Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! (1190 Views)

A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! by sadey1210(f): 3:04am On Nov 04, 2007
ok i have a problem and i don't know what to do, 

so i had a secret crush on this guy edward since like lat year, i never told ANYONE, everytime i would see him or he would speak to me id get somethin like the butterflies,  but not as deep or w/e, well like i never persued him bcuz i thot it would never happen,  it would be compared to as like a dream type relationship, well 2 wks ago,  on a thursday after school he asked me for a ride home, so i agreed to bring him,  the whole time we were in the car we were talkin about how i never thot id be in that situation before, and other stuff, we pulled up at his house and he asks me what i was doin that day and i actually had nothin to do,  so i said nothing, he asked me to come inside, so we went inside and we talked for like an hour or so,  about so much stuff,  and like we were layin on his bed lookin at the ceiling,  and i was tellin him how my ex played me and,  and out the blue just turned to me and kissed me, like make out kissed,  so i stopped him and grabbed his face, and i asked him, "what are your intentions" and he was lke what i can't kiss you
,  and i was like idk it depends on what you want from me,  because i don't want to get played again, well he kissed me again and i stopped him again and i said "you still didnt answer my question, what is it that you want from me" and he said "man,  ive had a crush on you for the longest, your very very cute and i like u"  let me tell u how, LOST i was, because for once in my life,  i thought i had found like the perfect guy for me,  hes gorgeous, hes athletic, doesnt smoke ciggarettes, hes in school, a senior, hes single, AND HE SAID HE liked me,  so i was like oh my god this might atually happen,, and at first i didnt want to open up,  and i told him " i can't do this, " and he was like what can't u do and all this other crap, well i finally just let myself go, and i took a chance,  i trusted my heart that said let go of ya past,  that whole rest of the day it was perfect,  it was like i dreamed it should be for me,  and it was like we were meant,  yea right , the nxt day, friday,  when i switch classes i usually only see him in between one switch, well fri, he came by me every switch and walked me to my next class and grabbed my hand,  before id walk into my next class hed kiss me, it was like a dream im not kidding,
, well he had work and i had pratice so i didnt see him after school,  sat didnt tlk to him or nothing,  sat night,  i got piss face drunk and got emotional and since he was on my mind i kept textin him,  sayin a bunch of emo stuff to him,  well in the morning sunday i read everything i had texted him and i felt rly rly bad,  so i apoligized to him,  and he called me,  we talked for a while and he told me that he wasnt ready for a relationship yet,  so i was lik ok,  thas cool, its  w/e your not the first person to lead me on then sa ythis to me a few days later,  well i guess he felt bad so he said yea i go to work for 530 do you want to hango ut wit  me til i go to work,  it was like 3 at the time,  so i went to his house and it was like we were talkin again,  and i wound up brinin him to wkr in new orleans,  well i left,  and at like 7 he tected me sayin he got off early and do i want to go see a movie, so i said yea and i picked him up and wound up not bn able to see th movie so i dropped him off , i left went home and didnt talk to him at all,   well monday i was about to walk into school and he texted me sayin so much for walkin to school (because he wanted to work out by runnin to school but it was pourin down raining) so i offered to go get him,  before he texted back with a yes or no i took it upon myself to run to my car and get drenched in the process,  i get to the car and he said no stay at school it don't ry want to go today anyway,  si i was like i just skipped shool for nothing,  OK and he was like it means alot to me that you wuld go out of your way and do something like miss school for me,  sorry are you mad and i said no more like disappointed in myself forskippin school for a boy,  but neway, we didnt tlk the rest of the day, and that night i texted him and was like "it would be so easy to fall in love with you, but i wish you were ready, " i didnt get a reply, come tuesday i saw him at school 3 times and he walked right past me didnt even look at me,
, well end of tuesday he came up to me and was like can i talk to u,  so he pulled me aside and said im not trying to ignore u its just when u mentioned the word love in the text message i didnt know how to react to that because im not even ready to think about love at the moment,(because only a year ago he had gotten out of a 6 yr relationship) and like basically ever since that,  were just like friends but hardly ever talk, 

you don't know how bad i wanted this to work out!!! and it kills me because i want him soooo bad!!! and everyone asks me,  why don't yall go out yall are soooo adorable together yall are like perfect couple,  because its true!!!

