Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists (14978 Views)

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections / Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
@johndoe100
ACN is very visible in benue with a senator,three house of rep members and an almost even house of assembly membership.
ACN is the ruling party in edo state.
ACN has a senator in anambra state and infact has strong showings there.
are these places also muslim south west like you implied?
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Gbawe: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
Johndoe100: @Gbawe

I really feel sorry for you. You come on this forum and pretend that this is real. What is real? That PDP has won handsomely all the elections in the last few months, including the one where the ACN candidate joined the PDP a week to the poles. Now you think that some lame people who control the SW are the opposition? To who? Are they the opposition in the south south? South east? North east? North west? North central? Everyone knows that ACN has reached it's limits as a regional muslin organisation. It is only on NL that ACN is a national opposition party. Everyone knows that they are a Yoruba gathering and that they have one thing on their minds, parasite on the ND and use the oyel money to consolidate themselvefs in power in the SW. This is why they pretend to care about what happens on the national stage.

Ogbeni, face your front and keep walking. You are an example of the uncouth and clannish fools , ala Dokubo-Asari, we are talking about. You are not even bright enough to see the negative image of pettiness, immaturity, ethnic intolerance and hatred you are demonstrating as the legacy of the SS to other Nigerians.

It is sad that it is vocal and ethnocentric rabble-rousers like you, Dokubo-Asari et al many will now remember when they think of an SS Presidency and the notion of supporting that to ever happen again. Many of you are not even intelligent enough to see what the Presidency represented in real terms and what it could benevolently be used for .

Instead you vacuously adopted the Presidency of your "son" as a tool to forment ethnic discord, 'settle' scores and unnecessarily heighten division while seeking to disenfranchise others from the Presidency as if GEJ leads for the SS alone. You guys are only childishly showing to the world what you perceive power must be used for i.e feudalism, clannishness, the bullying of others and carte blanche for totally ungracious and unthinking behaviour. Keep it up olodo.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by solomon111(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
This ACN people are not very smart.They are alienating the yorubas from the rest of the south.
The SE and SS dosent trust them.
Maybe after all said and done,the yorubas will know that they themselves, have become offensive and unwanted.
Bunch of leeches!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
solomon111: This ACN people are not very smart.They are alienating the yorubas from the rest of the south.
Maybe after all said and done,the yorubas will know that they themselves, have become offensive and unwanted.
Bunch of leeches!

How are they alienating themselves? By criticising Jonathan?

When other Southerners were criticising OBJ why didnt SWesterners shout that they are alienating themseves?

It doesnt take much for the sychophants to come out
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2012
torkaka: @johndoe100
ACN is very visible in benue with a senator,three house of rep members and an almost even house of assembly membership.

And this converts it from a fascist party peopled by ethnic bigots into a party with national outlook? shocked
Una funny o! grin grin grin

...But today is the day of comedy sha! Wetin man no go hia!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by 9jaIhail(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2012
ACN SHOULD JUST SHUT THERE PHUCKING MOUTH, AROGBESHOLA GROUP OF RASCAL COMPANY,THIFNUBU ENTERPRISES
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
solomon111: This ACN people are not very smart.They are alienating the yorubas from the rest of the south.
Bunch of leeches!

That is their game plan, bro. It is a very deliberate action to employ ethnic bigotry and enslave the SW through base sentiment, cos they do believe they can ever grow beyond the SW. After the SS, Lagos is the next land of milk and honey to be milked and sucked to the bone.
I pity fools like ilugunboy and Gbawe who instinctively reach for ethnic bigotry. In an contest, intellect will roundly trounce sent sentiment and their phucking bigotry.

"Numbers."

I keep asking ACN rascals if ther party is really political or they are Nigeria's newest ethnic group.

All hail ACN bigots! Una de try o! grin grin grin
Hitler used the same tactics.

[img]http://fxeuzet.free.fr/blog/1943/allemagne/14-05.jpg[/img]
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by 9jaIhail(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

That is their game plan, bro. It is a very deliberate action to employ ethnic bigotry and enslave the SW through base sentiment, cos they do believe they can ever grow beyond the SW. After the SS, Lagos is the next land of milk and honey to be milked and sucked to the bone.
I pity fools like ilugunboy and Gbawe who instinctively reach for ethnic bigotry. In an contest, intellect will roundly trounce sent sentiment and their phucking bigotry.

"Numbers."

I keep asking ACN rascals if ther party is really political or they are Nigeria's newest ethnic group.

All hail ACN bigots! Una de try o! grin grin grin

Bro you spoke like you are in my heart,this ACN thifnubu Enterprise will sooner or later realize what they done to yeruba's in the nearest future,yoruba watch it before arogboshola rascal and co lead you into pit
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

And this converts it from a fascist party peopled by ethnic bigots into a party with national outlook? shocked
Una funny o! grin grin grin

...But today is the day of comedy sha! Wetin man no go hia!

no dumb arz, it means they are gradually working their way to become a national party not stealing their way to the top like the mighty mighty pdp
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2012
torkaka:

no dumb arz, it means they are gradually working their way to become a national party not stealing their way to the top like the mighty mighty pdp

I don't know what planet you exist on, but ACN is not just a gang of ethnic bigots with a primitive regional outlook, they are also the worst pack of theives to have set foot on the Nigerian political terrain.
Maybe you think you are fooling anybody by labelling PDP, but you are fooling just yourself.

