Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. (820 Views)

Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? / Should She Change Number After Marriage? / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. by kaffy2002(f): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2012
After my marriage my husband have been disturbing to change my phone number, and is not possible for me to change it because have been using the sim for the past 6years i also use it for my business, My marriage is about to distory because of phone number. pls help out. What shuld i do.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. by queenasasili(f): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
change d sim to save ur marriage then u copy the contact u need from the sim
Re: Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2012
If a lot of characters you'd rather keep in the past have it, it might be a good idea yes.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. by Bisjosh(f): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
kaffy2002: After my marriage my husband have been disturbing to change my phone number, and is not possible for me to change it because have been using the sim for the past 6years i also use it for my business, My marriage is about to distory because of phone number. pls help out. What shuld i do.

go to family section
Re: Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. by pendo89(f): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2012
No it not compulsory,But YOUR husband wants you to change.So WHY?
Biz is biz.Whatever contacts you have there should be biz related or are you mixing biz with pleasure?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. by kilimanjaro(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2012
Is it that your hubby is the jealous type? Could it be that he doesn't trust u enough? Did he think your numerous BF before u marry would still be chasing u now that u are married? Have u tried to give him reasons why the number is so essential?
Nevertheless, if he insists, i think change would be a better option if u cherish your marriage!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. by slimyem: 12:11am On Apr 13, 2012
not compulsory you change your sim especially if you have no disinclined/hopeful ex but if your husband insists,get your business contacts off the sim and buy a new one!
Simples!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2012
kaffy2002: After my marriage my husband have been disturbing to change my phone number, and is not possible for me to change it because have been using the sim for the past 6years i also use it for my business, My marriage is about to distory because of phone number. pls help out. What shuld i do.

If your husband isn't wiling to change his number then you shouldn't have to change your number. Partners shouldn't ask of their partners of what they aren't willing to do themselves.

Common sense.

If your husband has trust issues then there is nothing you can do about it unless of course you decide to part way. However, you can change your number and he will find another reason to act a damn fool. It is not the phone that cause static in your relationship, it is his insecurity or fear that is the culprit.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. by Excelboi(m): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2012
All i have to say is that you should respect his wish...

(1) (Reply)

Cheats But Claiming 2 Be In Love / The Worst Pain That You've Ever Had? / Naija Babes Teach Us To Be Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.