Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148227 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2008
muchluv:

didn't you guys see the guardian report? there is a major shake up in shell and its not unconnected to the militant activities in the region.
how do we expect a company loosing income to recruit more staff and pay heavily?
the only luck we could get is being exploited,
really think about it, shell would rather lay the heavily experienced hands and employ newbies like ourselves and pay less with some other incentives missing. but we would accept since we seem jobless and in the end get paid like banks do pay.

I wonder too my brother, but i guess people are more concerned with getting in to bother about whats happening inside the company, differnet strokes for different folks i guess

i do not think we will be exploited or paid like bankers either, Shell has cost problems so i guess to them its only natural to reduce the staff especially if they feel too many people are occupying similar positions, and then hire other people who will cost them less,i doubt if incentives will be missing but i dunno shaaaa I'm not a shell staff, YET, LOL

i wouldn't define that as exploitation, its just downsizing or rightsizing, and it happens everywhere, i don't think Shell would have set out to do this if they were not having serious problems, whats happening in shell is just an offshoot of whats happening in Nigeria, it's just sad thats all, especially considering the number of people losing their jobs.

Anniwil:

A major restructuring is taking place in Shell now and this is affecting the organisational structure,let me not bore u with the details

Yeah i also wouldn't mind being bored with the details, i think its important to know exactly whats happening in shell. I'm curious, does New organisational structure mean new culture, new traditions are things like time of promotion been readdressed, whats the new company policy like??

A pity my interview is over, these are questions i would have loved to clarify from my interviewers, hint hint you guys going for SRD soon, please find out these things and let us know ohhh,

onavae:

hmm! well let me start by saying sorry for my long absence. i have not had internet access for the past one week. meanwhile, it seems so much has happened since my last post. some people don even do their medical test finish! Na wah o.

I sincerely thank God for everyone that has been invited so far, and i say a very big CONGRATULATIONS!!! to u. things can only get better for you.

I also thank God for those that were not invited, afterall, God knows best and of course. Lets keep praying that this disappointment will only lead to greater strenght, blessings and divine favour, amen.

On my knees, i pray to God for those of us still waiting for our e-mails, that the mails will not be disappointing ones and that shell will be our portion in Jesus name, Amen.

well, na to still de wait now. no be till 29th? oya now, the wait is on! only say each time i think of opening my box, hypertension go wan burst my heart. May God save me from this excruiciating, frustrating and hypertensive wait, in Jesus name, Amen.

Onavae glad to have you back, it's been wayyyyyyy to long, and its mighty good to have you back!!! I'm praying for you, and i know God's will will be done in your life. Please find out from your seemingly accurate sources about this new shell reorganisation, i just think it's good to keep myself abreast of whats going on in my potential office, wink

2good:

Hi all,
I am in a very tight state because of 5 people in my group,4 people have been contacted except myself.of the four people, 3 people made it and 1 did not.
The people that made it were called at different time. The first got his mail on the 17th, the second got hers on Monday, and the third got hers today. The only one that didn't made it got her mail on Thursday, 17th last week. I don't understand while shell will be sending mail in batches and giving people unnecessary blood pressure.
Is it that they've contacted all those that didn't made it or they will still send disappointment email?
well I'm still waiting and hoping I get a good mail from Shell

Theres a very very strong possibility that you made it ohhh, because generally from my experience they always contact the people with bad news first or earlier than the ones with good news, then they contact the people with good news, and if there are people they are still considering then it may take a while for those ones to hear from them, usually they contact them last with either good news or bad news, it's possible they are still considering you, or like a lot of people have said maybe its in batches, whichever ways, not hearing anything is a sign to keep praying my brother, God dey.

Underdogg:

Its the start of a new day and the clock is ticking. Nerves are raw.
@ Shell

All hopefuls sing along with me,

All we are sa-ying,, Send us e-mail!
All we are sa-ying,, Send us e-mail!

Lol, fantastic song!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2008
Yipeeee, page eleven

An accomplishment don't you think!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Rave(f): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2008
HHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeellllllllloooooooooooo AAAAAAAAAllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
I just got my invitation today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was supposed to have gone for my medicals this morning but I got the letter late.
I have been shifted to monday. Thank God. For a while I thought I had missed it.
I encourage you guys to keep checking your emails everyday and make sure to take your calls and even call back missed calls. It was only yesterday I didn't check and the letter rolled in.
Don't give up y'all!
We shall all get there in Jesus name! Amen. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hey congrats Rave, i am sooo happy for you
another nairalander has gotten into shell, this is just great.
I'm sure you must be celebratiing noww.

