Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148072 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2009
Good morning all, i hope we had a lovely weekend. Mine was fantastic waiting for the very best.
cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 10:46pm On May 25, 2009
Hello hopefuls, have we all lost hope? this one nobody is available.
anyway hope we still remmember our`fast? wish us luck.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 7:38am On May 26, 2009
No way, nkenke. We're still hopeful cos we know it aint over till God says that it's over.

Yeah, the fasting and prayers are on and we will win. Have a blessed day all.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2009
Hi all, good to know we are still very much around and believing too. The earth is the Lord's and everything in it includin Shell and all the decision makers ther i am very sure there is nobody too big for Him to deal with. Our battle is won already , lets continue to thank God for what He has done
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2009
@ wumwum007,Godeagle,nkenke & all hopefuls,this is the time 2 continue thanking & praising God 4 his favour & goodness.
We are fasting & praying (advisably till 12 noon) not to ask God 4 his help but 2 thank him 4 He has already helped us.We are only just thanking Him & preparing ourselves 4 His nest move.Remember,fasting does not change God,it changes us!
See you all at ELV!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:23am On May 26, 2009
@house let's not relent this trial period. The Lord God will see us thru. Let's see how this week goes, maybe by next week we should call our coordinators to hear the latest from them. What do we think?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 10:37am On May 26, 2009
Hi guys,

Day 2 of our fast.i suppose everyone is involved cos d medicals itself is also another hurdle 2 cross.
wumwum, godeagle, edoblakky, ondcrox, pepperyboy, easyT, uduak_mot, onyeka80, 10qGod,nkenke & all other med IV hopefuls.we r 2geda al d way.it is well.

i concluded my meds yday. nothn eventful,just a chitchat wt d doc.

c u guys @ ELV!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 6:24pm On May 26, 2009
Thanks, Jisola Mar, for taking time to encourage and brief us on your medicals. The activity on the thread is dwindling everyday as our issue

appears to have taken centre stage. It appears no one wants to talk about anything else so that they wont seem insensitive to our plight. Guys, it's

okay to take the thread to other directions while we hope and pray for our IVs. Let's hear gist about when the offer letters will be coming,

plans for ELV and so on. We are already in by His grace, so dont just abandon the thread like that.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 7:13pm On May 26, 2009
Thank God we have all come to terms with my prayer preaching,
One person that has been praying and will not stop until he sees his offer is me
Wishing us all the best/, God can
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 8:30pm On May 26, 2009
@Med hopefuls, keep praying, if u browse through the log on this thread u'll find dat some people got their medicals after some of their colleagues had collected offer letters, There's nothing God cannot do, Like someone had earlier mentioned, God can influence the most influential of the bosses in th HR department in your favour

@Jisolar Mar,,, congrats on d conclusion of ur med, did u pick up any gist on when offer letters are likely to start flying, any info on the notherners stuff some people have been talking about,

1luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 8:40pm On May 26, 2009
Yeah fellow hopefuls, I cant but continue with ceaseless prayers. God is not asleep.  HE has HIS plans for everybody and he has told us that its for good. He is also not one to lie. Is there any wonder then why FAVOUR is ours? I guess not.
However, one thing remains clear. It is the bitter fact that all would not be taken. So in the event of an unsuccessful outcome, its still part of GOD'S grand design for whomsoever, So once again, keep an open mind. I cant stress this enough.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onyeka80: 9:32pm On May 26, 2009
"Thanks, Jisola Mar, for taking time to encourage and brief us on your medicals. The activity on the thread is dwindling everyday as our issue

appears to have taken centre stage. It appears no one wants to talk about anything else so that they wont seem insensitive to our plight. Guys, it's

okay to take the thread to other directions while we hope and pray for our IVs. Let's hear gist about when the offer letters will be coming,

plans for ELV and so on. We are already in by His grace, so dont just abandon the thread like that." GODEAGLE

I totally agree with this statement.

Relax pple the Lord's has done it already, let keep praising Him cos he is worthy of our praise.

We all meet at Edjeba

Chillax pple.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 8:22am On May 27, 2009
hi guys,

Fasting Day 3

well, i didnt pick up any gist.
for one, i didnt really gist wt d other guys i met there( 4 of em).like av posted here sometimes ago,i'm reserved in real life. i dey like 2 hold my side whn i dey nu place smiley.so, i limited my talks 2 just one of em that sat close 2 me.She was of d opinion that SITP will start in Aug but that offer letters may start flyn any moment(even b4 d medicals are completed 4 all) cos last yr, pple got offer letters frm feb & SITP didnt start till April. She had not heard anythng abt d northern thng. frm d tone of discussn ,i guess i ad d better gists,all thanks 2 nairaland grin

& two: save d nurses ,d docs & other medical staff ,i didnt interact any other Shell staff.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 8:39am On May 27, 2009
hey Guys.
Good to see that folks are back up in d buildin'. Prayers continue non-stop by and for everybody!
Y'all have said it all, really.

babake2020:

@Med hopefuls, keep praying, if u browse through the log on this thread u'll find dat some people got their medicals after some of their colleagues had collected offer letters, There's nothing God cannot do, Like someone had earlier mentioned, God can influence the most influential of the bosses in th HR department in your favour
Absolutely! There's nothing his incapable of.

aguyemd:

So in the event of an unsuccessful outcome, its still part of GOD'S grand design for whomsoever, So once again, keep an open mind.
True, true. He disposes.