Any advice
Re: I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! by netotse(m): 3:31am On Nov 04, 2007
my dear wot u need is deliverance,

for real sha free d guy, stop pinning away, if he wants u so much he'll come afta u!
Re: I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 04, 2007
no point sending you an email since this is on the board anyway.

- I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're still young, naive and dont understand how the male mind works. ANY GUY will tell you ANYTHING when he has you on his bed and his hormones are screaming "SEX" loudly. I never understood how powerful the sex drive was until i first experienced it . . . trust me you can sell your mother at that point for 5 mins of sex!  grin
Its not our fault, its testosterone.

the guy NEVER loved you, a real guy who truly loves you wont have sex with you first before making a commitment talk less of hedging. He knew all along you were dying to get with him and he took full advantage of you.

You guys are in high school, seriously you have no business with sex at all. Loving a guy is a lot more than kissing, lying in bed together all day and having day dreams.
And pls stop peppering his phone with text messages, it shld be the other way round if he truly cares about you. you sound so desperate . . . at least i sounds like he has a conscience. . . another guy would have continued stringing you along until you became his perpetual toy, running off to warm his bed anytime he so desires.

Get a life and leave the fellow jare. Na by force to make a relationship work?
Re: I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! by fakedavid: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2007
you came to his house the same day - you laid on his bed - you looked up the ceiling - was he on top of you then just asking - and then he attempted to kiss you, but you grabbed his fgace, instead of slapping it - and you asked him what his intentions were, what do you expect him to say, to say he doesnt like you, and then you take your body away after offering it to him on a platter of gold? Well, i will say the same thing - i will kiss your feet in that instance - just to go all the way. Well, like you said, the rest of the day was perfect - hmmmm- perfect indeed. So the guy got what he wanted, and you are there still wishing?

All you need is a lesson and you have been thought one - why not remove your email address, or else you will be thought more lessons.
Re: I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! by mellow(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2007
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man and the end there off is,

Why are you single handedly digging your emotional grave? It is obious the guy doesn't want

you and you are there overcroewding his in box with sweet nonsense. If your love is so BLIND that

you can't see the hand writing on the wall is it also deaf and dumb that you cannot hear the whispering

in the wind? Atleast, the guy knows what he wants, it is you who is out of her debt. quit playing games,

get a life and go read your books and make good grade instead of playing emtional games with your tender

heart if it still is.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! by iice(f): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2007
Romance novel abi diary. . . shocked shocked Odikwa long!!
Re: I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! by spoilt(f): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2007
blah blah blah. are you 12?
Re: I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! by sadey1210(f): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2007
see what i think, is that i felt that i liked him alot, right after it happend. now, i sit back and loo at the whole situation and all that happend was that i forgot my morals and ways. i usually never give in to guys at all. you know what it was, it was like hey he seems like the dream guy, ill take a chance. i never take chances, and now that i have and this is what it got me, i doubt ill be taking anymore any time soon. and yes i am still in high school. im turning 18 in dec. this shit happens to older women every day also. so please dont compare me to a child. because that, i am not. last night when i posted this, i already knew what happend. i knew what i did wrong and im already past him, i just wanted to have others tell me what they thought about it, other mature people. thanks soo much!!
Re: I'll Do Anything For This Boy: I Need Advice! by chika98: 1:54am On Nov 05, 2007
it would have made a whole lot of difference if you typed that crap in English! How can we give you advice when we can't read that crap you wrote for nothing ? Are you like 10?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gurls / I Love Her But Can I Survive Her Illiteracy? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.