Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant (1769 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Inemeabasimi(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
My girlfriend was reap and she got pregnant at d age of 14 b4 we no each other,she gave birth go d baby an d baby is with his brother,who force her 2 keep d baby,am in love wit her an i want 2 marry her bt what should i tell my parent? Or should i keep it secret from them? Am confuse,pls help...
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by saiology(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
Why keeping Ȋ̝̊̅† as α secret,Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o​ far u ♥ her den tell Ūя̲̅ parent her situation nd let dem understand sat u truly ♥ her II bieve d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ would let u marry her than hideing Ȋ̝̊̅† from them from τ̲̅ђƎ begining!!!! II dnt tink D̶̲̥̅̊ªΤ̲̅ will ßƺ wise if u hide Ȋ̝̊̅† from them
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by dabrake(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
Inemeabasimi: My girlfriend was reap and she got pregnant at d age of 14 b4 we no each other,she gave birth go d baby an d baby is with his brother,who force her 2 keep d baby,am in love wit her an i want 2 marry her bt what should i tell my parent? Or should i keep it secret from them? Am confuse,pls help...
this calabar man sef, why you go wan keep am secret nah? Omo, as lie get long legs, long strides and good leg speed, truth get tiny legs and him no dey run fast but d irony of d whole mata be sey no matter how lie dey run fast and truth dey swagger, truth go still catch up with d lie. Me don talk my own
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Inemeabasimi(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
My mummy will not be happy if i tell her becoz there is a lady she want me to marry
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by EFCC1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
Inemeabasimi: My girlfriend was reap
REAP. . . abi ur girlfriend na agricultural product?
RAPE. . . your parent should know broh
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
Inemeabasimi: My mummy will not be happy if i tell her becoz there is a lady she want me to marry
Guy, come u don finish puberty? Hear urself,ur mummy will not b happy Mstewwww!!!!

Come if ur maley wan dey show stubborn,ask her if she were in d gals shoe wat will she have ur father do?

A real mother wud bless ur union.

So u berra stop acting like dose chewing gum bois and man up.
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by ijebuboy18(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
@poster, please grow some balls and act like a man. So she has a kid, so what? Now u can no longer face ur own parents and stand ur ground as 2 what u want. 9ja guys sef and their insecurities...
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by saiology(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
Guy αℓℓ II knw iz D̶̲̥̅̊ªΤ̲̅ there iz α stage u get to i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life W̶̲̥̅̊ђεяε by your parent dnt hav to take αℓℓ decision ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ u!!!!!! Why will d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want u to marry who u dnt ♥ !!!!! Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo boi ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡  decive Ūя̲̅ self Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo  ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ Ūя̲̅ hrt. α word iz α enough ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ τ̲̅ђƎ wise
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Killz1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2012
saiology: Guy αℓℓ II knw iz D̶̲̥̅̊ªΤ̲̅ there iz α stage u get to i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life W̶̲̥̅̊ђεяε by your parent dnt hav to take αℓℓ decision ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ u!!!!!! Why will d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want u to marry who u dnt ♥ !!!!! Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo boi ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡  decive Ūя̲̅ self Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo  ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ Ūя̲̅ hrt. α word iz α enough ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ τ̲̅ђƎ wise
WTF is this? Do you folks know how annoying this damned font is? undecided
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
Killz.:

He own na palasa, d guy dey use BB thunder.
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Ammyng(f): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
Lmao @ reap
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Killz1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
He own na palasa, d guy dey use BB thunder.
+100
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
It's ur life and ur future , if u r ok with every other thing about her. Go ahead and marry her tell no one about the issue , it should be ur two little secret
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Inemeabasimi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ok, am ready to tell my parent bt she say she will brought d child 2 d house 2 b wit us,when we got marry. Should i agree?
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
Inemeabasimi: Ok, am ready to tell my parent bt she say she will brought d child 2 d house 2 b wit us,when we got marry. Should i agree?
Pls ask for a English teacher in d column for ur wedding gift options.

Come ur brain dey standby ni? So wia she for put her pikin?

Ur case na apology I swearigawd!
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by slimyem: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pls ask for a English teacher in d column for ur wedding gift options.

Come ur brain dey standby ni? So wia she for put her pikin?

Ur case na apology I swearigawd!
lmao!
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Chimezie198(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
Inemeabasimi: Ok, am ready to tell my parent bt she say she will brought d child 2 d house 2 b wit us,when we got marry. Should i agree?
Guy,
its lyk u no dey lyk enta english class
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by saiology(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
W̶̲̥̅̊ђεяε u wan keep Ǻ♍ b4!!!! Infact make una wear d same attire ‎​Ŋa̶̲̥̅ u  even carry d pikin!!!! Dnt J̶̲̥̅̊μ̥§τ̣̣̥ hide anthing ßƺ plain
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Natasha2(f): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
Lmao @ replies grin
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2012
Sounds funny but even though the ability to speak English doesn't say anything about someone's IQ, I have noticed that the uneducated Nigerians are also the most pathetically ignorant.

Does that mean, if Nigerian man nor go school, sense nor go grow for him head? ah wetin me i dey talk self. Them dey even dey discuss am for here say most educated Nigerians lack independent and critical thinking capabilities.

https://www.nairaland.com/907737/why-critical-thinking-common-sense
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Odunnu: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
thank you for making my timeout on NL worthwhile tonight.
Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

idiot †ЂΞ guy force U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ read him post? Why U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ like show ursef FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ every thread? Dem cook crase giv U̶̲̥̅̊ chop?
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by saiology(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2012
II ​​ ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ p i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ bringing τ̲̅ђƎ child to Ūя̲̅ house!!!! Or dnt u want τ̲̅ђƎ child to stay wif u
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by xynerise: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2012
She reap where she did not sow undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Called His Girlfriend "f0cking B1tch" @ The Subway / Pls Save My Marriage / How To Make A Guy Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.