Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? (22624 Views)

When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. / How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 27, 2012
iyatrustee: who come free sexkillz now? angry angry

angry angry angry angry
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2012
yinkalink:

Don't u give me dat face!
Alright, alright I won't blow him kisses but I go accept sha if he blows me :d

sexkillz:
kiss kiss kiss kiss

[size=13pt]Its too late jo oga killz,

Yinkus dear, did you know that my grandma's name is yinka as well?[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii:

[size=13pt]Ehn shocked shocked

Only me??

Just dis night wey I change font ?

*somersaulting and backflipping*
[/size]
Babe am suffocating in love.Will u marry me?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:08am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii:

[size=13pt]Ahn ahn angry

Even before you agreed, you are already mistakenly typing his name, haba[/size]

Old habits die hard, sorry!
Back to my terms, do you agree?
Killz is waiting to counter offer you o!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by iyatrustee(f): 1:09am On Apr 27, 2012
angry angry
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you marry him, i disown you as a mother. . . grin grin grin Ehn, allah!

1 Like

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 1:12am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Old habits die hard, sorry!
Back to my terms, do you agree?
Killz is waiting to counter offer you o!

[size=13pt]See now ehn, how am I sure you wont go and sign killz instead of skii, seeing that the two usernames are almost the same

Ehn, Ijebaby, my first love, hmmm,,,,*thinking seriously*
[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:

sexkillz:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you marry him, i disown you as a mother. . . grin grin grin Ehn, allah!

[size=13pt]Ehn? Na me be dis?!!

Mehn, my game is like +1000pts dis night o, killz is about to become an orphan!! cheesy tongue[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:15am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii:

[size=13pt]See now ehn, how am I sure you wont go and sign killz instead of skii, seeing that the two usernames are almost the same

Ehn, Ijebaby, my first love, hmmm,,,,*thinking seriously*
[/size]

Mehn, my game is like +1000pts dis night o, killz is about to become an orphan!!

See betrayal! Student is fighting the master AND first supporter shocked

LOL!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 27, 2012
[size=19pt]Ijebabe! angry[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2012
iyatrustee: angry angry
You are the Bear, dammit! angry
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:19am On Apr 27, 2012
sexkillz: [size=19pt]Ijebabe! angry[/size]

YES! Sign me up!

Terms grin
Unconditional support as I have been supportive to you
Daily messages singing my praises
Dedicating threads on my awesomeness
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 1:20am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

See betrayal! Student is fighting the master AND first supporter shocked
What Impetus! shocked
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 1:22am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

YES! Sign me up!

Terms grin
Unconditional support as I have been supportive to you
Daily messages singing my praises
Dedicating threads on my awesomeness
Gbammed and Signed! grin grin grin Skii is discombobulated. Do you still think he needs classes?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:22am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

What Impetus! shocked

Can you imagine? He forgot he was a nobody until PAGE 6!!!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:23am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Gbammed and Signed! grin grin grin Skii is discombobulated. Do you still think he needs classes?

Ah! Not anymore, he deserves no mentorage (is that even a word grin)
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 1:24am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Can you imagine? He forgot he was a nobody until PAGE 6!!!
I even gave him fonts! Pls say "nobody" again. . . i like it when you say it. Embolden it i beg you! grin grin grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 1:26am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Ah! Not anymore, he deserves no mentorage (is that even a word grin)
Who cares? grin He deserves no mentoralizationology(Damn It! grin)
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:26am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

I even gave him fonts! Pls say "nobody" again. . . i like it when you say it. Embolden it i beg you! grin grin grin

NOBODY
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2012
[size=13pt]@ Ijebabe

Backstabber!! angry angry

I knew it!!

After you made that mistake "you people want to "killz" me", i knew it, i knew i couldn't trust you

kai,,,,,push me go front small, only for me to want to lean back, she comot my back,,,,GBAM!! Na so I land floor!!

MEANWHILE, BADOSKY, YES I DO kiss

[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

NOBODY
grin grin cheesy
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:27am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Who cares? grin He deserves no mentoralizationology(Damn It! grin)

LMFAO! grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 1:28am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii: [size=13pt]

[/size]
Your fada! angry That's my mother! angry
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:29am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii: [size=13pt]@ Ijebabe

Backstabber!! angry angry

I knew it!!

After you made that mistake "you people want to "killz" me", i knew it, i knew i couldn't trust you

kai,,,,,push me go front small, only for me to want to lean back, she comot my back,,,,GBAM!! Na so I land floor!!

[/size]

All the sudden fame entered your head and you forgot ur number 1, taking too much time to think. U r the betrayer. This is the kind of thing that starts wars! grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 1:29am On Apr 27, 2012
Mrs C, i sent you "Yam and Beans" wink
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 1:31am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Your fada! angry That's my mother! angry

[size=13pt]*noise coming from the master bedroom* *"OH",,,,"AH",,,,"UH",,,,"OH",,,,"AH"*

I hope I am not disturbing somebodys sleep in the children's bedroom grin tongue[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:32am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii:

[size=13pt]*noise coming from the master bedroom* *"OH",,,,"AH",,,,"UH",,,,"OH",,,,"AH"*

I hope I am not disturbing somebodys sleep in the children's bedroom grin tongue[/size]

Adding insult on betrayal! SMH!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 1:33am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii:

That's right. . . She must be planking the fccking hell outta ya head! grin grin

Mama, don't stop till you see BLOOD! cheesy
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:34am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:
grin grin cheesy

Signing out

Time: 0500, 27 Apr 2012

grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 1:36am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Adding insult on betrayal! SMH!
Leave am first na. . .
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 1:36am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Signing out

Time: 0500, 27 Apr 2012

grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 1:37am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:
cheesy cheesy

Don't get used to this o! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.