Wish you all the best in your medicals,
Please people don't lose faith ohhhh, God is still working his miracles.

Cheers to all!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Anniwil(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2008
yeah cutesy nice of u to reply,part of the restructuring is that the shell companies in Nigeria.SNEPCO,SPDC and SNG are coming together under a project they call ONE SHELL.so effective April,i believe there may no more be this SNEPCO,SPDC or other arms of Shell but a single unit SHELL,the other is that prior to now it appears the different arms' departments have been having their offices duplicated,so the plan is to ensure this is not to be.Also some staff,I don't really know the number as well as contractors(be aware that for every staff in shell,there are abt 70 contractors)are being retired majorly becos they have exceeded 25yrs and others for repeated technical incompetence.Well,i guess the overall effect of this is that some offices may need hands but these hands may need to learn fast on the job,hence the new stream of SITP trainees to fit in.,For u who was invited u need not bother as ur space is there after successful completion of the program,remember ur entry status IS AS A STAFF ON TRAINING,so except u fail out,you will pass in.Our only prayer is that this incessant bursting of pipelines and loss of production per day should stop,it's really spoiling things.So much for now,we may see when u arrive Edjeba n if u still wanna know more feel free to ask, for now,i gotta go get down to my moduluminous modules.later.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2008
I guess yall should be hopeful,because from the news nowadays the Downstream sector is getting back to better working conditions therefore companies will employ more staffat least the WARRI refinery is back,and i agree with Robbie Lex that SHELL will employ young staff and pay less than keep the bigger boysand still get d job done.
Good luck yall.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Didicee: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2008
Y'all on this thread, please pray with me. i haven't gotten any email yet. There were 8 of us in our group and 4 have been invited for medicals. the rest of us have not received any mail. Anyway, for those that have received mails and those who have done their medicals, thank God and good luck. And for the rest of us still praying, God go answer our prayer, Edjeba must see us.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2008
@Aniwil
for now i bliv the medicals are comunity based,later they will go national,congrats once again to all who succeeded,for those who didn't,put it in mind that this period is agog with openings in the oil and gas industries as most of them are expanding more than before,so just keep on praying and also applying.It's well.
Thanks for your piece.
It 'd better be so o.
Anyway lets put all our trust in God as long as we are yet to get any mail from them either negative or positive.
Congrats to the already contacted successful folks, I guess the anxiety must have been over by now?? grin grin
Meet you folks at ELV.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by scoobydoo: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2008
House,

Good evening. Hope everyone is doing great.

Who has an idea of when the medicals is scheduled to end?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2008
Hi everyone!

how have you guys been? Was so busy last week i couldn't post. I've been reading and catching up wiv whats happenin.

Congrats, my fellow nairalanders that have gotten the good news grin grin grin, the Lord that has started this good work in your lives would complete it, even beyond Shell wink

to the rest of us still hopeful, lets continue to hope for the best, abi wetin we wan do

@Hr/Finance Hopefuls
called my Shell contact this mornin, she said the same ol' story
nothing new, would definitely contact us when there is an update. Due to the on-going reconstruction, they have to pause on the recruitment exercise and it probably would go on till end of first quarter. really vague

@ all,
lets keep keeping on!!! E go beta in Jesus name. grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2008
Anniwil:

yeah cutesy nice of u to reply,part of the restructuring is that the shell companies in Nigeria.SNEPCO,SPDC and SNG are coming together under a project they call ONE SHELL.so effective April,i believe there may no more be this SNEPCO,SPDC or other arms of Shell but a single unit SHELL,the other is that prior to now it appears the different arms' departments have been having their offices duplicated,so the plan is to ensure this is not to be.Also some staff,I don't really know the number as well as contractors(be aware that for every staff in shell,there are about 70 contractors)are being retired majorly because they have exceeded 25yrs and others for repeated technical incompetence.Well,i guess the overall effect of this is that some offices may need hands but these hands may need to learn fast on the job,hence the new stream of SITP trainees to fit in.,For u who was invited u need not bother as your space is there after successful completion of the program,remember your entry status IS AS A STAFF ON TRAINING,so except u fail out,you will pass in.Our only prayer is that this incessant bursting of pipelines and loss of production per day should stop,it's really spoiling things.So much for now,we may see when u arrive Edjeba n if u still want to know more feel free to ask, for now,i gotta go get down to my moduluminous modules.later.

