Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? (1259 Views)

When U Have To Dodge Ur Ex In Public( Pix) / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles / Will You Marry Or Date Somebody From The Same Office. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? by tpm(m): 3:08am On Apr 11, 2012
As undergraduates studying the same course in the same school, we were once into each other. We both know each others strengths and weaknesses. We have had it rough in virtually every hidden corners of the campus and in all styles possible. Today we are graduates and i am working while she's still searching for job. Upon my graduation, i discovered i was loving someone else more than her. We talked and then decided to end the relationship, promising to keep the friendship unaffected. Presently, her search for job without success has given me cause for concern. At least for old time sake. Her people who once knew us as inseparable love birds now thought i have gone invisible leaving her to suffer without help. Out of concern, i took the bold step to work her through to recruitment in the company where i work. Fortunately after the interview, the management considered her good for the job. However, as fate may have it, she was to be employed to work in the same unit with me. This unit are for guys and i don't know why the decision was taken to bring her in there. Was it because she's an engineer since the unit is more of technical operations? I know my colleagues and what they are capable of. How to co-exist with this gal without reopening the buried emotions of the past has become a serious source of worry to me. Of course i can't work against the same employment i was happy we finally landed. That is why i consider it thoughtful to bring this situation to the family, hoping i 'd get favorable counsels as usual. One luv
Re: Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? by shedraq1: 5:06am On Apr 11, 2012
tpm: As undergraduates studying the same course in the same school, we were once into each other. We both know each others strengths and weaknesses. We have had it rough in virtually every hidden corners of the campus and in all styles possible. Today we are graduates and i am working while she's still searching for job. Upon my graduation, i discovered i was loving someone else more than her. We talked and then decided to end the relationship, promising to keep the friendship unaffected. Presently, her search for job without success has given me cause for concern. At least for old time sake. Her people who once knew us as inseparable love birds now thought i have gone invisible leaving her to suffer without help. Out of concern, i took the bold step to work her through to recruitment in the company where i work. Fortunately after the interview, the management considered her good for the job. However, as fate may have it, she was to be employed to work in the same unit with me. This unit are for guys and i don't know why the decision was taken to bring her in there. Was it because she's an engineer since the unit is more of technical operations? I know my colleagues and what they are capable of. How to co-exist with this gal without reopening the buried emotions of the past has become a serious source of worry to me. Of course i can't work against the same employment i was happy we finally landed. That is why i consider it thoughtful to bring this situation to the family, hoping i 'd get favorable counsels as usual. One luv

your past is haunting you and definitely one or two of those four guys will start banging her as soon as they get her gsm or BB PIN.

Anyway salary is slavery....PLEASE RESIGN and create employment with the skills,experience and qualification you already have.

If dangote,adenuga,jim ovia,jimoh ibrahim,bill gates,coscharis,elizade ,honeywell etc were all working for people or companies would you have been employed.

ONLY THE BOLD GET THE GOLD

ONLY RISK TAKERS BECOME RICH

THOSE WITH THE LION HEART GET THE LION SHARE

SALARY IS SLAVERY
Re: Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? by Killz1(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2012
Kai see fcck up.

Why did you do that? I know you meant well, but why? Omo i no fit o. . . This is like setting yourself on fire and expecting not to get burnt. . .
Re: Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? by Bisjosh(f): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2012
tpm: As undergraduates studying the same course in the same school, we were once into each other. We both know each others strengths and weaknesses. We have had it rough in virtually every hidden corners of the campus and in all styles possible. Today we are graduates and i am working while she's still searching for job. Upon my graduation, i discovered i was loving someone else more than her. We talked and then decided to end the relationship, promising to keep the friendship unaffected. Presently, her search for job without success has given me cause for concern. At least for old time sake. Her people who once knew us as inseparable love birds now thought i have gone invisible leaving her to suffer without help. Out of concern, i took the bold step to work her through to recruitment in the company where i work. Fortunately after the interview, the management considered her good for the job. However, as fate may have it, she was to be employed to work in the same unit with me. This unit are for guys and i don't know why the decision was taken to bring her in there. Was it because she's an engineer since the unit is more of technical operations? I know my colleagues and what they are capable of. How to co-exist with this gal without reopening the buried emotions of the past has become a serious source of worry to me. Of course i can't work against the same employment i was happy we finally landed. That is why i consider it thoughtful to bring this situation to the family, hoping i 'd get favorable counsels as usual. One luv

u shld ve helped her get a job with another coy
Re: Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? by Confilass: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2012
Bros, dat was nice of u. I can tell u she won't 4get ur kind heart towards her.

U can still be only friends with no strings attach, it's possible. U just have to keep ur mind free. Don't resign, with time u'll get over it. It's just d beginning dat's why u're feeling dat way.

Time heals wound. Just pretend nothing had happened btw both of u and don't hint anybody.
Re: Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2012
Of-course na, na wetin go sweet pass be dat.... Ur sexuaal urge would be satisfied at work too cool
Re: Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2012
u r in for a roller coaster ride my friend. u will either end up makin up or suffer emotional ache. just get ready
Re: Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? by SAFO(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
shedraq1:

your past is haunting you and definitely one or two of those four guys will start banging her as soon as they get her gsm or BB PIN.

Anyway salary is slavery....PLEASE RESIGN and create employment with the skills,experience and qualification you already have.

If dangote,adenuga,jim ovia,jimoh ibrahim,bill gates,coscharis,elizade ,honeywell etc were all working for people or companies would you have been employed.

ONLY THE BOLD GET THE GOLD

ONLY RISK TAKERS BECOME RICH

THOSE WITH THE LION HEART GET THE LION SHARE

SALARY IS SLAVERY

What are you babbling about! undecided
Re: Can U Work In The Same Office With Ur Ex? by Z8(m): 1:48am On Apr 13, 2012
@ poster better don't listing to shadrak..dis resigning isn't an option because ur "uncomfortable".dere is no emotional ish dat will resurface...rada its sexual temptation pure nd simple..check yourself and u'll be fine.if ur collegues decide 2 use nd dump her its nt ur p d highest u can do is councel her againt the guys..bt bro she's nt ur responsibility

(1) (Reply)

Do All Men Cheat ? / What A Man Needs From His Girl / Ibadan-based..ladies I Need Ur Advice On My SEX Life,plz Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.