Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148060 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2010
yeah that gist has been hovering around for years besides ma friend in SITP told me that there will be one more SITP as he was duly informed by a senior colleague, well lets see how thing pan out, teejan ur reaction please
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2010
Then am on board for the SITP cos am alredy seeing myself in that picture.E go happen!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2010
Lets encourage motivate and share tips on this life time opportunity guys,but this time they said no aptitude tests just interviews like the commercial grads of last yr srd,i think they had pple on the waiting list for the next SITP nd they decided to complete the class with 30 pple,cos a typical SITP class is between 80-100 candidates.Hope alive?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2010
sounds good to me teejan. can u find out wen shell hopefuls will start recieving medical invites
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2010
which position were u billed for?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2010
technical position
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2010
That means that u are an SITP hopeful? i shall try to get info cool
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2010
pepperyboy and wumwum.Got the same mail yesterday that my application is still on hold.I guess there will be a positive outcome soon.The speculation about 30 people being needed for this current recruitment exercise only ads some credence to the rumours.remember somebody had earlier posted last year that thay had about 50 persons on the waiting list.

Lets keep the hope alive,it will happen this year!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2010
you guys are up to 50? thats some wholesome lot. Na whao.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2010
@Easy T,pepperyboy.wummum. i got the same mail.
@teejah nice work on ur update, guess u are really an insider.
@all prayer is the only key
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2010
can any1 help wit sitp test questions,mail 2 tijaniuot@yahoo.com.just want 2 b prepared.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tjcrown: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
@teejan

i like ur attitude;very positive. You have not gone thru SRD and u re asking for sitp questions which i guess those on the waiting list are not even bothering about. What a comic relief. Keep it up bruv, we shall all get there. If you think can, yes U can. any new gist?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2010
@tjcrown,

i think teejan meant aptitude test questions and not SITP exams questions.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
@teejah y dont u wait and know what u are being called for b4 u start worrying. believe me in this particular thread, infos needed here are not coded and they are 93% real and there is usually enof time to prepare. just keep praying and be thankful to GOD and also update the house.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
am just moving too fast! no update yet?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
just got info that some pple hav received mails for interview,am expectant too,i think its in batches!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
too many rumours!God save us!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
teejan:

just got info that some pple hav received mails for interview,am expectant too,i think its in batches!

I just heard something like that too. Infact, there's a guy that said he applied on the 4th April and got email for interview on the 8th.
That was a quick one. Nobody knows what is happening now in Shell.
We have to remain prayerful.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2010
teejan:

too many rumours!God save us!

sheyyy, no body knows what to believe again. grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tjcrown: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
it might be true , u know shell is well organised, the interview might be in baches. I wish all the interviewee all the best. Lets all the hopeful be patient, i hope btw now and next ymonth, more info ll surely be available.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
@teejan,
please, have you been able to confirm if it's interview straight or aptitude test first?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2010
interview straight
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2010
i work for a reservoir evaluation company inside shell in PH and these HR guys code information so much,no wahala sha,we go make am.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2010
@teejah since its interview straight, then it will be "CAR". prepare urself on challenging issues the world, nigeria, niger delta region is facing cos you will have to discuss and provide solution to those issues. its usually a 45mins interview but its always fun. its a one on one interview
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tjcrown: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2010
@teejan

well done. I have to commend u for going extra mile to get info for the nairalander without minding the resistance from your source. It is a good camaraderie and I pray that you shall reap ur reward for being helpful to others. I m for Finance who passed SRD since august last year and now on the waiting list. if you any info for us too, please do not mind to share it with us, but dont let it strain ur relationship with ur source. There is always eagerness and curiousity to know what shell has in stock for pple like me cos its really hampering my long term plan. However, I m always very happy for being part of this thread, sharing opinion and idea on our aspiration. More post ll be appreciated guys!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2010
hey teejan, we will give u a title on this thread and we the elders of this thread will put u in the shell hopeful hall of fame, how far with ur source pertaining to the info on medicals for old timers (SITP)
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2010
@pepperyboy you are right. teejay deserves a title. also teejay pls can u follow up on pepperyboys request. thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2010
@cheksa,

Thanks a great deal for that info. You guys are definitely going to be called soon.Just a matter of days.

@teejan,
Keep up the good work, we go jam for SITP now. cool
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2010
i just got info that the medicals of last yerar would be merged with ours as the current stream of SITP would round up in july,we would be in by August God willing.The medicals would be in july when they must have selected for this recruitment.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
@teejay usually shell gives at least a month before the commencement of the program to allow for resignation, so if med will be by july, which usually runs for about a month and half, logically it wont fall into their schedule. so guess it will start earlier than july.
@house whats ur say,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
@teejan,

Man, so the interviews should be next week going by your latest info. Man, i can't wait to get out of this place.
Thanks again for the info.

3 Gbosas for you,
Gbosa!, Gbosa!!, Gbosa!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.