Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Will You Marry Or Date Somebody From The Same Office. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Or Date Somebody From The Same Office. (724 Views)

Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? / Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? / Would U Marry Or Date A Physically Challenged Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry Or Date Somebody From The Same Office. by 2Legit2Qui: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2009
You are not maried, you are the boss, or even not the boss, will you try work place relationship if given the opportunity.
Re: Will You Marry Or Date Somebody From The Same Office. by OBNOXIOUS: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2009
I won't date or marry a woman in my office for nothing. Iyama! lipsrsealed

But i can f***k them sporadically and have occassional one night stands with no strings whatso ever attached! I think its better to just f**k your co-worker and leave her hanging than attach any silly emotions to it. It could be disasterous!

Just f***k them and split! cheesy
Re: Will You Marry Or Date Somebody From The Same Office. by hackney(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2009
Yes , i can but it can get a bit complex.
Went out with this completely fit brummie blonde from my office;
Then she told all the girls i was a tripodĀ  when i was weeks off;
was'nt complaining but didnt like her putting out my business like that.
Now they all look at my crotch when i walk pass; i find that invasive.

Girls will always 'giggle' it to their mates and it will get awkward but its so tempting esp when it gets boring in the work place in summer with all those thighs and boobs flashing about.

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real? / I Need Help / Love Before Or After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.