Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148116 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 8:33pm On May 07, 2009
I just wanted to thank opensesame for his very kind words of encouragement.Its always good to hear from you.
Fortunately for me,I didnt check my mail throughout today until now.
I've read most of the lively & funny posts that have been made all dayand I couldn't help but appreciate it inspite of the anxiety the wait for Medical IV must be keeping some of us in.It acts as a great relief.

Keep it up,great guys.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 7:42am On May 08, 2009
Abeg,who de house o!nkenke,you de house so?make una no leave me na.abi who don get letter no de follow who never get letter talk?hmmmm.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 8:00am On May 08, 2009
DAY 4 OF MEDICAL INVIT DISPATCH,
??
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2009
Good moring house,
I still dey, no shaking
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 8:31am On May 08, 2009
Osinawata!wats up?day 4 don come o.but e never still reach to do anyhow.u're working arent you?so at least, you fit distract yourself small.people like me wey no get work nko?nothing to take distract myself. sha,shaking no de.

Wumwum,you still de abi?dat's good.

I hope say una still de chop food so?no let med iv fever hold u.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2009
@douecho
My brother good morning, how your side?
I don cool down for jesus finally. Afterall if i decide to worry myself from today till next week, wetin dat go do me- nothing
so u see now
Anyway i will advice you redirect your efforts to preparations for Edjeba, that should keep you ocuupied
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 11:41am On May 08, 2009
@douecho, my bro i neva get leta ooo n if i get no mean say i no go dey follow others yarn nah.
well as u know i try to avoid`this place a little cos of the tension it brings, u undastand?
we hope something good will comeup next week, its weekend already, wish all
house members a lovely weekend n make una no forget God ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 1:41pm On May 08, 2009
The Thread is quiet today,,,,,,,,,,,,
I understand/ all men don dey tire
Today is almost over,,,, Lets keep watch for wot next week have in stock for us
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 2:06pm On May 08, 2009
@ all, it's never too late to call and pray to God, even at the last minute God can still manipulate the heart of those in authority in ur favour such dat if need be they will change their rules and standard for ur sake and in ur favour.
At least Those of us dat have gotten it was'nt because of our effort but just of His mercy and favour, so the same God will do urs in the name of Jesus(Amen). Relax and trust in Him for anxiety is another form of unbelief and lack of faith. Pray and leave everything to God and let Him have his way. Peace out , Shalom
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 5:45pm On May 08, 2009
hello med hopefuls. today seems very dull on this thread. let us keep praying and believing God. I a know he can dol all things and will do this one for us. Amen,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 12:09pm On May 09, 2009
Guyz,hope ya all fine.this whole tin is just too much for someone to bear.U think about shell all day dat yu sim not to concenetrate.Am tryn to get this tughts off my brain but is not workn.Its better we know we are in or out so we can move on.Well if someone is in then its wort the stresss.For me i like workn with the unpredictable so once it happens i still give God praises.Am now tryn to move on without shell,if it comes PRAISE THE LORD,if it doesnt den GOD knows best.Whats Destined to be would be,so guys be in controll of your present situation and move on.Check your mails every 2 to 3 days in a week as against every day.Talk to yu guz later.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2009
Hi house, hows the weekend going? please lets not lose steam over our medical invitations. I beleive they will come this new week, lets all renew our hopes and i am sure the good Lord will crown our waiting with our heart desires.
Peace
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 11:36pm On May 09, 2009
Wumwum, Guy,no be say we de lose hope oh.but how many times can we come here to write 'tension de kill man'. We know say the letter go still come.so,we don tire to come nairaland to look who else don tire.cos right now, except person here fit tell me where we go fit go send the e-mail by ourselves, no need to come de lament for here. I speak for myself at least.

