Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists (15164 Views)

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections / Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by jmaine: 2:39am On Apr 11, 2012
shymmex: I can't be arsed by silly retards, believe what the heck you want to believe. You don't feed me and I don't own your no darn explanations. Just keep my screen name out of your mouth, and do you.

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 2:40am On Apr 11, 2012
clowns!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Exposing pillocks is my job, burning ashes on you faggits.

I'm out, yo!!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by ekwynwa: 2:41am On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend:

At least your ancestors did it first, and they did it en masse during the biafran war.. ARe you sure you're not half-fulani? lipsrsealed

Claptrap,Iyoroba slavery pre-dated Nigeria independent, Yorubas lost some of their territories to Hausa Fulani,Hausa Fulani enthroned Emir is Lording it over Yorubas in Ilorin Kwara state. Hausa Fulani treats Yorubas as sub human, despite the fact that a large number of them were cowed into Islam? Hausa Fulani can not step into a Yoruba dominated mosque? Keep sucking the saggy balls of your Hausa Fulani masters as pounder over these facts. cool
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 2:41am On Apr 11, 2012
List Of Ministers: Nigeria Is Doomed? / Nupeng Commences Strike Over Inhumane Treatment Of Its Members By Shell / Fuel Subsidy: Total Md Can’t Defend N18.8bn Payment
Viewing this topic: shymmex(m), bittyend(m), jmaine(m), Beaf and 2 guest(s)
(Go Up)

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 2:42am On Apr 11, 2012
10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo / Islamic Scholars Condemn Xmas Day Bombings / Cbn Explains Kano Donation
Viewing this topic: shymmex(m), jmaine(m), Beaf, ekwy nwa, bittyend(m) and 4 guest(s)
(Go Up)

Another proof! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 2:43am On Apr 11, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Claptrap,Iyoroba slavery pre-dated Nigeria independent, Yorubas lost some of their territories to Hausa Fulani,Hausa Fulani enthroned Emir is Lording it over Yorubas in Ilorin Kwara state. Hausa Fulani treats Yorubas as sub human, despite the fact that a large number of them were cowed into Islam? Hausa Fulani can not step into a Yoruba dominated mosque? Keep sucking the saggy balls of your Hausa Fulani masters as pounder over these facts. cool

Phuck you, bytch!! Go su/ck some dycks or do something with your life. undecided
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by jmaine: 2:43am On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend: clowns!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Exposing pillocks is my job, burning ashes on you faggits.

I'm out, yo!!

Thought you were hard core . . .i give even more than i get . . . exhibit more foolish tripes and get burnt . .you think say na only you get mouth to insult . .yeye
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 11, 2012
Tired of you retards, stop stalking me.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 2:46am On Apr 11, 2012
jmaine:

Thought you were hard core . . .i give even more than i get . . . exhibit more foolish tripes and get burnt . .you think say na only you get mouth to insult . .yeye

Keep running your mouth, till you get run through like a rail track, faggit.. Get off my nutz!!
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 2:46am On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend:

This is the only topic I'm viewing bro. Please keep my name off this argument.
Thank you.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by jmaine: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend:

What proof . .you need to do better than that son . .i could achieve that by logging in with a mobile and PC with different Id's . .i no be dunce like you .only coming in after your absence got noticed .
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 2:48am On Apr 11, 2012
Beaf:

This is the only topic I'm viewing bro. Please keep my name off this argument.
Thank you.

Were you not part of the jokesters? You've been exposed as a fraud!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 2:49am On Apr 11, 2012
jmaine:

What proof . .you need to do better than that son . .i could achieve that by logging in with a mobile and PC with different Id's . .i no be dunce like you .only coming in after your absence got noticed .

Clown! undecided
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by ekwynwa: 2:49am On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend:

Phuck you, bytch!! Go su/ck some dycks or do something with your life. undecided

Hausa Fulani Slave keep on sucking those saggy balls, you re really good at it tongue
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by jmaine: 2:50am On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend:

Clown! undecided

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 2:50am On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend:

Were you not part of the jokesters? You've been exposed as a fraud!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats like Lucifer pointing a wretched finger at Jesus.
Please, don't tell lies with my name again. I never viewed the topic you posted here.
Thank you.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 2:51am On Apr 11, 2012
Beaf:

Thats like Lucifer pointing a wretched finger at Jesus.

If I'm "Jesus", then you must be "lucifer." cool
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 2:53am On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend:

If I'm "Jesus", then you must be "lucifer." cool

Its obvious that whatever you smoke is harmful to your intellect. Drop the crack.
Just don't tell lies with my name again.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 2:54am On Apr 11, 2012
Beaf:

Its obvious that whatever you smoke is harmful to your intellect. Drop the crack.
Just don't tell lies with my name again.

I smoke that HIGH GRADE, rich man things.. You want some, mate? cool

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 2:55am On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend:

I smoke that HIGH GRADE, rich man things.. You want some, mate? cool

You sniff gutter water and act like an animal. The effects are bad.
Just don't lie with my name again. Thank you.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 2:56am On Apr 11, 2012
Beaf:

You sniff gutter water and act like an animal. The effects are bad.

