Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? (5919 Views)

How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by metaldude(m): 12:48am On Apr 12, 2012
Like seriously,Nairalanders,I would really like to know the age a guy can start a relationship.At 22,200level,my mum still believes that I am too young to have a girlfriend.Seeing me with a girl three days ago,she berated and tongue-lashed me heavily.She said I should wait till I am through with my degree probably at 24.How do I convince her,guys?

1 Like

Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2012
Mr man U̶̲̥̅̊ may be old physically, but mentally U̶̲̥̅̊ are a small Boy. I started havin gf when i was 17 in my 100 level, aπϑ my babe then was 26, i never succumbed to any of her arguement that she was older than me then,cos i was a big boy. Bottomline is U̶̲̥̅̊ can start havin a gf when U̶̲̥̅̊ know that HIV/ AIDS is real, aπϑ when U̶̲̥̅̊ know she could possibly get pregnant aπϑ U̶̲̥̅̊ could be a father
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2012
metaldude: Like seriously,Nairalanders,I would really like to know the age a guy can start a relationship.At 22,200level,my mum still believes that I am too young to have a girlfriend.Seeing me with a girl three days ago,she berated and tongue-lashed me heavily.She said I should wait till I am through with my degree probably at 24.How do I convince her,guys?

@metaldude.....ask google grin grin grin
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by youngsoye(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2012
@metaldude,let us imagine dat u have a girl friend n mistakenly u got her pregnant. Do u want 2 be a father at dis stage of ur life?
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by metaldude(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2012
youngsoye: @metaldude,let us imagine dat u have a girl friend n mistakenly u got her pregnant. Do u want 2 be a father at dis stage of ur life?
Nope!I wouldn't want to be a father at this stage.Moreover,Is it every relationship that ends in pregnancy?
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by metaldude(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2012
tiniyata: Mr man U̶̲̥̅̊ may be old physically, but mentally U̶̲̥̅̊ are a small Boy. I started havin gf when i was 17 in my 100 level, aπϑ my babe then was 26, i never succumbed to any of her arguement that she was older than me then,cos i was a big boy. Bottomline is U̶̲̥̅̊ can start havin a gf when U̶̲̥̅̊ know that HIV/ AIDS is real, aπϑ when U̶̲̥̅̊ know she could possibly get pregnant aπϑ U̶̲̥̅̊ could be a father
Tiniyata,like seriously,you dated a 26yrs old lady at 17yrs?How did you woo her or did she woo you?
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by metaldude(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2012
wise_many2k:

@metaldude.....ask google grin grin grin
Who is this one?Bleep off jor!
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2012
metaldude: Like seriously,Nairalanders,I would really like to know the age a guy can start a relationship.At 22,200level,my mum still believes that I am too young to have a girlfriend.Seeing me with a girl three days ago,she berated and tongue-lashed me heavily.She said I should wait till I am through with my degree probably at 24.How do I convince her,guys?
Why would your berate you because you're with a girl. Or did she catch you with her in a compromising position?
When you brought the girl home, did you introduce her to your mum? Maybe as a 'friend' or 'coursemate'
I'm sure if you did that, she'll get the hint because guys don't introduce any kind of female friend or coursemates.
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by Killz1(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2012
Call me weird or whatever, but i see nothing wrong in waiting. . . Seriously! What's the rush all about?

2 Likes

Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2012
youngsoye: @metaldude,let us imagine dat u have a girl friend n mistakenly u got her pregnant. Do u want 2 be a father at dis stage of ur life?
Yyou SOUND like a teenager.
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2012
You know the fact that you even have to ask is in itself tacky. You're ready when you're ready.
You know the fact that you even have to ask is in itself tacky. You're ready when you're ready to share your life and be responsible for both your actions and hers.
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by metaldude(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:
Call me weird or whatever, but i see nothing wrong in waiting. . . Seriously! What's the rush all about?
Killz,Isn't relationship meant to start from somewhere?
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by metaldude(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2012
fresh_dude: You know the fact that you even have to ask is in itself tacky. You're ready when you're ready.You know the fact that you even have to ask is in itself tacky. You're ready when you're ready to share your life and be responsible for both your actions and hers.
My mum seems not to realise this.She is the extremely religious type who believes you shouldn't get close to a lady anyhow,unless you are ready to settle down for marriage.
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by KevinII(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2012
i have my first girlfriend inside the hospital where i was born in the bed beside me. we use to do crying competition to get hot
when you give woman belle your mummy will realize you are man. she think you are a small boy so go and give woman belle
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by Killz1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2012
metaldude: Killz,Isn't relationship meant to start from somewhere?
It's not about where it starts from, but your mental maturity. . . Believe it or not, your mother knows you more than you know yourself. Just take it as a motherly advice coming from her. Mind you, she never asked you not to date or whatever the blah, but she's only asking you to wait a little. . . Remember, your mother was once a 22 year old, therefore, she knows what you are going thru. . . wink wink
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by Serginho(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2012
Nt all relationships but mind u, no guy intends gettin his gal pregnant at 22, it might jst happen on a fateful day so d question is, cn u face it; should it happen...
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by metaldude(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:

It's not about where it starts from, but your mental maturity. . . Believe it or not, your mother knows you more than you know yourself. Just take it as a motherly advice coming from her. Mind you, she never asked you not to date or whatever the blah, but she's only asking you to wait a little. . . Remember, your mother was once a 22 year old, therefore, she knows what you are going thru. . . wink wink
Thanks,bro!
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by metaldude(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2012
Serginho: Nt all relationships but mind u, no guy intends gettin his gal pregnant at 22, it might jst happen on a fateful day so d question is, cn u face it; should it happen...
I don't intend impregnating my girl anytime soon.I just extremely love her as my lover and friend.
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by kilimanjaro(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2012
Op, i dont think is about the age...... Is because u are not mentally mature enough, and your mum knows this.
Btw, u are what we call then a mummy's pet!

2 Likes

Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by kilimanjaro(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2012
Op, i will suggest u change that your personal text(swagger boi to bad), for u lack swagger!
It's just a suggestion.
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by metaldude(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2012
kilimanjaro: Op, i will suggest u change that your personal text(swagger boi to bad), for u lack swagger!
It's just a suggestion.
How does my mum's suggestion and advice makes me a mum's pet?What has my profile got to do with that balderdash you just spewed?
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by kilimanjaro(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2012
metaldude: How does my mum's suggestion and advice makes me a mum's pet?What has my profile got to do with that balderdash you just spewed?
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by kilimanjaro(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2012
metaldude: How does my mum's suggestion and advice makes me a mum's pet?What has my profile got to do with that balderdash you just spewed?
I will tell you why:
I asked my uncle this question u are asking when i was 12 yrs old!
Your pose, outfit, reasoning and talking manners show u lack swagger.
I don't have any problem with your mum, she's a great mother!
Re: What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? by metaldude(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2012
kilimanjaro:
I will tell you why:
I asked my uncle this question u are asking when i was 12 yrs old!
Your pose, outfit, reasoning and talking manners show u lack swagger.
I don't have any problem with your mum, she's a great mother!
How do I clad and pose to show that I have got the swagg?By the way,why don't you post your picture and lemme check out your swag?

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only! / [video]nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool / What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.