Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. (2400 Views)

Nigerian Girls Remember Those Days When We Used To Trip For Half Cast Boys / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
Sound engine, nice interior, fabric seats and many more....
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2012
Trying to upload the pix.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2012
Fvck up, the image is not coming on.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2012
Well, let me give the description:
the engine is sound, the interior is okay for someone that wants to buy a 70k car, but...........
The body is accidented, no booth at all, the booth is smashed, no tyres, the windscreen is broken, part of the side mirror is broken.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2012
One of the head light too is broken.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2012
Don't mind the body............mind the engine.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2012
Still available.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
Waiting for you
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
The only skill a girl understand is - is he on ride?
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by Killz1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
What tha fcck exactly is Romantic about a deadbeat 70k car for chrissakes?
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by Lagusta(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
How much last, e no gree N10k? sell am 4 me make i carry am go owode onirin, or ipata oloje 4 ilorin.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by neyostica: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
i will pay 2500, cash
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:
What tha fcck exactly is Romantic about a deadbeat 70k car for chrissakes?
very romantic. You use it to trip your babe. Isn't that romantic?
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
Lagusta: How much last, e no gree N10k? sell am 4 me make i carry am go owode onirin, or ipata oloje 4 ilorin.
Walai, you be arm-robber!
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
neyostica: i will pay 2500, cash
You sound like Mr. Ibu.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by Lagusta(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Walai, you be arm-robber!

guy wetin i do u now, no b business? U talk, i talk, we strike a deal, shikena!!! 8-)
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by dabrake(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
kilimanjaro: Well, let me give the description:
the engine is sound, the interior is okay for someone that wants to buy a 70k car, but...........
The body is accidented, no booth at all, the booth is smashed, no tyres, the windscreen is broken, part of the side mirror is broken.
= WHEEL BARROW
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2012
Lagusta:

guy wetin i do u now, no b business? U talk, i talk, we strike a deal, shikena!!! 8-)
I know it's a deal. Just that u have armed robbery qualities.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2012
This is an opportunity for you.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by PurerareGold: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
Keke napep.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by Tingles(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
. . . and you call it a car? LMAO. . . I almost died laughing.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by pendo89(f): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2012
kilimanjaro: Well, let me give the description:

kilimanjaro: One of the head light too is broken.

kilimanjaro: Don't mind the body............mind the engine.

LMAO! This is just too funny. Where is the romance now?
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
pendo89:

LMAO! This is just too funny. Where is the romance now?
The cruising will make it romantic.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
Still waiting for a prospective buyer.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by Galads(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2012
[quote author=dabrake] =
Who knows if you upload a pix I might decide to buy it for my pure water or bread industry
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DStill available
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by sexymoma(f): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
buy this car and enter ram, the amount you would spend on it will be enough to build a duplex. i know some people would jump at it.
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by 190: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
sexymoma: buy this car and enter ram, the amount you would spend on it will be enough to build a duplex. i know some people would jump at it.

People like reality101 or itsmodella
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by kilimanjaro(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin grin
sexymoma: buy this car and enter ram, the amount you would spend on it will be enough to build a duplex. i know some people would jump at it.
The engine strong
Re: Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. by Lagusta(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
kilimanjaro: grin grin grin
The engine strong

guy, since last year, maga neva buy your rickety-rachitic Carr!!!!!!

and no pics too....

smd.... cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Gave Her 3 Million Naira / How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex / My Lanlord Wife Is Troubling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.