What other party in the entire country can be found warning ethnic groups outside of ACN? Its in their DNA to employ bigotry as a campaign tool, just like the Nazi's.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by 9jaIhail(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
WHAT IS AREGBOSHOLA DE KING OF TOUT SAYING ABOUT THIS ISSUE LOL,LATELY HE STARTED SPONSORING ODUA SOLDIERS IN EXILE TO CUBA FUNNY REPUBLIC
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2012
Someday, I just wish Yorubas were a lil more violent. Send all these bytches back to their lake.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by GAR3TH(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2012
One thing that makes me laugh about Nigerian politics is how people can not take criticism. Instead of tackling the problem, explaining yourself and damage control both politician and their followers will go out of their way to make the person or group who criticized them the bad guy. What is wrong with criticism, only in nigeria will the guy telling you not to hug the transformer be the bad guy. There is nothing wrong in tasking your politicians and holding them accountable for their actions, whether or not you support them or not. This is why nigeria is the way it is today, your politicians steal billions but yet you still vote for them next election because his from my tribe abi. nonsense, just look at how foriegn politicains are tasked by both their supporters and opponents everyday. Naija we hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by blacksta(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
Is Gej the president of Nigeria or Ijaw Nation? I am so confused

1 Like

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

I don't know what planet you exist on, but ACN is not just a gang of ethnic bigots with a primitive regional outlook, they are also the worst pack of theives to have set foot on the Nigerian political terrain.
Maybe you think you are fooling anybody by labelling PDP, but you are fooling just yourself.

What other party in the entire country can be found warning ethnic groups outside of ACN? Its in their DNA to employ bigotry as a campaign tool, just like the Nazi's.
the fact you compare pdp (parading characters like alao akala,bode george,d.s.p alamasiegha,goodluck jonathan,gbenga daniels etc) with ACN clearly shows you have missed an appointment with your psychiatric doctor!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Kabai: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2012
These guys called ACN should learn to practice creative opposition. This church bribe issue is shit to me. If the president ever asked for the church to be built in return of contracts for the said coy, then he has asked for 'A VERY GOOD BRIBE'. I think this is better than the bribes that Tinibu and all the ACN chieftains have looted from the Nigerian people and all the bribes their governors and other politicians have taken from companies in the past. Let them go and sleep. Fools they are!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2012
torkaka:
the fact you compare pdp (parading characters like alao akala,bode george,d.s.p alamasiegha,goodluck jonathan,gbenga daniels etc) with ACN clearly shows you have missed an appointment with your psychiatric doctor!

You sound really stup!d. Three quarters of ACN is made up of ex-PDP people and then you have the likes of Aregbesola and his band of id!ots; to top it, ACN is led by a drug baron, thief and forger who cannot point at his fathers compound and brandishes a "satifikate" from Toronto.

Dunce.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/441476_TinubuDrugsIndictment_gifae809e8a0cdcb8b96a43c2b06813cdcb
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Slizbeat(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
ilugunboy:

Why blaming us for your timidity. Did you declare your BIAFRA REPUBLIC and we stop you. Are we that so much important in your scheme of plan?
wat did ur pa awo do durin d war?, didnt he stop sending foods down d southeast?
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Slizbeat(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
ACN too dey talk abeg, Y didnt they go and remove jonathan there na? If it was Tinubu abi tinubu dat is d president and he accepted such a gift to his community, wud they complain? Was the church built in Gej's compound? Nonsense. Am beginin to tink dat ACN is behind dis boko stuf so as to distabilize PDP and Gej. ACN should be checked very well. Likewise PDP too cos am nt a PDP patronizer.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by jmaine: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
torkaka: @johndoe100

Former PDP men decamping to ACN doesn't confer on them any nationality . .there are just being used as a means to an end . .watch those men troop back to the PDP when the political tide stabilizes
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

You sound really stup!d. Three quarters of ACN is made up of ex-PDP people and then you have the likes of Aregbesola and his band of id!ots; to top it, ACN is led by a drug baron, thief and forger who cannot point at his fathers compound and brandishes a "satifikate" from Toronto.

Dunce.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/441476_TinubuDrugsIndictment_gifae809e8a0cdcb8b96a43c2b06813cdcb
ACN is an opposition party, its supposed to criticize and scrutinize every move of government.
PDP is the ruling party,its supposed to make sure a bomb doesn't go off in kaduna,a beer palour doesn't get blown in jos,a church doesn't collapse in benue and fulanis don't massacre villagers in kadarko nasarawa state along makurdi road(which is presently going on now).
ACN is doing its bit critisizing, can i say the same for PDP?

