS, PLEASE PPL TALK ABOT IT, WE SHUDNT ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Abbasufi: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
TERRIBLY SAD ABOUT DIS TRIBAL TIN.i REALLY FELT BAD, OVER TO U 9ZEROS
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Ezemarcel(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
ujchief:
y is that bacar boy misbehaving na..i pray they post u to kano...there u will know dat naija is one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (184) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.