Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men (8120 Views)

9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men / 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 10, 2012
REALITY101:

With lil due respect ma'am all you said here are 99.9% bullshit and way round.

I was born in England bn visiting this country "U.S" since probably 3rd months into this wonderful world before moving here. My point is, I know yall like I know the back of my hands. . You said everything here out of anger ie dairy of black mad woman. You forgot to tell Nlanders that most Nigerian men go for African American women for the following reasons.

#1, they are so damn fuccking cheap, according some of Nigerian brothers, give African American chick $40-50 for nails fixing and eye-b, she's all yours until her next visit to the beauty shop. #2, they only use their lazy ghetto arse for green card.

You didn't tell Nlanders how your 20 year sisters fck around married Nigerian men in early and late 50's just to get money from them "my brother in-law is good example for this part" Nigerians are great hard working people even tho some of them make money via fraud still duh! Jewsish and white folks are even worse.

Don't get me wrong, there're cool hardworking and educated AA women but its just 2/10

Go settle your problem with whoever used n dumped u n quit the bullshitting talk.

At first my mom told me how AA's kinda jealous and envy the rich Nigrians in here and later I digged that out myself.

Lastely, yes some of the new arrivals "Newbies" from Africa and even some Asians got similar body stinkies until they get use to the use of deodorant.

Peace out.

Smh. I blame the above post entirely on your known LOW IQ level and autism. Sandy HO is NOT AA, she is white ode. Clap for yourself for making assumptions, ALL FALSE about AAs in effort to patch up your bruised ego. You've once again exposed your idiocy to the world.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Stesibelle17(f): 2:56am On Apr 10, 2012
coogar:

may the gods shrivel your clit[i]o[/i]ris.

lwkm4ho!hahahaha!lmao
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by khukhi(f): 2:59am On Apr 10, 2012
confuscius: this one is looking 4 attention

One Naija man bleeped her and left her dry. Now she's always retaliating on NL. Confront the nigger and move on with your life. Your previous posts reflect how angry you are.
sad sad sad sad
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 10, 2012
khukhi:

..Confront the nigger and move on with your life....

^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by khukhi(f): 3:02am On Apr 10, 2012
slimyem: ...see as Nl men dey para because oyibo woman dey yeye dem.
lmao!
Y'all just got served a piece of your own cake.
Haha! tongue

gringringringringrin lol! True that.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by khukhi(f): 3:10am On Apr 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Smh. I blame the above post entirely on your known LOW IQ level and autism. Sandy HO is NOT AA, she is white ode. Clap for yourself for making assumptions, ALL FALSE about AAs in effort to patch up your bruised ego. You've once again exposed your idiocy to the world.

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin Ms you said it. EXPOSED.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 10, 2012
khukhi:

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin Ms you said it. EXPOSED.

LOL! grin grin
he will be back with the insults. And I can't wait! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL! grin grin
he will be back with the insults. And I can't wait! cheesy cheesy

White, green or AA what difs does it make? Insult? nah I am so done with you undecided. SMH @ Bruised ego and the name calling. haven't seen you in a while so imma welcome u in peace wink
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by confuscius: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2012
LovelyLadyinPA: Wow just signed onto this site and I was shocked at what i'm seeing most women do not date Nigerian/African men out of fear and he say she say and as far as the hygeine problem that is partly true but not 100%. I was married to a man from Nigerian and he didnt have a hygeine problem and he was very good looking also lot of his friends would visit us often and I do not recall any of them having such a problem and trust me I would have known i'm very much into hygiene. I do remember a time I went to a Nigerian wedding with my husband and it was in August very hot day and I did smell lot of underarms lol.But honestly some people here in US act like they nver saw a bar of soap or tooth brush or deodorant lol so I would say it is not nice to place this blame on all Nigerian men and trust me I have every right to come to this site to bash and talk badly about Nigerians but just because 1 person has done you badly doesnt mean you blame all. I happen to know many nice clean Nigerians I eat at there homes and they are clean. Bottomn line here is we have good and bad in every single race,and religion.

[size=28pt]she who has ears let her here[/size]
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2012
Sandy jo at least we dont smell like wet dogs like you caucasians.

2 Likes

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by coderXO(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
...you mean internet has reached the great state of WI, America's Dairyland?
Welcome! Welcome!
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by walcolm(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2012
sandy jo: One of the main reasons american women avoid nigerian men is their lack of good hygiene.Many nigerian men have offensive body odor about their person.Many of them refuse having a shower and they hardly wash their underwears with the result that many of them stink like dead rats.I can understand that back in africa you people dont have running water but then why is it when you come to this country you still refuse in having a shower? And yet you all scream racism when an american woman refuse in dating you.No american woman wants an african who stanks as a boyfriend.

you don't sound like an american woman so your ignorant rant doesn't deserve a response.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by tyson55(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
sandy jo: One of the main reasons american women avoid nigerian men is their lack of good hygiene.Many nigerian men have offensive body odor about their person.Many of them refuse having a shower and they hardly wash their underwears with the result that many of them stink like dead rats.I can understand that back in africa you people dont have running water but then why is it when you come to this country you still refuse in having a shower? And yet you all scream racism when an american woman refuse in dating you.No american woman wants an african who stanks as a boyfriend.

