Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148239 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 10:04am On May 19, 2009
hi all,
@ opensesame : still waiting 4 yday's gist.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 11:03am On May 19, 2009
@ medical hopefuls pls has anyone received a mail, I have being refreshing my box since like 9am. Pls anyone with useful info should pls drop it. Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 11:05am On May 19, 2009
Hey guyz!! been a while innit?
I see we've got some nu folks in d house. . . welcome 10qGod and onyeka80. Good to have u with us. but the thing is, most nu guys jus come around 1ce or 2ce and dont hang with us after that. Hope y'all will be different.
Good to have macgboye and jibzgal back in d house with us. How's it been guyz?
Congrats BOSON. Happy 4 u.
@ all still expecting. . . whoa, i can only imagine wot it's been like! I hope, though, you havent been dwellin on it too much (e no easy sha). I feel the time is around the corner when ur wait will come to an end. With great nuz too!! I can feel it! It'll all fall into place, aight?
Hey  Jisola, yeah, finished my meds yesterday. took about 10 mins this time. The doc jus went thru my results, and then examined me with his stethoscope, wrote some comments on my file. . . I saw something (no, i'm not tellin  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed), and that was it!!
Really stressfree.
Cheers guyz. See y'all at Edjeba!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2009
@ opensesame,thanx 4 being around.It's gr8 2 have pple like u encouraging us.
@ pepperyboy,cheksa,Gogeagle & other hopefuls,our time 2 celebrate & praise GOD has finally come.I know & believe IV's will be sent out 2day & 2moro if the trend of IV's dispatch is anything 2 go by.
Let's just relax with faith in God (I know say e no easy sha).He has done it 4 us
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onyeka80: 11:55am On May 19, 2009
Hey Guys I tank God for the weekend. I am here for the long haul, opene. I no 1 off. Thanks for the concern and encouragement my man.

As for us that are still awaiting our IVs the time is here. God'll do it. Relax.

I've been checking every now and then though, it's been more frequent than normal. But i believe God.

You'll all say I said so. Chillax pple grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 2:37pm On May 19, 2009
Men!!!!!!!!!!! The wait is so hard. It is getting even harder I fell I'm about to go crazy. It is
seriously affecting my work in the office.

I have to find a way to take my mind off this thing. Easy T and onDcrox, it seems the anxious
wait has silenced you guys. It is well.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2009
@Godeagle.
Relax bro, I understand you perfectly and i know what you are going through cos we are in the same ship, but i certainly feel that the best way out of this is to completely take your mind off it. I am lucky i am kinda very busy in the office, this has not given me the luxury of refreshing my yahoo mail every second.
Chill bro, its well
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 3:42pm On May 19, 2009
wumwum wats cracking, im just chilling, work is taking ma mind off it too.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2009
@ Godeagle, I feel you my brother!
I thought they will follow the normal trend of sending med IV's Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
Does any member of the house know of any one who got med IV 2day?
I have determined that the wait will not make me vacillate nor change my confession of faith that the job remains mine!!!
@ wumwum007, how you dey?
@ pepperyboy, any show yet?
Let's just chill a bit.Our med IV's are coming.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 4:08pm On May 19, 2009
@edoblakky has spoken so i dont fell forsaken and this thread seems like a safe haven, so to all ma brethren keep praying and sayin edjeba village is were i will be staying, so shell give us our MED iv's and stop delaying
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 4:10pm On May 19, 2009
My people,I'm still here o.No info yet.Godeagle,I wasn't silenced by d wait.Just haven't had internet access. @wumwum,its good 2 see we have some man u fans in da house. Its all good sha,all d med IV hopefuls.We'll get there.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onyeka80: 4:44pm On May 19, 2009
My people hp all's well cool.
Like wumwum said get busy and u'll get it off ur mind.
Cos wen it does finally come you'll tell ursef why did u stress ursef like this, so get busy.
Pepperboy, edoblakky, Godeagle and co. i think at the end of each day we should drop sometin in this thread to update each and everyone of us.
like if you got any info at tat day's end or not.

i wud start by saying today i did nt hear from Shell, bt 2moro i no i wud get the GOOD NEWS.