Thanks for the information Anniwil, nice one man

To all shell hopefuls in the house goodmorning, have a blessed week ahead and keep the faith alive.

Congrats once again to all those who have already crossed the border line, kudos to you all.

@scoobydoo i have no idea when the medicals are scheduled to end, i think you should just keep praying and waiting for you email to come.All the best sha.

@didcee don't worrry we are praying for you, just keep the faith alive, whatever happend just know God has your back always.

tommyex:

I guess yall should be hopeful,because from the news nowadays the Downstream sector is getting back to better working conditions therefore companies will employ more staffat least the WARRI refinery is back,and i agree with Robbie Lex that SHELL will employ young staff and pay less than keep the bigger boysand still get d job done.
Good luck yall.

Hi Tommy vex, i really pray things get better and stay that way ohhh, we just have to be optimistic about it right. Hope you had a swell weekend.

People lets keep the smiles up and gloomy faces buried, God dey
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2008
tosat:

Hi everyone!

how have you guys been? Was so busy last week i couldn't post. I've been reading and catching up with whats happenin.

Congrats, my fellow nairalanders that have gotten the good news grin grin grin, the Lord that has started this good work in your lives would complete it, even beyond Shell wink

to the rest of us still hopeful, lets continue to hope for the best, abi wetin we wan do

@Hr/Finance Hopefuls
called my Shell contact this mornin, she said the same ol' story
nothing new, would definitely contact us when there is an update. Due to the on-going reconstruction, they have to pause on the recruitment exercise and it probably would go on till end of first quarter. really vague

@ all,
lets keep keeping on!!! E go beta in Jesus name. grin grin

busy bee, finally you grace us with your presence, lol
end of first quarter, which could be till march, or who knows maybe april,
Na wa ohhhh!!!!!!
Anyway thanks for the update tosat, nice one.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2008
Amen ooo Robbie lexus
good luck 2 d hopefuls
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 2good(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2008
Hi all,
Please does anybody know what is going to happen to us that have not heard anything from shell after the SRD for SITP category?
Just wondering wether the medicals is still going on or shell is through with it.
Anyone with useful information should please update us with what is happening
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Shezman: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2008
grin Hi All,

I just got a mail like an hour ago to come for my medicals on the 4th of February. I must say that the wait has been excruciating, and the mail was like cold water in a hot desert. I read computer engineering and had my SRD on the 17th of October. There were 5 of us and as at this morning 2 had gotten negative replies and 3 of us were waiting.

There's hope y'all. Don't give up. The fact that you've not been contacted yet is a positive sign. Just believe. The medicals are still on, so more good letters will roll in.

Take care guys, hope to see you all at SITP.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Underdogg(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2008
Hi my people,

I dont know what I would have done without this thread.

Unconfirmed gist is that Shell are looking to run medicals for 40 SITP candidates each in 3 locations PH, Warri and Lag.

Earlier on I'd called a contact person in recruitment who explained that invites were being sent out in batches, and that

the medicals are to be run in groups of four candidates daily over a two week period. If we consider two weeks to be

10 working days, it corroborates our unconfirmed gist in the sense that 40 candidates would do their medicals in the

space of two weeks.

In addition to this, I learnt that there have been some issues with medicals in Lagos, and as a result Lag

candidates only just started medicals this week. A friend of mine who got his medical mail on the 17th confirmed that

his initial medical date was moved from last week Monday 21st to today, Monday 28th.

We could therefore infer that invitations for medicals for Lag boys stopped coming for about a week, and that

(optimistically speaking) mails should contine coming for another two weeks.

And one obvious last thing, I guess no news is good news for now, since Shell will probably send mail wether you pass or fail.

Mean while, congrats to those fortunate guys who are no longer in a suspended state of existence.

Please, enh, when are the medical results coming out and when does SITP kick off?

