Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? (1694 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2012
Most fathers would always tell their children the story of how he met their mother.i.e How I met your mother. But since my own case is different, the title should be preferably "How I met my Lover" since I'm not married yet nor have kids.

It was in 2008 when I lost my uncle and I decided to pay the family members condolence visit. So on getting there, they were all preparing to go for Jehovah witness evening Sunday service and my late uncle's wife insisted that I should follow them to their church which I did.

On arrival to the church gate, I saw a fair complexion lady facing the opposite side & I waited patiently and anxiously for her to turn towards my direction which she eventually did. I was like "wow shocked" with what I saw. I started having butterflies in my stomach with my legs unable to stand firmly to the ground.

I managed to compose myself and gave her a fake smile which she gave back in return.

After the church service, I talked to her, asked some cool questions and amazingly, I found out that we were both born on the same day. We eventually exchanged contacts and we zoom off.

Since then, we've been the best of friends even up till now. Though far away apart but hope to reunite as one some day smiley

You can share your own story on how you meant your lover or partner?

7 Likes

Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by 190theclown: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2012
angry angry
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2012
Lol U were having "butterflies in ur stomach" . Did d butterflies bite your stomach? grin Mine waz during my secondary school days. She was always bringing her assignment n asking me 4 help. After sometime, we developed interest in each other n became close friends

2 Likes

Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Lovetinz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
She came to the neighbourhood supermarket to shop.
I said Hi, She looked at me as if I were a germ.
One week later, she told somebody-who told me, she needs help in writing her project,
I then assumed my 'Emperor Ceaser' persona.
She bought me recharge card.
Next day I bought her Ice-cream, which we ate together.
We are now close friends.
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by MMM2(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
Op

Let me ask my lovers undecided
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by xynerise: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Her name is Fiona and I am an ogre. I met her in a castle guarded by a pretty dragon. undecided

1 Like

Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mine was in d library wen I mistakenly hit her and the whole book she held all fell down and as I attempted to pick it up, she asked me not to bother.

From dat day, we started sitting on the same sit in library and gradually, it became sometime else lol
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
M M M: Op

Let me ask my lovers undecided
Then the title should have been "how I met my lovers" for your own case lol. You should have known how you meant them without asking them nah.... undecided
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mine was my course mate, and we got to know each other but luck fell on my side when i was a seminar leader and she was in my group. So she do come to my house to pick up seminar work and rehearse.
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Peterson1993(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2012
Haven't meant any partner yet but hoping to meet one on nairaland someday undecided
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2012
Mine was in the bush.I was cutting grass 4 my father's goats when i mistakenly slashed a stick into the air. The thing shot straight into her left eye & did the damage. The family said i must marry her. Now,we are together still preparing for 1st introduction *sobbing*

1 Like

Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Mine was in the bush.I was cutting grass 4 my father's goats when i mistakenly slashed a stick into the air. The thing shot straight into her left eye & did the damage. The family said i must marry her. Now,we are together still preparing for 1st introduction *sobbing*
loool. ROFLOL shocked grin
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by CrazyMan(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Mine was in the bush.I was cutting grass 4 my father's goats when i mistakenly slashed a stick into the air. The thing shot straight into her left eye & did the damage. The family said i must marry her. Now,we are together still preparing for 1st introduction *sobbing*
Nairalanders can be funny.
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by CrazyMan(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2012
@topic

I've been into so many relationships...unfortunately none of them worked out... sad

I'm single at the moment, and desperately seriously searching...so I would bookmark this thread pending when I would find my missing rib...when I eventually find my rib, I would share my story. smiley
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2012
CrazyMan: @topic

I've been into so many relationships...unfortunately none of them worked out... sad

I'm single at the moment, and desperately seriously searching...so I would bookmark this thread pending when I would find my missing rib...when I eventually find my rib, I would share my story. smiley
I dey ya na! Am d long list Eva joor! Oya come chop my apple. kiss kiss
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2012
CrazyMan:
Nairalanders can be funny.
dude, u never jam
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2012
smh.
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
smh. @CraseMan, make you near dat apple make I see you.
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by CrazyMan(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ok...I'd really love to. smiley
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2012
smh. @CraseMan, if dem born you well, make you near dat apple makee I see you!
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Shugamania(f): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2012
grin cheesy marriage by injury..
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by ikekings(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2012
Lol... Very funny... grin grin grin...
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by rodeo0070(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2012
I laff sote i give Boko haram your number...
I like your imagination. Ao far the introduction?LOL

Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
rodeo0070:
I laff sote i give Boko haram your number...
I like your imagination. Ao far the introduction?LOL
Boko Haram? i hope they will call to give me 7 virgins
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by rodeo0070(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Boko Haram? i hope they will call to give me 7 virgins
Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by rodeo0070(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Boko Haram? i hope they will call to give me 7 virgins
Ha!!! After doing 7 Vs, I hope your d*** won't develop stretch marks...lol

1 Like

Re: How & Where Did You Meet Your Partner For The First Time? by tpia1: 1:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Peterson1993: Haven't meant any partner yet but hoping to meet one on nairaland someday undecided

how far.

probably still single i'm guessing.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With These Pictures? / The Story Of My Immediate Life. I Need Advice / Pls Kindly Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.