Cheers guyz
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 10:39am On May 27, 2009
hello house. good to be back. am very glad that we have people in the house who solely bliv in God. i am very sure and positive that God will turn things around in our favour. Like opensesame said, I will not stop praying till I get my offr letter. We are solidly praying for all those yet to get med IVs that God will issue out your Ivs. Remember, except the Lord watchet, the wathcman watchet in vain. God will surely answer our prayers. Amen
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 3:19pm On May 27, 2009
Hello Fellow hopefuls. An interesting dimension to the whole thing is the ongoing crisis at Warri nay the Niger Delta. What effect is it likely to have on the process i.e medicals, offer and eventual resumption of training at Edjeba?? I am inclined to believe that it is unlikely that the programme will commence in an inclement weather. Dont you all think so? Whatever, let Gods plan take pre-eminence. But it will go down in the anals of SITP that this year's ran into stormy weather. One is hoping that with GOD'S divine autopilot, we sha'nt crash land. That much sentiment has been expressed,herein, and it can only continue. Comrades, I enjoin us to keep it aflame.
Lest I forget, fellow hopefuls who had undergone medicals, I have not heard any one discuss the documents we were made to sign b4 commencement of the medicals. What are the implications? I perceive that it takes indemnity from shell if it rejects anybody on medical grounds rather than the charade they fed us as reasons. They are far from cogent as it is unlikely that anybody will be invited for medicals without being successful at the earlier stages. Please do make observations as appropriate.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 4:10pm On May 27, 2009
@aguyemd with this your big grammer, one would wonder why u didnt study law grin

The crisis Delta is giving me concerns too, and i know a whole lot of other people feel d same way, from what i read in the papers, the soldiers would soon conclude their assgnt there. As we speak sha, Warri township is peaceful,

Concerning the document we signed,,, its kind of strange , but like u said, they're probably trying to shield themselves from litigation. But if what the nurses during my meds said is anything to hold on to, then doing ur med is as good as u gettin in,

We gat to continue praying, those waiting for offer letters and those waiting for medical call ups,

1luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 6:02pm On May 27, 2009
My people.I've been away for a while 'cos I didnt have internet access but I've been following developments with my phone.Just couldn't post.Just want to appreciate the support,solidarity,prayers & encouragement thats been shared on this thread.I believe we'll start getting news of offer letters next week.Hopefully,it will be spiced with some med IVs.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 7:27am On May 28, 2009
Hey people. welcome back Easy T. Yeah, the week is almost over and it's unlikely we will hear anything from Shell today.

Amen to your last statement. God bless us all.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by iyobs7(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2009
my dear i just submitted my application and am also hoping for the best
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by elokalive(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2009
i appreciate
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Jarus(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2009
Anybody has an idea about teh take-home(net) pay per month of a first level Shell staff?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 3:08pm On May 28, 2009
hi guys,
EasyT,au u dey?

seems we've got plenty new guys on ds thread 2day.welcome iyobs7,elokalive & jarus(dont i know u?) smiley

@ iyobs,pls which application did u jst submit?

i wish u guys a hapi long wkend.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 5:55pm On May 29, 2009
Jisola,I dey fine o.Its been a very quiet day on the thread.I guess its because of the long weekend & nobody's got any new gist.Hope we get some activity next week.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2009
[size=28pt]what's going on?[/size] Who has the latest info??, on shell pls speak!!!!!

this wait is tiring

1luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2009
for med iv hopeful any news. just spoke to one enaholo bernard and he said that by this week or next week we get mails. i asked the content of the mail he simply said i should be patient that the mail will explain what i should do. i asked if it was med iv he laughed i asked if it was rejection letter he said no. so house im kind of over worried on what the content and our state(med iv hopefuls) is.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2009
@cheksa watz up? y are u worried? where is ur faith?
if the so called Ben said u will get mails n he said it aint
rejection, then its medicals. Shell no get any in between.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2009
@nkeke its not that i have little faith but with the earlier fact that only few vacancies exist in shell, im having a feeling that the mail might be a waiting list thing. like some years back, not everybody that went thru SITP will be taken by shell. they put some people in their waiting list and that list is as good as, guess you know what i mean. so im praying that should not be our portion. what do you think.?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2009
@cheksa, well that was when they go thru SITP b4 SRD now u are staffed
as u proceed to do the SITP. waiting list as in for next recruitment cycle? i doubt if the
northerners crap will affect our own process, that may affect the finance one.
lets just keep our fingers crossed i believe they will definately invite more of us
4 meds. Keep the spirit high.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2009
@nkeke thank for that encouragement. so lets be patient and see what the content of the mail will be. cos its being a long time that we have waited. shell is at least organised enough to send us reject mail if they dont need us but since we didnt get any till now that means something positive should come out. i pray it should favor all those that believe in GOD almighty. the waitin list thing im only speculating. What else should i think.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2009
@ Nkenke & Cheksa, Good day and thanks for at least keeping the thread alive. A friend of mine whose med coincided wit his ICAN exams applied for it to be rescheduled. It was granted on the condition that his would come at the end of the med exercise in June laying credence to the fact that the last has not been heard of the med iv's.
On the northern candidates issue, I did mention that the commercial team lead in the spirit of diversity and inclusiveness did give her cards for such Northern friends of ours to send their Cv's to her (commercial) and to some other person whose e-mail address she gave us for technical graduates. What I cannot confirm is whether such technical graduates are for the present/ongoing SITP.
I wish us all the best as we look forward to the days ahead with high HOPES and EXPECTATIONS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here