One love people, keep hope's fire burning.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 2good(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2008
@undredog and shezman,
Thanx for the word of encouragement.
I had my shell recruitment day on the 2nd november in edjeba, warri and of the five of us in my gorup, 4 have been contacted with one bad news and 3 goodnews with myself being the only person, not to have been contacted.
Coincidentally, I am the only person in my group that came from Lagos so there ia a posibility that I am to expect good news and underdog has said.
All thesame it has not been easy sleeping and waking up everyday, hoping that I will get a good news from shell.
Wish me and other fellow hpeful a good news from shell
Congract Shezman
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by oye1: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2008
I have news from shell recruitment office for all sitp hopefuls. The lady said I should tell you that they are still considering some people, people who have'nt gotten any reply from them yet and this operation will last till the first week of february. whether you made it or not shell will still contact you. So just keep on praying and hope for the best.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2008
@underdogg & oye1.
Thanks for the information.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Kemjisuper(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2008
Hey guys, does anyone have any info on the next set of SITP for 2008? I'd really like to apply this time around. I missed last years opportunity because I hadn't gone for Youth Service yet.

I'll appreciate any useful info as concerns this topic. Thanks smiley
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by muchluv(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2008
CAME ACROSS THIS AND I SAW THE VACANCY FOR U GUYS AFTER SITP

Shell May Sack 3,000 Workers This Week
Shell Petroleum Development Company may this week fire 3,000 of its employees in Nigeria as it battles to survive in the wake of militant attacks on its flow stations. The massive sack, it was learnt, is being contemplated as a result of Shell’s dwindling fortunes largely because of the fall in its oil production quota. Apart from the permanent staff that are likely to get their sack letters this week, others who are classified as casual workers may also be asked to go. Before the era of militancy in the Niger Delta, Shell was producing up to a million barrels of crude oil per day. But the situation has since changed for the worst. It was learnt on Monday that Shell’s production now hovers round 400,000 barrels per day. Although the company has argued that the sack option was being considered because of what it called the One Shell Initiative. Daily Independent learnt that most workers on levels 1 to 3 have already been listed for sack while the lists of those in the categories of superintendents up to artisans are being compiled. The insinuation has been that the company was embarking on the sack exercise to enable it increase the quota of its expatriate staff. It was this argument that prompted a meeting between the company and some officials of the Federal Government last Friday. It was not clear whether the government’s intervention might affect the release of the final list of the affected employees this week. DAILY INDEPENDENT
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 2good(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2008
Hi all,
Another day has gone with no mail from shell and tomorrow is another day. Guess I can do nothing than to keep on waiting from shell while hoping that my waiting has not been in vain.
Wish all hopefuls ggodluck
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onavae(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
hi nairalanders, long time no post! i have been very busy, too busy to post. i havent gotten any mail yet, of nine people in my group, 5 have recieved mails, 3 +ve, 2-ve.
remember i told u there were 3 groups, the outright unsuccessful, the successful group is divided into two viz, those that did well at the SRD and have correct CV- waec in 1 sitting, first class or 2:1; and those that equally did very well in the SRD, but have a problem with their CV- waec in 2 sittings or 2:2 degree.
now they have finished sending mails to the first two groups, and now they have started considering people in the third group. this is the dicey group, anyone could make it now and anyone could be rejected just keep praying. we have until february to know our fate. there seems to be many people in that group, up to 80 people, so anything can happen. lets just keep the faith. God still dey.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Underdogg(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2008
Good Morning all,

Yet another day of intense prayer and of unrelenting hope.

@ Onavae

"now they have finished sending mails to the first two groups, and now they have started considering people in the third group (those that equally did very well in the SRD, but have a problem with their CV- waec in 2 sittings or 2:2 degree). this is the dicey group, anyone could make it now and anyone could be rejected"

Haba bros, this is some very 'insider' - type info, with very bleak implications.

