Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148117 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:48am On May 12, 2009
@ Jisolar Yap
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:51am On May 12, 2009
we still dey wait o!!!osina congrats bruv!!!at least one more in the family has been taken!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 10:59am On May 12, 2009
Osina wata:

@ Opensesame
Boy we go meet on 14th
em. . . actually, we'll have to meet in Edjeba wink, cos i be somewhere in lag!

@rest o'y'all still expecting ur meds.
Anytym soon, anytym soon. Just chill!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 11:09am On May 12, 2009
@ Opensesame
No prob, we meet at ELV
@ALL, i uderstand lets keep the faith and hope alive, i am quit sure all still waiting are successful
Love ya
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 11:15am On May 12, 2009
On a lighter note cheesy

@ Osina, i'm sure u'r wondering wot i'm driving @?

ok,here is my angle. i enjoy being a part of ds thread tremendously & more cos it's kind of anonymous.
Much as i look 4ward 2 meeting u guys @ Edjeba, i stil av my reservations abt revealing my identity. i enjoy d dual identity. it's fun being Jisola Mar(tins) smiley & @ d same time,d name on my certs.

Nothn mischievous grin, infact Jisola Mar is one & d same as me! (like Lagbaja = Bisade Ologunde cheesy) ,same ideolgies, blivs,etc except that Jisola Mar is more talkative & makes friends so easily (i'm more reserved!)

Dont u wonder that we wont enjoy Lagbaja as much again if he removes hs mask in hs next album? & says: here,guys ds is me grin

i c, Osina & Opensesame r in different cities. So,till Edjeba then cheesy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 11:19am On May 12, 2009
@ Jisolar
no notin
I know y, because u got 1st and urs is coming latter, it does not matter wen, wot matters is dat we meet at ELV
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 11:28am On May 12, 2009
@edoblakky thanks for that info you droped. Guess it did a lot of good to the house. But sorry and pls did your coordinator give you the info based on past experience or speculation or to calm you and the house down? Get me right I'm not a negative person. I'm just very worried. Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 11:29am On May 12, 2009
No Osina shocked that's not y. i dont mind @ all that my meds r coming next week. it doesnt mean a thn. My meds has nothn 2 do wt my last post. did u read that b4 u posted ur last comment?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 11:40am On May 12, 2009
@Jisolar
smiley I got it
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 11:46am On May 12, 2009
Jisola Mar:

On a lighter note cheesy

@ Osina, i'm sure u'r wondering wot i'm driving @?

ok,here is my angle. i enjoy being a part of ds thread tremendously & more cos it's kind of anonymous.
Much as i look 4ward 2 meeting u guys @ Edjeba, i stil av my reservations abt revealing my identity. i enjoy d dual identity. it's fun being Jisola Mar(tins) smiley & @ d same time,d name on my certs.

Nothn mischievous grin, infact Jisola Mar is one & d same as me! (like Lagbaja = Bisade Ologunde cheesy) ,same ideolgies, blivs,etc except that Jisola Mar is more talkative & makes friends so easily (i'm more reserved!)

Dont u wonder that we wont enjoy Lagbaja as much again if he removes hs mask in hs next album? & says: here,guys ds is me grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool

MY THOTS EXACTLY!!
Jisola, wot are you, in my head or som'n?
It's a lot of fun being opensesame, and just like Jisola and her alter ego, I think opensesame is a bit different from  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I wont say in wot ways. Basically, revealin me will be so painful, like bye bye opensesame  smiley. I think that's wot ur trynna say, right Jisola? Anyways, it has to be done sha! cry

PS. Jisola, I think I know who you are  wink wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 11:50am On May 12, 2009
simply put: i was jst wondering au it will be when u meet Opensesame on d 14th @ PH & when we al eventually meet @ Edjeba as in get 2 c d faces behind d names: Cheksa, U, Opensesame, pepperyboy, ifnobGod, edoblakky , easyT ,wumwum & all d other guys in d aus cheesy , dig?