I only do natural inna rasta man stylee, dun noe. cool

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Beaf: 2:57am On Apr 11, 2012
Small boy.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by bittyend(m): 3:00am On Apr 11, 2012
Beaf: Small boy.

Finna tek to mi like dat? Mi bad man from kingston Jamaica, ya noe? Mi no fi play wit no pussyclart African, ya noe?
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Ejine(m): 4:56am On Apr 11, 2012
bk.babe97y:
Ibos put everyone in this mess

Yes, you're absolutely right.
Oh, dear lord, who will save us from these Igbos Hebrews who systematically crippled our almighty BB campaign with their 3310?
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by jason123: 5:40am On Apr 11, 2012
Is this Beaf [/b]of a character okay, at all? How many times have I dared the MODS to check my IP address to see if I am alj harem? How many times do you see me log off and alj harem log on? Don't you see the two user names together (with the new NL feature) which should eliminate the possibility of double IDS? Please grow up and stop using my NL ID to score cheap points because nowadays, the only people you appeal to are the ethnic bigots. No one really takes your opinion serious on NL anymore.
Don't even bother replying because I'm not ready for your immature rants and silly pictures.

As for [b]one-naira
, SHUT IT! You are even lower, as the name suggest, "one naira". . .not worthy of a proper response.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by ektbear: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2012
How did this thread turn so terrible so fast. 2-3 pages of just meaningless boasting and nonsense. What is the point
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2012
ekt_bear: How did this thread turn so terrible so fast. 2-3 pages of just meaningless boasting and nonsense. What is the point

The retardeen should simply shut up henceforth and leave the talking to Abati
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by OneNaira6: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2012
jason123: Is this Beaf [/b]of a character okay, at all? How many times have I dared the MODS to check my IP address to see if I am alj harem? How many times do you see me log off and alj harem log on? Don't you see the two user names together (with the new NL feature) which should eliminate the possibility of double IDS? Please grow up and stop using my NL ID to score cheap points because nowadays, the only people you appeal to are the ethnic bigots. No one really takes your opinion serious on NL anymore.
Don't even bother replying because I'm not ready for your immature rants and silly pictures.

[b]As for one-naira, SHUT IT! You are even lower, as the name suggest, "one naira". . .not worthy of a proper response.

Cry me a river jor!!! As if any SS on here believed you were SS before my interaction. When you are done crying biko go hug a transformer if it still dey pain you and I hope it dey pain you well well. Telling the new comers the truth isn't going to change much, they'll eventually figure it out themselves. Pretty much all of us figured it out by ourselves including me. You've been out.ed months ago, probably years ago, but since I joined its months ago for me and I figured that out by myself before I started noticing all other SS mentioning "you no be SS". I remember even reading from someone that you claimed an ijaw village as your hometown even though your supposed ethnicity is "itsekiri". Thank your lord almighty no be me whom saw that claiming and the fact I haven't seen the claim yet or else I would have used it to ridicule and vex you till kingdom come. You no go show your face for here again if na me saw am. Do like you and create another Id pretending to be SS, this one has been out.ed and I'll continue informing the new comers the truth and save them the energy of figuring it out themselves. I don't know about anyone else but the senseless back and forth traitor, no be traitor and the senseless argument about SS with you is irritating!! mscheww. By the way just to let you know incase nobody told you: you are allowed to voice your opinion and bigotry about SS but you aren’t getting any point pretending to be SS before displacing that your bigotry. You can insult, ridicule, say whatever you wish to say about SS, it is allowed. I would never think I'll use this person as an example but be like dayokanu.

1 Like

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by Ejine(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2012
One Naira, you have said it all.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by OneNaira6: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2012
hmm still I'm not getting anything or any word or answers to the question. Now that they've quieted down, can anyone answer the original question. I honestly want to know why una are out for GEJ head using this accusation only. Una no kno but I'm really interested in understanding why and why the main attraction is being ignored by the masses.
Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by antartica(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2012
The term fearless shouldn't be use when talking about a socalled democratically elected opposition party pointing the cracks and ills of the ruling socalled democratic government,unless of course one is talking about a junta government.

Opposition parties are main to act as check and balances to the ruling government but because all the parties in nigerian are all criminally driven,pointing the faults of others seems like being jealous of not having the opportunity to solely be the one in charge of the real melting pot.It is like a thief trying to catch a thief,so it is never taken seriously,even by the press because the press are part of the gangsterism.

It doesn't matter how much derivations oil producing states get because it doesn't go to the people as usaual.It lines up the pockets of the thieving politicians and elites incharge of the rspective states,the more money they are given,the more loot for them to share,not for development.

2 Likes

Re: Fearless ACN Hits Back At Jonathan, Warns South South Ethnic Jingoists by ekwynwa: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2012
Ejiné: One Naira, you have said it all.

[size=19]seconded [/size] tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

State Of Federal Roads In Lagos-case Study: Tin Can Road / “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military / ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.