Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men (8119 Views)

9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men / 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2012
swallu:
Take a look at the family system in your country.It is completly dead because many american moms prefer to prostitute in their streets for a little crack or weed.Your country is full of drug dopes and there is a lack of moral values.Nigerian men have their problems yes but then it shouldnt be an american coming in here trying to judge nigerians since you people are worse than dogs.

If you don't want people to judge you....I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW SUIT. Don't be a hypocrite. Just like you can say Americans are worse than dogs...there are people around the world calling YOU, a Nigerian worse than dogs. Don't just talk the talk, walk it. wink

Not everyone in America believes in having children out of wedlock nor having unprotected sex. Some of us are heavily into sanitation. tongue

The family structure in America has nothing to do with rampant HIV/AIDS infection rate in Africa. You want to explain why "virgins" are spreading and contracting HIV/AIDS in Africa? I got a few seconds. wink

Try again boo boo. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 19, 2012
Ammyng:

I don't mean to take lateral but seriously you need to learn how to ignore one or two things online. You sound some emotional IMO and secondly leave Reality alone and I believe he will ensure the same I believe. All the indirect name calling and stuff are really redundant.
undecided

Lmao @ signing in as Reality. #singing: how low can you. Jay Bee sure you've got a forum FBI/CIA job to do. I bet your gonna be far better than punk skinny arss BABE :p

I'm da last modafucker to register with a new handle to talk shits any modafucker on this fucking forum. Not even in real life talkless of INTERNET. Born of a proud no bullshit family baby. . .

@Tyson lmao MZD that's really an EPIC fail cheesy

@Ammy lol girl i thought you told me you ain't coming here again? Bored huh? Hola @ papi if you get bored next time and I sure gon talk you outta it kiss

@ your comment, if wanna be called a sister, sugar and some other crappy pet names, you gotta kiss their poor stinky arse if not pheww grin but too bad the sexy less than 150Ibs Ammy that I knw is not an arse kisser smiley. . .

Btw Imma be in H-town this weekend, how bout going to see " Act like btch think like a man" cheesy even tho I hate being in a dark big hall with bunch of strangers, I believe we can lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Ammyng(f): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
embarassed
REALITY101:

the sexy less than 150Ibs Ammy that I knw is not an arse kisser smiley. . .

Btw Imma be in H-town this weekend, how bout going to see " Act like btch think like a man" cheesy even tho I hate being in a dark big hall with bunch of strangers, I believe we can lipsrsealed smiley

So can I call you my suga to bright up some enthusiastic in you? kiss

I sure wanna see that movie {Think Like A Man}, watching it with you is definitely gonna be more fun than the movie itself kiss >@ Ammy being Reality grin grin That shit cracks me up all the time, make me special and as well make me spread my legs open to laugh some air in tongue embarassed grin . I thought I needed a sex change to be a dude, I never knew was so easy tongue

Don't worry about dark movie theater, I'm gonna have to come with torchlight grin

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
Don't fart while laughing with your legs open ok? smiley
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by omosexy1: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
Its funny how people from a million miles away comment and generalize about other people. Someone just woke up (Sandy Jo or Ho) and proclaim that there is no water in Nigeria (na wa oh; that woman dey drink OMO). I also wonder why Mrs. Chima delights herself by insulting almost everyone on this forum. Hmmmm the bubbles of OMO these people dey drink sef abi dem dey high on alomo bitter
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by monique2626(f): 3:41am On Apr 20, 2012
sandy jo:

My boyfriend is african american and not african and my beauty always keeps himn spell struck.Its not my fault if you look like Whoopi Goldberg.

lmao you are too funny Whoopi is Beautiful and for someone to love black men you sure got a lot to say about us black sisters hmm are u worried someone will take your reject.. once again black men who choose white women they are usually trailer trash which I am sure you are because unless you rich they hardly ever choose dime pieces for mates...but Sandy Jo enjoy your mate doll and get a life..and if you happy why are you on this site talking bout other men.. shouldnt your black guy keep you occupied where you don't have time to downgrade other people

1 Like

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2012
omosexy1: Its funny how people from a million miles away comment and generalize about other people. Someone just woke up (Sandy Jo or Ho) and proclaim that there is no water in Nigeria (na wa oh; that woman dey drink OMO). I also wonder why Mrs. Chima delights herself by insulting almost everyone on this forum. Hmmmm the bubbles of OMO these people dey drink sef abi dem dey high on alomo bitter

Yeah, you keep on wondering boo boo.

You aren't offended by my comments are you?
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2012
That's so sad when a manbitch has to create another username to chat with himself. He is earning his first of the month check! lipsrsealed
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by omosexy1: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2012
Mrs. Chima I think you should calm down a little bit. I know you are having fun with the name callings but I think its unnecessary. My own opinion.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2012
Yawnnn, @least Ammyng is beautiful, sexy, single, educated, from a known fam name like . . . . . smiley, not gonna desperately marry a stranger who's gonna feed her lazy asrss (she's not lazy)to get green card, oh she's not gonna be a house wife either.Hmm theres still hard working African Americans smiley

Or Ammy would you? smiley
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Ammyng(f): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
REALITY101: Yawnnn, @least Ammyng is beautiful, sexy, single, educated, from a known fam name like . . . . . smiley, not gonna desperately marry a stranger who's gonna feed her lazy asrss (she's not lazy)to get green card, oh she's not gonna be a house wife either.Hmm theres still hard working African Americans smiley

Or Ammy would you? smiley

lmao i dont know what you are on about, but hell to da no to the above whatever lol . please dont keep waiting lor too long, im serious cheesy
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
Ammyng:

lmao i dont know what you are on about, but hell to da no to the above whatever lol . please dont keep waiting lor too long, im serious cheesy

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) / I Cum Every Morning / Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.