Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148058 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2010
forgot if u are above 30,u are likely not to b shortlisted.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tjcrown: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
@teejan

thanks for giving update info. it seems u have a reliable source of info on shell recuitment. Can u please help us find out the hope of commercial graduates on the waiting list. its been close to 8 months now we passed SRD, only one or two pple have been given appointment letter. Can you please help us confirm the likelihood appointment this year. Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2010
Shell calls only on need basis but i would see if i can get some info from the guy that gives me feed back ,my neighbour
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2010
well guys one of my friends in shell told me that all things been equal the recruitment process for these new guys should commence in may and end up in june and then medicals for them. but for shell hopefuls medicals should commence in may/june, men this is interesting news, pls all asundry go in and get info from ur contacts so that we can marry our information and confirm that our shell dream is a reality
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lonelydude: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
teejan:

forgot if u are above 30,u are likely not to b shortlisted.

I think this applies to those without Masters except the rule has been changed
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lonelydude: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2010
@teejan,

please, have they given you guys date for interview now?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2010
even with an Msc competition is keen,if u are above 30,just pray.The interview i learn would be done at the ending of the april/early may.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lonelydude: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2010
just confirmed from someone that it's 27 max for BSc and 30 max for MSc.
I suspect more stringent criteria.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2010
@pepperyboy and teejah nice work. pls house lets keep this thread real and alive cos thats the spirit. also anyone with concrete info should not fail to contribute
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2010
I hope we make it to Shell eventually,u end so many years of misery and poverty?guys be positive.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2010
no interview date yet for the shortlisted gees
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2010
@teejan,

Please, how long did it take from the time your application went from 'under review' to 'shortlisted'?
I'm just struggling with impatience here man.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2010
My application was submitted on the 23rd march and at no time did it show under review,it showed received and precisely on the 25th showed shortlisted.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2010
Dat was a quick one teejan. I submitted 23rd as well but got up the ladder to 'under review' just last tuesday.
Got a couple of friends with similar situation as mine.
God help us o.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2010
teejan please, can you help us find out from your source if they're still shortlisting?
Gosh, I've never been so impatient in my life b4.
Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
i learnt that they have stopped shortlisting although for some people that do not meet the requirements they might get regret letters and those that have submitted and are under-review the application might be like that until when they can find another graduate opportunity,i know of a friend that applied for SRD last year may 2009 and his application was under review until march this year 2010,shell sent him a mail to re-apply in six months time they specifically told him to send his CV to some shell staffs.Na God fit do am!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2010
mine is a miracle i made a 2.2,although i have an Msc in pet Engr but its not it.I would get the job by Gods Grace.God has shown me the light.I hope a miracle happens to us all!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
thanks for the info teejan. You are very lucky o.
Anyways, I believe we'll get there someday.

Welldone.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2010
wats sup guys got a mail from shell today saying that my application is still on hold and that they are still trying to find a graduate opportunity for me. well this means that there is some hope and light at the end of the tunnel, teejan thanks for all the info bruv, u r really doing good on this thread. all the best and lets keep this thread ALIVE!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tjcrown: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2010
@teejan

u promised to help us (commercial graduates) get the latest from your source. The commercial graduate that have passed srd since august 2009, we ll all appreciate if u can get useful info for us. Thanks

why is the ongoing recruitment for sitp for technocal graduates was not publicised, is not even on shell website, any reason for this?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 7:08am On Apr 09, 2010
This recruitment is not SITP,its a direct recruitment,i mean there are plans to scrap SITP to cut cost.As for the commercial grads no info yet,they are trying to boost production and the tecnical grads are needed due to the exodus of some experienced hands from shell,nd they are considering staffing some contract staffs.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2010
The opportunity was not publicised because the target for this campaign is just 30 grads.why advertise?and the recruitment would take about 15-20 niger-deltans and between 15-20 to the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2010
@ pepperyboy, got the same mail too, i am sure we are in for a pleasant suprise from God this time around. Watch out
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2010
@teejan at this rate you will probably have the list of successful candidates, lol. This is an interesting twist, so SITP will be scraped?
hmmmmm. good work teejan but lets get all the facts straight. pls find out more from ur source and i will call ma friend running the programme currently. cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2010
might be a speculation but any1 with more concrete info would be appreciated.Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by neatact: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2010
hey guys i see the tempo has returned, so its not sitp, hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2010
Well its still obscure?lets be on red alert. undecided
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tjcrown: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2010
@teejan

Thanks for your swift response. I wish everyone all the best in our quest to join shell. However, the commercial graduates on the waiting list, we ll fold our arms and pray to God for luck to shine on us. If you do have any info in respect of hr/finance on the waiting list, please do not hesitate to inform the house. As shell is planning to boost production, shell ll definitely need more engineers, they ll need more hr pple to handle the admin and salary side and they ll also need finance pple to support the production. or what do u guys think about my thought?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teejan: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2010
lets be positive?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2010
yeah b positive. im sure they have plans for everyone its a matter of time, ma first test was in march 2008, so u can imagine how long i have been waiting.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by neatact: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2010
when i asked, i was told that 4 technical position, all entrants must pass through the training programme, so i think its sitp, the rumour that sitp would be scraped has been on 4 several years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.