1 Like

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
torkaka:
ACN is an opposition party, its supposed to criticize and scrutinize every move of government.
PDP is the ruling party,its supposed to make sure a bomb doesn't go off in kaduna,a beer palour doesn't get blown in jos,a church doesn't collapse in benue and fulanis don't massacre villagers in kadarko nasarawa state along makurdi road(which is presently going on now).
ACN is doing its bit critisizing, can i say the same for PDP?

Is this why they are an ethnically bigoted party RULED by Tinubu, a thief, drug baron and forger of Toronto "satifikates?"
All hail fascists!

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss75/LadySandee/HystericallyLaughingmanandboy.gif#laughing%20person%20gif%20animation[/img]
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
beaf,am sure you read more than that
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Someday, I just wish Yorubas were a lil more violent. Send all these bytches back to their lake.

Do you actually think yarriba will defeat the Aworis and Egun people merged together talk more of the MIGHTY IGBOS who fought Nigeria,Britain,Russia,Egypt and all the Nigeria allies and their mercenaries put together for a burning 2yrs!

Ileke,an illitrate ashawo wey dey for ajegunle better pass you! Be careful of what you wish for!! Do you really know the Igbos very well ?
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Johndoe100(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
@gbawe

Stop staring at Ileke idi's azz and read what I wrote. I pointed out to you and your fellow bigots that PDP's sweeping victories in all the recent elections are what is real. How can a party that lost the last 5,6,7(?) elections and feels that there is no problem be taken seriously? I have always been amused at the capacity of Yoruba people to delude themselves. Pray tell me, who are the most clannish people in Nigeria if not the Yoruba?
Really, you and your co travellers need to get your noses out of tinubu's azz and face reality. We are the true representatives of the Nigerians (not just a segment of Yoruba people), the earlier you join us and become nationalists and not just bigots thew way you are now, the better for you and the guys whose azzholes you lick.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by edogirl2: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
What's interesting is how easy it is for ACN to rile JEG. One gets the feeling the president feels personaly insulted by any criticism from Acn, thus resulting in poorly judged and often ineffectual response from him & Mr Abati.

The latter has really been shown up to be a liability. He does a poor job of managing the president's public perception.

By lashing out angrily at any Acn criticism, including some it should simply ignore, the presidency has shown a chink in its armour, which Acn exploits brilliantly.

2 Likes

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
Stop the tribal politics - ONE NIGERIA!! grin
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
edo.girl:
What's interesting is how easy it is for ACN to rile JEG. One gets the feeling the president feels personaly insulted by any criticism from Acn, thus resulting in poorly judged and often ineffectual response from him & Mr Abati.

The latter has really been shown up to be a liability. He does a poor job of managing the president's public perception.

By lashing out angrily at any Acn criticism, including some it should simply ignore, the presidency has shown a chink in its armour, which Acn exploits brilliantly.

Don't mind them, Nigerians don't fully understanding what democracy and opposition party entails. If GEJ receives the same critique and abuse Obama gets from FOX news and the likes of Rush Limbaugh - Ijaws would have committed suicide right about now.

That was why I called them noise makers... undecided
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
shymmex:

Don't mind them, Nigerians don't fully understanding what democracy and opposition party entails. If GEJ receives the same critique and abuse Obama gets from FOX news and the likes of Rush Limbaugh - Ijaws would have committed suicide right about now.

That was why I called them noise makers... undecided

You got jokes, bro! grin
"Opposition?" To who?

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by adyby(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf: Crap.

Let them table a motion on the floor of the house when they are ready. This is just like mama Osaro and iya Bimbo talking shiit while selling fish.
Doesn't ACN have the balls to back up their rumour with action? We are damn tired of their empty noisemaking, shakara and ra re.
Do you really think that ACN is now a noicemaker, because, I know for sure that this same ACN was in a media struggles before this your never-made-mistake man was sworn in as acting president in this country. You can only more sense when you can convince me that Jonathan is a president of Ijaw nation and not that of Nigeria. Have you forgotten so soon that Obasanjo administration was worse hit by Yoruba critics?
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by adyby(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
jmaine:

Former PDP men decamping to ACN doesn't confer on them any nationality . .there are just being used as a means to an end . .watch those men troop back to the PDP when the political tide stabilizes
Will that change the realities on ground at prensent even if they all go back to PDP tomorrow
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by edicolove: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2012
One funny thing though is that ACN folks keep claiming they were part of Jonathan's emergence. I live in Lagos so I really wonder at such claim. They never came out to vote during the presidential election. The figures are clear on that. The non indegines in the south west were the votes Jonathan got from there. Their claim is very funny and hypocritical. Truth is PDP does not need yoruba votes to win in 2015. If the yorubas don't change their strategy, they will find themselves completely isolated very very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Yet To Reshuffle Cabinet / "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang / PDP Leaders Seek Agboola Ajayi’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.