Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Lagos State To Legalize Voluntary Cremation Of Corpses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State To Legalize Voluntary Cremation Of Corpses (6281 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce / Rivers: Tribunal Admits Photos Of Corpses Of Killed ‘voters’ / Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lagos State To Legalize Voluntary Cremation Of Corpses by Dsage1: 9:35am On May 05, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You are an educationist and you type post in these textspeak format, poor grammatical construct and with so much mis-spelling?

You are a cretin!

No wonder our education system is churning out moorons like you.

What would our black smiths (sic), sculptors and enginers (sic) have achieved if not interupted (sic)? person educationist!

Bloody illiterate!

Nothing is wrong with the Western education we practice apart from the fact that, due to misgovernance, fucktards like you can turnaround and say you are an educationist in the system.

So,u're stil alive,infact dis is the first time i wi be agued with mooronic person like you. Common sense is what you lack,i abbreviated alot &typing vry fast as wel weneva on NL,because i replied to many post at the same time.

I dont kno why u take NL serious, as a place to exhibit ur mooronic writtn skill.And i can see dat 'person,cretin&mooron' is d only words in ur dictionary. Pls try to apply a new words u learned in a logical manner, mature/intelligent pple dont called others person,cretin etc but based their arguemnt on fact by citing some example.

Growup man,dis's 21st century,honestly u're a disgrace to d black race by claiming we had no science and technology. Actually,our science and technology then was quite inferior to dat of d west but d society is dynamic and not stagnant,that's the tendency to develop by any given society is inevitable as long as they believes in their natural way. For instance,china was not colonized by d west but among d most devloped countries today.

My boy,i knew you are too young to reason along with me but wi advise u to read more abt African culture.
Re: Lagos State To Legalize Voluntary Cremation Of Corpses by Sagamite(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2012
D sage:

So,u're stil alive,infact dis is the first time i wi be agued with mooronic person like you. Common sense is what you lack,i abbreviated alot &typing vry fast as wel weneva on NL,because i replied to many post at the same time.

I dont kno why u take NL serious, as a place to exhibit ur mooronic writtn skill.And i can see dat 'person,cretin&mooron' is d only words in ur dictionary. Pls try to apply a new words u learned in a logical manner, mature/intelligent pple dont called others person,cretin etc but based their arguemnt on fact by citing some example.

Growup man,dis's 21st century,honestly u're a disgrace to d black race by claiming we had no science and technology. Actually,our science and technology then was quite inferior to dat of d west but d society is dynamic and not stagnant,that's the tendency to develop by any given society is inevitable as long as they believes in their natural way. For instance,china was not colonized by d west but among d most devloped countries today.

My boy,i knew you are too young to reason along with me but wi advise u to read more abt African culture.

You are a person!

Reason along your illiterate track?

This is an example of the "educationists" we have in Nigeria that is leading to our educational system producing cretins!

This cretin does not even know how to use past and present tenses or the right punctuations. FOOOOOOL!

See grammar! Are you sure you are not Shina Rambo the way you spray bullets?

person!
Re: Lagos State To Legalize Voluntary Cremation Of Corpses by chic2pimp(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHEIIIIII MY RIBS OOOOOOOOOOO

I DON LAFF TIRE TODAY

BLOODY HELL!!!......Bleep ME SIDEWAYS..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUPENG Calls Off Strike / We Are Fighting Poverty Step-by-step — FG / Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.