Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! (18380 Views)

10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls / Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / Myth Busted: Men Can Hold Pee Longer Than Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
Sugardiva:

@ no.s 2, 5, 7 dnt knw abt dt.
@ no. 8 very very wrong. Some women are widly in d mood at dt time of the month. Somethng abt d high level of secretion of hormone oestrogen.
@ no. 4 many women (like me) don't xperience abdominal cramps at all.
The rest of ur list is correct I guess. Ders definitely bratty and bitchy behviour.

thats the funny thing with Menses:
every woman have different symtoms(some similar).. E.g these are some of the Symtoms that come with Menstruatn: Nausea,Vomiting.,uncomfortable.,Mood swing.,abdominal pains,backache,migraine., etc

for those who dnt knw why they xperience Menstrual cramps,dis is it:
immediately afta Ovulatn, the muscles of the Vagina,and the abdominal muscles in d Vagina begins 2 contract continously..it contracts,so dat it can push d Blood(menses) outta ya V....
(the contractn is wat causes Headache.,stomach upset,backache et cetra)

kai! Ma hand don day pain me! :-/
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Martini101(m): 1:37am On Apr 11, 2012
27naira. Tadpole? Explain more abt no. 9.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 11, 2012
@topic:
mschew!! grin
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 11, 2012
27naira: I dont need to listen to her voice. cheesy

Signs to look out for when your woman is menstruating (emphasis on YOUR WOMAN not another woman) grin :

1. Too many pimples on her pumpkin face cheesy
2. Dry lips
3. Too much frowning, complaining and outbursts
4. She cries and complain of abdominal cramp cry
5. changes in her nyash curvature (i dont know why)
6. full breast with succulent hard n.iples cool cool hehe
7. Too much body scent. (disgusting)
8. She will NEVER be in the mood grin grin
9. On rare occasions, you might find a tadpole on your bed, dont be alarmed, her egg just hatched grin grin

Thank me later tongue
Oga, start explaining number 9.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by samcigar(m): 3:29am On Apr 11, 2012
if she likes let her change her face as that of transfiguration it doesnt bother me once i see her behavior i know quite alright she is not in that moody way.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by samcigar(m): 3:33am On Apr 11, 2012
will it be advisable for men to meet a woman on a mentrual time? for me i feel thats the right time for them to have fun more.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by ujchief(m): 5:24am On Apr 11, 2012
samcigar: will it be advisable for men to meet a woman on a mentrual time? for me i feel thats the right time for them to have fun more.
yea, as long as u're turned on with the sight of blood and foul smell! You might as well lick her punny while u're at it.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by lagcity(m): 6:13am On Apr 11, 2012
my GF is high fashion kinda girl. so anytime she abandons high fashion and wraps her head like erykah badu, u know its that time of the month. i dont know why she wraps her head like that. maybe sumtin to do wit headache during menses. ladies, can u pls explain this behavior to me?

Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 11, 2012
ItsModella:
Oga, start explaining number 9.

Please dear never argue with foolish people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by megareal: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2012

Signs to look out for when your woman is menstruating (emphasis on YOUR WOMAN not another woman) grin :

2. Dry lips
9. On rare occasions, you might find a tadpole on your bed, dont be alarmed, her egg just hatched grin grin

Thank me later tongue
Tadpole ke? Thought it is men who release tadpole during ejaculation? The tadpoles then do swimming competion to fertilise the egg. What the heck! Guy you try for the confusion sha.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by megareal: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2012

2. Dry lips

Thank me later tongue
Tadpole ke? Thought it is men who release tadpole during release? The tadpoles then do swimming competion to fertilise the egg. What the heck! Guy you try for the confusion sha.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by emsquare(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2012
Interesting!
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by 27naira(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2012
donedy:

Please dear never argue with foolish people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

And who is the "foolish" people here?

I forgive your ignorance and poor cognizance of humor. unimaginative bas.tard
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by owhizkid: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2012

2. Dry lips

Thank me later tongue

2. Dry lips

Thank me later tongue

2. Dry lips

Thank me later tongue
explain ''tadpole''
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by owhizkid: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2012

2. Dry lips

Thank me later tongue

2. Dry lips

Thank me later tongue

2. Dry lips

Thank me later tongue
explain ''tadpole''
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by fesse(f): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2012
@27naira i give to you jor.

But some of those your points varies. Like i personally don't used to dry lips.
Another point is dressing sense will automatically change.
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by 27naira(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2012
Why is everyone so interested in this "tadpole" thing? grin

Boys ask your girlfriends, cheesy believe me if she doesnt tell you, then she must be hiding something. cheesy

Otherwise, tune in to Discovery channel for more update. lol

But seriously every egg hatches into something isn't it? lol

Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Leyelyzo: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2012
megareal:
Tadpole ke? Thought it is men who release tadpole during release? The tadpoles then do swimming competion to fertilise the egg. What the heck! Guy you try for the confusion sha.

Why are guyz so fuss about tadpole? Can't you reason beyond your nose? Well i no blame you sha, na lack of experience.
@27naira u be badt boy, see what your satirical and sarcastic tadpole has caused the tiro
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by 27naira(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2012
fesse: @27naira i give to you jor.

But some of those your points varies. Like i personally don't used to dry lips.
Another point is dressing sense will automatically change.

Currect babe. wink

That is true as well.

High sense of self-consciousness comes into play.

Beside her (your) bag becomes automatically heavier. Thanks to "Always" grin
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by 27naira(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2012
Leyelyzo:

Why are guyz so fuss about tadpole? Can't you reason beyond your nose? Well i no blame you sha, na lack of experience.
@27naira u be badt boy, see what your satirical and sarcastic tadpole has caused the tiro

lol. They wan make i explain grin
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by EfemenaXY: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2012

2. Dry lips

Thank me later tongue

1. Tick
2. Cross (x) infact, double cross to that! XX
3. Tick (guilty as charged!) tongue
4. Cross (x) Not had that since I had my first child
5. How do you mean? I look the same jor!
6. Tick
7. Hmmm don't know about that. What I do know is that I become even more self concious, so asides the bath in the morning before going to work and a bath in the evening when I get home, I know I use lots of J'adore (perfume) - but then again, it's all part of personal hygene
8. Tick. Infact, double tick there man! Don't even want to be touched or cuddled at that time of the month - don't know why grin grin
9. THE HECK!!! PLS EXPLAIN THAT ONE O!! shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by JennyAgun(f): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2012
good one efemena. hw r u doin?
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Akpan107(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2012
Babasessy:

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-01/how-men-can-decode-womens-menstrual-cycles

Photo Quiz! Can you tell which one of these women is ovulating and which one is menstruating?
The left pix appear to be more sexy, i think....
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by 2nex(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2012
interesting.....
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by moHot(f): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by moHot(f): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
^^ That's a very nasty picture. Ugh!
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by jaysm(f): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
Nawa o! If a woman
is scenting (disgusting) and harshing tadpole during menses, then she's a dirty woman. cos u can't even see, smell if a clean woman is seeing menses!
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by EfemenaXY: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
Jenny Agun: good one efemena. hw r u doin?

Thanks girl, I'm doing good cheesy

Hope you are too? smiley
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by StateOfMind: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
27naira:

Currect babe. wink

That is true as well.

High sense of self-consciousness comes into play.

Beside her (your) bag becomes automatically heavier. Thanks to "Always" grin

BAD GUY!!! Lol
Re: Women Sound Different When Menstruating. Men Can Tell! by Babasessy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / Osun Deputy Governor Attends Opening Of Akin Ajayi Owned Osogbo Central Hospital / Yuda Baldness and Beard Hair Regrowth Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.