Poor skank sounds hurt. A basic project loose bit*ch, abandoned by her spe*rm donor, now she's mad and only gets to feel special when Africans give her attention. She sounds so hurt she has to wear this insecure mask as if she doesn't pray to God each night that there's an illegal Nigerian di*ck left for her to choke on. Classless dirty hag openening threads about Nigerian men all over Nl.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
OP thought they were distributing welfare checks here
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2012
Classless women attract classless men.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 11, 2012
REALITY101:

White, green or AA what difs does it make? Insult? nah I am so done with you undecided. SMH @ Bruised ego and the name calling. haven't seen you in a while so imma welcome u in peace wink

shocked shocked shocked

This is NOT Reality101!! It can't be! Who ever hijacked this account
give it back asap!! angry shocked shocked
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

shocked shocked shocked

This is NOT Reality101!! It can't be! Who ever hijacked this account
give it back asap!! angry shocked shocked

He's in for rehab I'm managing his account for now. Any message for him honey? wink
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 11, 2012
grin grin

Tell him I said (*in my Amefi voice*) "wata gwaarnin?" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 11, 2012
No comprende
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 11, 2012
^^ angry angry

I'm starting to have my suspicions about this Sandy Ho character...
anyway...might as well let sleeping dogs lie. wink
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 11, 2012
Sandy a Nigerian
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by SAFO(m): 3:34am On Apr 11, 2012
OK let's dissect this post for a min.

sandy jo: One of the main reasons american women avoid nigerian men is their lack of good hygiene. Many nigerian men have offensive body odor about their person.

First off who talks like that in the US ? Nobody that I know of. Sounds rather fishy to me.

Secondly, who the hell is named sandy jo in this day & age?

sandy jo: Many of them refuse having a shower

Having a shower or taking a shower? Sounds more "American" to say taking a shower.

sandy jo: and they hardly wash their underwears with the result that many of them stink like dead rats

Dead rats are not that common in America, maybe a dead mouse or dead raccoons or dead possums. Hell, even dead Armadillos are more common in the states.

sandy jo: I can understand that back in africa you people dont have running water but then why is it when you come to this country you still refuse in having a shower?

Again with this having a shower nonsense.

sandy jo: And yet you all scream racism when an american woman refuse in dating you.

Just pisspoor grammar all around, either you're a bush Nigerian or a semi illiterate inbred living in podunk Wisconsin. I'll take the former for 500 please.

sandy jo: No american woman wants an african who stanks as a boyfriend.

I would just assume that an oyinbo would say stinks instead of stanks.

So from my deduction, I would say you're most likely a jobless Nigerian male, around 18 to 25 without anything better to do than to stir up some petty controversy.

Get a life kid.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 11, 2012
^^^ grin

Whats with all this stinking talk
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by agiboma(f): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2012
@ op wow I am so not gonna defend anyone, but seriously you need to get over it girl. It did not work out for you so move on but dont be so bitter about it OMG. There are plenty men out their that will make you happy forget about this bad expereince. BTW I got a Nigerian man that is a clean freak, no BO @ all, so this childish post does not apply to all Nigerian men. Many non Nigerian women marry these men and have children for them and they try to mange their marriage however they can, so stop making yourself look silly and talk like an adult.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
SAFO: OK let's dissect this post for a min.

First off who talks like that in the US ? Nobody that I know of. Sounds rather fishy to me.

Having a shower or taking a shower? Sounds more "American" to say taking a shower.

Dead rats are not that common in America, maybe a dead mouse or dead raccoons or dead possums. Hell, even dead Armadillos are more common in the states.

Just pisspoor grammar all around, either you're a bush Nigerian or a semi illiterate inbred living in podunk Wisconsin. I'll take the former for 500 please.

So from my deduction, I would say you're most likely a jobless Nigerian male, around 18 to 25 without anything better to do than to stir up some petty controversy.

Get a life kid.

Spot on. Not only that but CLEARLY a known member with another i.d....wierd how "she" logs in months apart and ONLY talks about Nigerian men..

I would like to know though....@ONILA what is your opinon on the matter?
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by SAFO(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Spot on. Not only that but CLEARLY a known member with another i.d....wierd how "she" logs in months apart and ONLY talks about Nigerian men..

I would like to know though....@ONILA what is your opinon on the matter?

Good catch, I was starting to think along those lines as well.

As for onila; since the thread doesn't include a picture, she probably has no thought process whatsoever on the topic. grin
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Ammyng(f): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

ONILA what is your opinon on the matter?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
SAFO:

Good catch, I was starting to think along those lines as well.

As for onila; since the thread doesn't include a picture, she probably has no thought process whatsoever on the topic. grin

Hmmmm.....either way, the person is jobless...

Ammyng:
grin grin grin grin

wink wink grin grin
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
It is pathetic of those who claims to know the mannerisms and verbiage of Black Americans to FAILED completely ANYTHING pertaining Black Americans.

Folks who never travel outside of their homeland can only get their source from blog sites and CNN. Also, it wasn't surprising to see a dumb arse, crippled, window licking, and helmet wearing nigga from Texas to assumed that Sandy Ho is Black American.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by SAFO(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
It is pathetic of those who claims to know the mannerisms and verbiage of Black Americans to FAILED completely ANYTHING pertaining Black Americans.

Folks who never travel outside of their homeland can only get their source from blog sites and CNN. Also, it wasn't surprising to see a dumb arse, crippled, window licking, and helmet wearing nigga from Texas to assumed that Sandy Ho is Black American.

Damn that's a gut shot.

How you been Mrs Chima grin
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
SAFO: OK let's dissect this post for a min.

Get a life kid.

I have been told you all that Sandy Ho is fake than a two dollars bill. It is funny that some of you all just CAUGHT on.

If people are going to "pretend" to be Black American or even throw out speculation pertaining to Black Americans, they first need to DO IT RIGHT or STFU.

Simple.

What the Bleep is stanks and having a shower?
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
SAFO:

Damn that's a gut shot.

How you been Mrs Chima grin

I good suga and you? kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN / I Cum Every Morning / Racist White Girl Gets Embarrassed(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.