I was already typing my previous epistle b4 i saw Opensesame' s post that he's in Lag, alright? grin.
I only posted d date of my medics 2 assure al other hopefuls that al is well.(Edoblakky confirmed that almost immediately).
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 11:51am On May 12, 2009
i'm gald that opensesame understands my angle perfectly,

u know me? shocked let's try grin wot did i study & where? grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2009
@cheksa,my coordinator when asked 2 xplain the date of resumption said:"my guy,na there I dey work & we don already arrange everything.No go resign yet oooooooo.Time still far.Everybody wey never hear from us till now pass"
I still want 2 hear from any other person who has been invited.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 12:10pm On May 12, 2009
Jisola Mar:

u know me? shocked let's try grin wot did i study & where? grin
GOTCHA!!!!  grin grin
Scared you were unmasked, right?
Just kiddin. Dont kno you from Adam! Okay, so you can relax now. Breathe in. . . . and out wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 12:15pm On May 12, 2009
@ Opensesame,
LOL grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 12:24pm On May 12, 2009
Quit funny,,,,,,
I guess a day is enough to drop my BP
LAUGHING
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 12:55pm On May 12, 2009
@Osinawata, congratulatiozzzzzzz!!!!!!!!, I'm really happy for you, and to all others still waiting, its ur turn next!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 3:31pm On May 12, 2009
ma people how r yall doin today; men im deep in ma job right now dats why ma mind is off the whole medical scare. but from all d posts i am once again positive . d whole nairaland shell hopeful crew should plan a party after all this and im serious about it. wat do u guys tink,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 3:43pm On May 12, 2009
Ok, but i think a thanks giving at SITP fellowship wont be a bad idea,,,,,Wot do u think about that?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 4:36pm On May 12, 2009
im for praising God al the time even for the fact that i wake up everymorning, dats reason enuf, im saying a forum were we can meet outside this platform. not suggestin we do anytin massive, catch ma drift. well weneva its feasible we can talk more bout it.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by penjart: 5:00pm On May 12, 2009
Osina wata:

Ok, but i think a thanks giving at SITP fellowship wont be a bad idea,,,,,Wot do u think about that?
I really buy the SITP Fellowship thing. It'll keep that 'holy fire' that saw us all to ELV burning.

It must not be quenched.

I think the last info from Edoblaky settles the case of all still awaiting their letters.

Success is sure.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 5:23pm On May 12, 2009
Osina Wata congrats,was just thinkn about the forum an all the major players.You wer one of those left after opensaseme a notable figure got his IV.Hope your not going to leave us here.There are still some notable names am expectn there good news,like;nkenke,easyt,edoblakky,pepperboy and wummmmy.

On the other hand ,wuld like to know from hawz members if shell is still sending reject letters,have u hard of any recently. would like to know.

Shell should just bring out list of successful ppl and a letter telln us to be patience on our Medical IV.With this we can even stay 4 as long as they want.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 5:32pm On May 12, 2009
@onDcrox,I agree with u very well on dat last point.If one is successful,they should send d mail & one would be able to wait for as long as they want without been anxious.Speculations would also end.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 5:36pm On May 12, 2009
Guyz,my SRD was in PH,would like to knw if they have sent any letter to those of us under this category either reject or Medical IV.Cos is like we would be among one of the last ppl to be considered
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2009
@onDcrox,
I feel you guy, that would have made it a lot easier for us. Anyway i am hoping for the best and i am seriously and prayerfully keying into Edoblakky's declaration. I am sure we'll all meet at Edjeba. It will be such a beautiful day. i am prayerfully looking up to that day.
cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 6:17pm On May 12, 2009
Osina wata, congratulations bro!!!!!!!!! Edoblakky, thanks for the tension alleviating info.

We'll keep hope alive.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by delko: 6:31pm On May 12, 2009
Hi Guys,
I wish to let u know that letters will be sent soon, cos I discussed with my SRD coordinator this morning and He told me my med will be next will which I was able to shift to upper date for some reason.
It is not a matter of if anymore is matter of when they are through with the med date scheduling.
Cheer
(did my SRD on 7 Apri)
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 6:40pm On May 12, 2009
Hey delko, tnx for d info. Very soothing, i must say. Oh, and welcome to the thread!

@IfnobeGod
I guess you've done ur meds. Can u please tell me how long it took, as in, wot tym u left there. Is it a 1st come 1st do thingy? I rily need 2 kno so I can plan my day. Mine's on the 14th. would be grateful if u holla b4 d end of 2moro. Tnx.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 6:57pm On May 12, 2009
i dont think location matters, cos i did mine in ph and a guy in my group
did his medicals last week. lets just keep our hope alive as anxiety
may mean less faith in God.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by delko: 7:11pm On May 12, 2009
I've not done my med neither have i received the med letter, but when I called my SRD coordinator, I over heard him call for my file. He then said my med is scheduled for next WK which i requested it be changed for convenient.

So i wish u luck in ur med test.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 7:33pm On May 12, 2009
If they have scheduled medicals for everybody and people still waiting for contact are all successful,why wont they just send the mails informing everyone of his or her date?What is responsible for the delay?

@ delko,welcome to the forum.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by delko: 7:41pm On May 12, 2009
call ur SRD coor. to get such fact on individual basis

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here