Are you sure? (Please say that you were just speculating).
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by michael77: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2008
with all due respect, onavae, i really dont think that is true. i know s'one who made a 2-2 who has been called and i know another who made a first class that has not been called. i think i'll stick with underdogg's explanation for lagos
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2008
Underdogg:

Mean while, congrats to those fortunate guys who are no longer in a suspended state of existence.

suspended state of existence, LOL

muchluv:

CAME ACROSS THIS AND I SAW THE VACANCY FOR You GUYS AFTER SITP

Shell May Sack 3,000 Workers This Week
Shell Petroleum Development Company may this week fire 3,000 of its employees in Nigeria as it battles to survive in the wake of militant attacks on its flow stations. The massive sack, it was learnt, is being contemplated as a result of Shell’s dwindling fortunes largely because of the fall in its oil production quota. Apart from the permanent staff that are likely to get their sack letters this week, others who are classified as casual workers may also be asked to go. Before the era of militancy in the Niger Delta, Shell was producing up to a million barrels of crude oil per day. But the situation has since changed for the worst. It was learnt on Monday that Shell’s production now hovers round 400,000 barrels per day. Although the company has argued that the sack option was being considered because of what it called the One Shell Initiative. Daily Independent learnt that most workers on levels 1 to 3 have already been listed for sack while the lists of those in the categories of superintendents up to artisans are being compiled. The insinuation has been that the company was embarking on the sack exercise to enable it increase the quota of its expatriate staff. It was this argument that prompted a meeting between the company and some officials of the Federal Government last Friday. It was not clear whether the government’s intervention might affect the release of the final list of the affected employees this week. DAILY INDEPENDENT

Thanks for the info, i thought the Niger delta crises was close to being over and that the militants were tired of being militants and want peace, i'm sure i'm mixing up the stories but can someone give me some insight on whats going on now?

michael77:

with all due respect, onavaeally don't think that is true. i know s'one who made a 2-2 who has been called and i know another who made a first class that has not been called. i think i'll stick with underdogg's explanation for lagos

Actually Onavae may just be right, even though lagos people having problems with mediclas may also be true, but what Onavae is trying to say is that there are some people still underconsideration.

The same thing happened during the test, i remember they sent negative emails then positive, then a bunch of people hadn't heard from them and these ones where still being considered based on various things, it's possible for a 2.2 guy to have been called if maybe he did exceptionally well in the interview and maybe the first classer guy didnt do so well but is still being considered, Onavae isnt saying that having a 2.2 means you automatically fall into the group of people still being considered, i think what he means is that if you fall into this group then they'll be looking at a lot of other things, WAEC, your grades, and all that,

Anyway lets keep having faith that you will be eventually called

Kemjisuper:

Hey guys, does anyone have any info on the next set of SITP for 2008? I'd really like to apply this time around. I missed last years opportunity because I hadn't gone for Youth Service yet.

I'll appreciate any useful info as concerns this topic. Thanks smiley

Hi Kemi, i think the next sitp will start middle of the year and it's usaully advertised in the papers. I wish you all the best.

2good:

Hi all,
Another day has gone with no mail from shell and tomorrow is another day. Guess I can do nothing than to keep on waiting from shell while hoping that my waiting has not been in vain.
Wish all hopefuls ggodluck

Yes oh we can't but wait, Good luck to you guys to.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by solutionsg: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2008
tosat u did a good job with this link,

i am not an engr student, but i like the spirit and wished the hr pple should be more informative as they tend to hide info.

we all have left univ so do not hord handout/ information. be ur brothers keeper we are in the real world NOW

i will lookout a confirmed info on the issue.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by scoobydoo: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2008
Goodevening guys,

Another day has come and gone and yet no mail from shell. The wait is not easy but at least we still have hope.

I stay in PH. Abeg is it really true that medicals in PH is ending this Friday( ie. the day after tommorrow)?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2008
scoobydoo:

Goodevening guys,

Another day has come and gone and yet no mail from shell. The wait is not easy but at least we still have hope.

I stay in PH. Abeg is it really true that medicals in PH is ending this Friday( ie. the day after tommorrow)?

Yes and another wonderful day has begun too, i have no idea if the ph medicals are going to be over in two days, but rather than worry your head about that just keep your fingers crossed and keeping praying, atleast you havent received anything negative yet soooooooo keep the faith brother,

Just thought to say hi to you all,

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by michael77: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2008
I'm loosing my mind
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by fathfam(f): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2008
pls can anyback bodi assist mi i dont mind doin ma I.T in shell u can get bck to mi fathfam@yahoo.com
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2008
Micheal 77 please stay sane ohhhh, it is well
don't let the wait get to you, just take it easy and keep the faith burning,

fatthfam i doubt if anybody here can assist you, as you can see we are all shell hopefuls, good luck with your it search though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.