Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday (1695 Views)

(ADVICE) My Brother Is In Love With My Enemy, What Should I Do? / WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
Check the front page of the NL Romance and read the NL Romance court's verdict on the three-day war between freecocoa and the giant cugresources. Speaking after the court ruling today, presided by Long Justice Hakunamatata, cugresources accepted that he has no further issues with the aggrieved freecocoa and henceforth denounces all harsh words and arguments exchange with the plaintiff. He also reiterated his desire to live in peace with all NLers, like he said that no one knows tomorrow, since he has a political ambition come 2019. He also ceased the opportunity to appeal to all NLers for his numerous tribalistic comments, saying it was as a result of the pressure he had been facing with his family in dealing with the issue of his settling down. Henceforth, he declares his interest to be a committed, respectful and dedicated NL member, free from all beefing and whatsoever immoral conduct.

Speaking after the court ruling today, his PA, one Dr. Koka affirmed that his boss means his word always, and they refused to respond to further questions from journalists, as the duo dabbed into a Range Rover SUV and drove off in a screeching tire.
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by mashnino(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
[size=15pt]DUMB BLACK A.S.S MODZAFUCKIN NICCA

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD BRAIN..

NOW I CAN SEE YOUR CRANIUM IS JUST FULL OF CATARRH AND COB-WEBS..

YOU ARE SO DUMB

NB: Don't bother exchanging words with me cos i won't even ansa you

i have said all i have to say to you...

you are a disgrace to infants[/size]
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Xbox1: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
cugresources: Check the front page of the NL Romance and read the NL Romance court's verdict on the three-day war between freecocoa and the giant cugresources. Speaking after the court ruling today, presided by Long Justice Hakunamatata, cugresources accepted that he has no further issues with the aggrieved freecocoa and henceforth denounces all harsh words and arguments exchange with the plaintiff. He also reiterated his desire to live in peace with all NLers, like he said that no one knows tomorrow, since he has a political ambition come 2019. He also ceased the opportunity to appeal to all NLers for his numerous tribalistic comments, saying it was as a result of the pressure he had been facing with his family in dealing with the issue of his settling down. Henceforth, he declares his interest to be a committed, respectful and dedicated NL member, free from all beefing and whatsoever immoral conduct.

Speaking after the court ruling today, his PA, one Dr. Koka affirmed that his boss means his word always, and they refused to respond to further questions from journalists, as the duo dabbed into a Range Rover SUV and drove off in a screeching tire.

What a dumb way to show how daft you are[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
Check the front page of the NL Romance and read the NL Romance court's verdict on the three-day war between freecocoa and the giant cugresources. Speaking after the court ruling today, presided by Long Justice Hakunamatata, cugresources accepted that he has no further issues with the aggrieved freecocoa and henceforth denounces all harsh words and arguments exchange with the plaintiff. He also reiterated his desire to live in peace with all NLers, like he said that no one knows tomorrow, since he has a political ambition come 2019. He also ceased the opportunity to appeal to all NLers for his numerous tribalistic comments, saying it was as a result of the pressure he had been facing with his family in dealing with the issue of his settling down. Henceforth, he declares his interest to be a committed, respectful and dedicated NL member, free from all beefing and whatsoever immoral conduct.

Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
All efforts made by various journalists to make him answer more questions on why he started the fight with freecocoa, proved abortive... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
How can a defendant(accused) withdrew a case entered by a plaintiff(complainant)?
Moda fuking retardeen,your plea bargain is objection sustained and i wish to see your a.s.s convicted for ''dyfunctional brain activities''
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by mcnepow(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
M stil wondering how this thread is lomantic. .
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2012
He refused to answer questions from journalists, even those that maintained that the case not properly handled....
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by EatmyShorts: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
The OP is one DUMB @SS NiGG@.
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
"why are u guys angry that someone decided to make peace? instead of you to commend him being so humble and for taking a bold step that most won't do? are u encouraging e-war or peace?" asked cugresources PA, Dr. Koka, in a letter addressed to the public this afternoon.
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Scash(f): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
Guy are u ok?
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
By tomorrow when my boss returns back to his office, he will be okay again, I think he is a workaholic, hates being idle, and likes interacting with people of diverse social-political status, it helps him maintains a balanced mental state, and gives him opportunity to interact with those he wouldn't have interacted with in real life due to one reason or the other. again he wants to make peace with everyone here on NL, becos he is a peace-loving, peoples' man! Even though many won't agree, but that I think are those that haven't met him in real life. Said cugresources PA, Dr. Koka
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by niki6(f): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2012
u make it sound in ur apology as if wat u were beefin abt wasnt dat serious. I read all d rubbish u wrote, how is threatenin sum1s life part of NL forum, postin ur address even. It makes me wonder how old u are n if u r an adult den u r 1 seriously sick dude!
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by freecocoa(f): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
grin grin grin,kai this dude sha,guy its a pity you took me as an enemy,omo i no get time for such,i only remember you exist when i see your handle,didn't know you took it that serious,anyways whatever man,i have nothing against you so peace.
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2012
Because of his kind of job, talking of my boss, threatening people has become part of him, and again I and his doctor are working on making him reduce his intake of white substances. his address is no secret, people know him too well and many here must have visited there once or twice for one thing or the other, so don't let that border you guys. Dr. Koka
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Chimezie198(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2012
Freecocoa someone is calling you. . . .
Follow dx way >>>
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Funkymallam(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2012
cugresources: Because of his kind of job, talking of my boss, threatening people has become part of him, and again I and his doctor are working on making him reduce his intake of white substances. his address is no secret, people know him too well and many here must have visited there once or twice for one thing or the other, so don't let that border you guys. Dr. Koka

White stuff? Really, i c where ur problem is....
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
Chimezie198: Freecocoa someone is calling you. . . .
Follow dx way >>>
Do you take the white stuff too?cos you seem to be not okay.
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Chimezie198(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2012
freecocoa: Do you take the white stuff too?cos you seem to be not okay.
u think so?
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by buzor(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
whats all these about freecocoa this and free cocoa that.
if u re liking(Or hatin) freecocoa; must you show your a. s. s. public
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by freecocoa(f): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
Chimezie198: u think so?
I know so. good day.
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Idowuogbo(f): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2012
buzor: whats all these about freecocoa this and free cocoa that.
if u re liking(Or hatin) freecocoa; must you show your a. s. s. public
See u o, d Gal is as sweet as chocomilo,so liv d guy na cocaine dey do hin medular bad tin.
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Chimezie198(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
freecocoa: I know so. good day.
see this one,
see her yanshless yansh
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by emsquare(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
Love letter!
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by anonymus111(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2012
sucre abi wetin be ya name. u r d same as odaeiro i jst knew it from all dis sick rubbish coming from a man.who else brags and shows us off wealth in an unstable manner. who else displays an office setting wit a laptop or pc in all his handle. who else informs us of his staff, last time it was his property manager, now PA............... sucre stop equating nl wit real world, get a life. op u r a very dense man wit d capacity of a grasshopper. where is BABE! when u need her most FBI for handles. sucre has pronounced himself d next devil angry
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by KevinII(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
i talk am say this guy is mad now he has confirmed it. cugre you are a certified mad man
infact you are a charterd mad man. ode

1 Like

Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Idowuogbo(f): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
Kevin_II: i talk am say this guy is mad now he has confirmed it. cugre you are a certified mad man
infact you are a charterd mad man. ode
U won't kill me ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Killz1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Shaking my head and passing slowly. . .
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Basics007: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
Where would i start from sef? Ok let me try.
Guy you be f uck up. Infact you be sell out. When you dey make mouth for that thread i think say you be Tompolo nephew or something. You and woman fight you come dey do one yeye apology. Wey me i don dey think say ur liver strong sef. Upon the whole apology now she dey tell you say even if she uses microscope she no dey see you.
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by dabrake(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
cugresources: Because of his kind of job, talking of my boss, threatening people has become part of him, and again I and his doctor are working on making him reduce his intake of white substances. his address is no secret, people know him too well and many here must have visited there once or twice for one thing or the other, so don't let that border you guys. Dr. Koka
i swaaaar, you are madt grin grin grin
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
My boss said I should tell u guys to calm down, in devil's wrestling, every tactics counts...it may be laughter, crying, frowning or whatever, so long as the devil wins its battle, that is the ultimate aim! My boss is ready to assimilate all insults on this issue, he is determined for peace by pieces.
Re: Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday by EatmyShorts: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2012

(1) (2)

How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend / How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? / Fine Boy,no Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.