Nice one sha.how you de?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 3:58am On May 11, 2009
DAY 7 of DISPATCH
Dont ask me how i take know,,,,,,,
UR much expected letters will start rolling out from today
Check ur box at the end of the day
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 6:36am On May 11, 2009
o-s-i-n-a w-a-t-a
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 7:49am On May 11, 2009
Good morning house. Hope we all had a lovely weekend. osinawata pls whatz happening. Do you mean they still dispatched letters afte Tuesday and Wednesday? God will definitly make us get our medical invitation this week. Amen
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2009
Goodmorning everyone.How was your weekend?Gr8 I know.Mine was splendid.
A friend who just passed out of SITP informed me that even though medical IV's are sent out in batches,they also put locations into cognisance.What that means is that they are concentrating on Lagos & PH 4 now.They will start with Warri soon,perhaps this week.So let's keep trusting GOD.
Whats Destined to be would be,so guys be in controll of your present situation and move on.
I don't agree with the above statement.If what is destined 2 be would be,why did we take the test,do the SRD & pray? I believe that what we believe & contend 4 is what will be.
Let's continue 2 declare that Shell will not drop any name at this stage,but will send medical IV's 2 every one waiting in Jesus Name-Amen!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 8:47am On May 11, 2009
@edoblakky thanks for your information and prayer.
Pls house has anyone being called for med in warri location.
Also those with med IV did anyone do his or her srd at warri?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 8:52am On May 11, 2009
Boy make una relase i tot we had passed here, Med started in Warri last week as well as other locations i mean Lag n PHC,,,,,, I had friends who did in all 3 centres last week,,,,,,Even ple who did SRD in Warri have been called up
JUST PRAY BOY
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 9:25am On May 11, 2009
yup,i know person wey do her own for warri and dem call am for meds for 2mw
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 10:06am On May 11, 2009
Gud morning guyz, how was ur weekend
@Osinawata, @Edoblakky, @Cheksa and @everyone still waiting for meds IV, I pray God gives u the same song he has put in my mouth soon enough, did I hear a resounding Amen?!!!!!
Just for info sakes, I did my SRD in Warrri, n my meds in port Harcourt.
Guys cool down on the temper thing so u dont raise ur BP before d meds: coz u nid it 2 be normal during checks
Anyway start thanking God and stop asking, for he has done it already!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babalobi(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2009
The United States Congress’s Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission heard a testimony about the negative environmental impacts of oil operations in the Niger Delta; including those of multinational oil giant Royal Dutch/Shell in the Ogoni region of the Niger Delta.

http://assemblyonline.info/2009/05/us-congress-holds-hearing-on-shell-activities-in-niger-delta/
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 12:26pm On May 11, 2009
My times are in your hands God, you know the way in which I go. I believe if you spoke it, then you will bring it to pass. Amen.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 12:30pm On May 11, 2009
hi guys relax. you will soon get your med invite probably today
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 12:53pm On May 11, 2009
Doc u are on the wrong thread. did u check b4 u started posting? wat are u selling?
go to the dailies man.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 1:16pm On May 11, 2009
a friend just told me a lady from shell called him and said she would soon forward a mail for med to him
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 1:31pm On May 11, 2009
@Boson,,,, wen ws dat?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 1:45pm On May 11, 2009
@Osina wata
just few minutes ago. he said they are compiling names they want to send med iv to. but he didn't say wether it will be today but i have a strong feeling it will be today
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 1:53pm On May 11, 2009
Hey Guys.
How are y'all doin? How waz ur weekend?
Jus poppin in to say hi. Let's keep the high spirits, aight?
Now, i'm not a prophet, but i see meds flying to each and everyone of us left VERY SOON!!
It's definitely goin2 hapn, aight?
Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 2:05pm On May 11, 2009
I knew it was going to come in today based on a reliable source withheld
I am waiting anxiously
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 3:10pm On May 11, 2009
@Nkenke,,,,,
u correct, tell dat business man wot he deserves,
@Boson
Pls feed us in as soon as ur guy gets his letter i am monitoring from my PC over here

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.