Chillax guys, th Lord's on our side.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 5:54pm On May 19, 2009
I understand how frustrating it could be,,,,,,,,Like i have always said i am praying for all hopeful
Lets keep the faith
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 6:14pm On May 19, 2009
@House what's the latest? A friend called me and told me that he was told to mail the person that sent him his SRD interview letter asking him how far by his SRD coordinator. I called my SRD coordinator and he told me same. Pls anyone with such esperience should pls drop an info. Its kind of funny mailing the person that sent you SRD interview letter. Guess it was the same person that sent out that SRD interview mail.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 6:36pm On May 19, 2009
Cheksa,u were asking for the latest when you are actually the one with the latest info.But I need to get ceratin things straight:WHO told your friend to mail the person that sent him SRD invitation?And you said your SRD co-ordinator asked you to do the same?Did you ask why?
It would be good to get some answers to these questions.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 6:45pm On May 19, 2009
@easy T I didn't ask my coordinator why but I sent a mail to my SRD invitee but uptill now no reply yet.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 8:12pm On May 19, 2009
ma guys it really something else. well i guess we should all send mails to our respective cordinators and see wat comes out of that. shell should reach out to all successful candidates and alleviate all this anxiety, shss
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 8:21pm On May 19, 2009
People, i hear they're doing things in batches because the dont want to crowd their med centres.but it doesnt answer why they just cant send everyone the e-mails at once and give everyone different dates so that their precious clinics are not crowded.anywyas,pls hold on people.e go soon reach.e no get where shell de run go.dem go soon call everyone.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 8:48pm On May 19, 2009
hey guys suceeded n changed my med venue n date to today,
just wantg to assure those waitin that theres lotsa hope.
when i got to the survillance room/lab for initial registration
the nurse there brought out a small paper with names on it
mine was there it wasnt the first or the last, there were lots of
name some marked n unmarked i.e the marked names are those that
has done the med. guys the list long, them go invite all u guys waiting
now, my bp nearly high ohhh, so i wud advice u guys to be calm, when i saw
that paper she brought out i became calm knowing that invitation letters wud still fly.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 9:29pm On May 19, 2009
@nkenke congrats on ur meds, and also the timely info,

@edoblakky, i can understand how u feel, given the fact dat u were in the game for the SRD of 2008, I'm sure nkenke's story will strengthen ur faith, it wont be like last year , this year is your year man(by the grace of God), u don try,

@others still waiting, calm down and pray, u need ur bp to be normal, its quite important, just wait patiently, if SITP starts in july like i hear, then there's still more time for medicals,

chao

1love
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 9:42pm On May 19, 2009
Nkenke,thanks for your very correct and encouraging info.U too much.We just pray they communicate with us hopefuls asap- at least to relieve the unnecessarily long tension.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onyeka80: 9:58pm On May 19, 2009
pples lets be calm, let not get desperate and start sending mails to Shell.
Relax like Nkenke said our names are there and we'll all get it.
Chillax
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 7:14am On May 20, 2009
Guyzz, long time, sori I have nt been regular lately,
to all med hopefuls, God has already done it, just gear ur efforts towards thanking Him and not asking.

cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 7:46am On May 20, 2009
@ifnobGod , dats a good way to start the day, give praise to our CREATOR. everybodi rise and shine cos 'its a beautiful day', james blunt
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 8:12am On May 20, 2009
Hey guys! I really appreciate the support of everyone, especially the like of opensesame, Osina wata, douecho,

Nkenke, BOSON, Jisola Mar, IfnobGod et al. for staying with us through this period.

I agree with onyeka80 on the issue of sending mails. I don't know, I guess I just feel uneasy about the idea

for now. Let's believe God for today at least.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2009
@ cheksa & easyT,I hope these pple r not up to something funny.
You see, in my last year's experience,I was not even contacted until SITP started.I then called one of their numbers.I was told 2 mail whoever invited me 4 SRD.As I did,I received a default mail immediatetly.The mail stated that I was not successful.
But no body should let this discourage them.This is because we are still many that have not been contacted & those contacted are very few.I'm very optimistic & full of faith that we will hear from them later 2day 4 good.So let's just chill.GOD has already given us this job
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 9:34am On May 20, 2009
Edoblakky,we prayerfully hope the situation you described that occurred last year does not repeat itself.Lets keep the hope alive for today though its getting desperate.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:15am On May 20, 2009
House just called my coordinator and asked him reasons why I should mail my SRD invitee and he told me he should know my status. So I asked him if they are still sendin out med ivs and he said for now they have stoped and he can't really tell me when and if they will still send out med ivs. That's why he adviced me to mail the person that invited me for the SRD askin him my application status which I have done will still no reply. House the suspense is now gettin from bad to worse with dis kind of developments. Guess someother persons should call and let's put our info together and get sometin more concrete.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:19am On May 20, 2009
@cheksa and edoblakky: i called ma SRD cordinator and i got the same story , dat is to send a mail to know ma status. wats really happening?? a friend who is waiting also said that they might be taking 130persons so lets wait and see.

A word of advice to all hopeful though is dont keep all your eggs in one basket, lets pray for the best and expect the worst. REALITY of LIFE!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:26am On May 20, 2009
House my friend that was told to mail his SRD invitee just told me that he called the man on phone cos he was among those called on phone before his SRD and so the man told him to call him btw 9am to 11am tomorrom. Na wah. Guess we are gettin somewhere and I pray its going to be good new. Someone in the house should also make a move pls.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:40am On May 20, 2009
well i dont know wat to say anymore. wat you are saying is that the man said he should call tommorow. does that apply to everyone else, wondaful
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 10:53am On May 20, 2009
The level the situation has dipped to is just too bad.I've always said they should send mails on one's status whether good or bad.Why allow it to degenerate to this level where people have to call/mail SRD co-ordinator/inviter to get word on where they stand?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.